1. #29301
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Still a very stable launch compared to many other MMO's that came out recently, a few bugs here and there, some game changing for some, but overall very good.
    I'd still put Rift and TSW up there as the best. SWTOR was also pretty good - the only issue I had with SWTOR was queue time during peak hour.

  2. #29302
    Bloodsail Admiral Sileh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    K-ON!!
    Posts
    1,056
    Just a quick question, does anyone know how to start the ''Secrets in the Swamp'' meta event in Queensdale?
    Last edited by Sileh; 2012-09-01 at 01:01 PM.

  3. #29303
    Any idea where I can farm "Bone"? I can't seem to find a good resources site that lists creatures that drop specific stuff.

  4. #29304
    Legendary! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    6,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Any idea where I can farm "Bone"? I can't seem to find a good resources site that lists creatures that drop specific stuff.
    I have not found one that is very complete or accurate. Then again the drop rate is pretty frustrating for craftables. It also seems to vary a lot. I did find a spot for Small Venom Sacs, the spiders southeast of Lionsbridge Expanse, but the next day I came back and the drop rate was just as bad as everywhere else again.

    Curse You RNG!
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2012-09-01 at 02:07 PM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

  5. #29305
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    I have not found one that is very complete or accurate. Then again the drop rate is pretty frustrating for craftables. It also seems to vary a lot. I did find a spot for Small Venom Sacs, the spiders southeast of Lionsbridge Expanse, but the next day I came back and the drop rate was just as bad as everywhere else again.

    Curse You RNG!
    I'm not as sure about the dropped craftable items but for farming herb locations I've found there are areas you can find which supply 'fields' of a specific type of item. Two in particular is the potato cul-de-sac in Wayfarer Foothills that has jotun and the other is a strawberry patch that I can't remember if it's in the Asura starting zone or the Sylvari.

    With these fields I've noticed you must wait a few days before you go back to farm them or they will stay phased out for you.

  6. #29306
    Legendary! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    6,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post
    I'm not as sure about the dropped craftable items but for farming herb locations I've found there are areas you can find which supply 'fields' of a specific type of item. Two in particular is the potato cul-de-sac in Wayfarer Foothills that has jotun and the other is a strawberry patch that I can't remember if it's in the Asura starting zone or the Sylvari.

    With these fields I've noticed you must wait a few days before you go back to farm them or they will stay phased out for you.
    I do love how the harvestables are instanced. Arena Net wiped out node-ninjas in one fell swoop.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

  7. #29307
    The Insane DrakeWurrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Isle of Faces
    Posts
    15,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Any idea where I can farm "Bone"? I can't seem to find a good resources site that lists creatures that drop specific stuff.
    I'm going to guess grawl or jotun, but I can't back up my guess with knowledge.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

    If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

  8. #29308
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    11,015
    I bought the books today, after a week of playing FAR too much GW2 I'm going to chill tonight and try and catch up on some lore.. I possibly should have done it earlier.
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

    Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

  9. #29309
    Well reached level 80 today and like every other MMO when i reach the level cap i get instantly bored

    Can't be bothered to get crafting up to create my weapons/armor because grinding the mats like Blood annoy me. Don't even feel like creating any alts, i do fancy playing some WvW but you never know how long your going to be in the queue for. Guess i'll give the game a rest and come back to it in a month or two.

  10. #29310
    So...am i the only getting error 9? Says there is no event going on or i'm not authorized to participate?

  11. #29311
    Got message in game that ANET is doing maintenance.

    My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

  12. #29312
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Got message in game that ANET is doing maintenance.
    Hmmm, i'll check after 1 hour then.

  13. #29313
    I'm a GW2fanboy deluxe but even I'm beginning to get annoyed with TP being down and other issues. (wvwvw rollbacks I'm looking at you...)

  14. #29314
    i was wondering has any1 else september monthly ach reset yesterday like it was ment to mine is still 100% from Aug :S and today is my last day off so i was wondering if this was a bug that i should report or just wait untill the end of the month for it to reset i am not sure when the resetdate is anyway

    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 2048MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

  15. #29315
    Stood in the Fire yoomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    408
    I would loove more dungeon guides and that sort of thing, both story mode and explorable mode. Anyone know where I can find any good ones?

  16. #29316
    Happy Exroyal is Happy

  17. #29317
    Old God Arrowstormen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles (Vacation)
    Posts
    10,606
    Wouldn't it be smart to keep yourself from completing a map until level 80 for best loot?
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

  18. #29318
    The Insane DrakeWurrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Isle of Faces
    Posts
    15,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Wouldn't it be smart to keep yourself from completing a map until level 80 for best loot?
    Far as I can tell, zone completion doesn't reward loot. I've been getting transmutation stones and mystic coins, as well as coin and karma.

    Then again, I've only completed 1-15 zones so far. Been jumping around too many toons.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

    If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

  19. #29319
    Stood in the Fire yoomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    408
    I get armor and stuff from map completion, from all over 1-15 zones and cities

  20. #29320
    Brewmaster Grantji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Far as I can tell, zone completion doesn't reward loot. I've been getting transmutation stones and mystic coins, as well as coin and karma.

    Then again, I've only completed 1-15 zones so far. Been jumping around too many toons.
    Usually you get 2 pieces of random gear, 3 transmutation stones and around 20 to 60 pieces of a random crafting material (iron ore, etc.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •