1. #30181
    Bloodsail Admiral Maythael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Atheist Socialist Sweden (ASS)
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Don't want to start a new thread for this, but what's the situation of FoV (Field of View) in the game? Will it be improved like adding a slider for FoV in the options, or is changing the FoV impossible, due to game mechanics, like the UI etc.?
    There's actually a "beta test" for a FoV improvement. Read this for instructions on how to enable the "fix":
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/8...ges-beta-test/

  2. #30182
    Field Marshal Oglok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Don't want to start a new thread for this, but what's the situation of FoV (Field of View) in the game? Will it be improved like adding a slider for FoV in the options, or is changing the FoV impossible, due to game mechanics, like the UI etc.?
    You don't need to start a thread, you can find one here : FOV Changes and Beta Test

    Nice to see they are working on it.

  3. #30183
    Magic Find confirmed by developers not to affect drops from chests. Magic Find gear only affects creature drops. Good to get an answer on that.

  4. #30184
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    11,057
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Magic Find confirmed by developers not to affect drops from chests. Magic Find gear only affects creature drops. Good to get an answer on that.
    Woah, that is really good to know.
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

    Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

  5. #30185
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PvP_...or_%28heavy%29

    Anyone know if this armor is obtainable outside of PvP? I want these shoulders..

    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

  6. #30186
    Fluffy Kitten Bloodhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PvP_...or_%28heavy%29

    Anyone know if this armor is obtainable outside of PvP? I want these shoulders..
    I believe it's the "Banded" set.

    Tomoko Eternal Life, Kilik Eternal Sun, Eira Frozen Hearted, Ashara Emberlight,
    Vuug The Deceiver, Grash Gravebuilder, Asgaut Divine Soul, Lera Dreamstealer

  7. #30187
    Immortal Maklor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Then you look at the real heavy damage dealer for that weapon set, the Warlock
    Have they already added new professions?


  8. #30188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I believe it's the "Banded" set.
    Oh wow, you're right. Can't believe I missed that. Thanks!

    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

  9. #30189
    There is a dungeon requirement for the November monthly. Looks like I won't be getting that monthly done then.

  10. #30190
    Moderator Shamanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    11,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    There is a dungeon requirement for the November monthly. Looks like I won't be getting that monthly done then.
    If anyone needs another for the monthly dungeon runs you can feel free to give me a shout, I don't mind doing story modes with people who aren't 80 yet or don't want to run with a full pug and need the dungeons for the monthly.
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

    Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

  11. #30191
    hey guys, been a long time. i need a favor, i am trying to find this armor set



    but the PvE equivalent. the name of the set is PvP Masquerade but it is NOT the same as the crafted Masquerade set. i would like my character to have both set in PvE and in PvP. thanks.
    Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!!!

    Guild Wars 2: Odeezee (Necromancer) || TERA: Odeezee (Archer-Ret) || SWTOR: Odeezee (Sith Inquisitor-Ret/Jedi Sage-Ret) || GW: Odeezee Fosho (Elementalist-Ret)
    Aion: Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret), ODZ (Spirit Master-Ret) || War
    : Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret) || AoC: Odeezee (Demonologist-Ret) || WoW: Odeezee (Druid-Ret), Thaone (Mage-Ret)

  12. #30192
    Brewmaster Newbryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Leaving
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    hey guys, been a long time. i need a favor, i am trying to find this armor set



    but the PvE equivalent. the name of the set is PvP Masquerade but it is NOT the same as the crafted Masquerade set. i would like my character to have both set in PvE and in PvP. thanks.
    I'm almost certain that's the green set you can buy in orr, I believe its also available in fire-heart rise from various karma vendors by piece.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

  13. #30193
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Have they already added new professions?

    "Phantasmal Warlock", Mesmer Staff (3). Cute, though.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  14. #30194
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    I'm almost certain that's the green set you can buy in orr, I believe its also available in fire-heart rise from various karma vendors by piece.
    any idea what the name of the armor is?

    Edit: The Karma vendors in Orr seem to sell the PvE equivalent of the PvP Tactical set, which is not the one i am after i'm afraid, unless there are other vendors. i checked the vendors to the north of Arah, btw.
    Last edited by Odeezee; 2012-11-02 at 03:50 AM. Reason: update
    Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!!!

    Guild Wars 2: Odeezee (Necromancer) || TERA: Odeezee (Archer-Ret) || SWTOR: Odeezee (Sith Inquisitor-Ret/Jedi Sage-Ret) || GW: Odeezee Fosho (Elementalist-Ret)
    Aion: Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret), ODZ (Spirit Master-Ret) || War
    : Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret) || AoC: Odeezee (Demonologist-Ret) || WoW: Odeezee (Druid-Ret), Thaone (Mage-Ret)

  15. #30195
    Brewmaster Newbryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Leaving
    Posts
    1,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    any idea what the name of the armor is?

    Edit: The Karma vendors in Orr seem to sell the PvE equivalent of the PvP Tactical set, which is not the one i am after i'm afraid, unless there are other vendors. i checked the vendors to the north of Arah, btw.
    check the karma vendors in fireheart rise then that one I'm certain of just gotta find the ones that have the pieces since its the only karma cloth piece available on that map.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

  16. #30196
    anyone knows where one can buy Orichalcum Mining Pick for Karma?
    thx.

  17. #30197
    Quote Originally Posted by JonPeters
    Also, the cake has spiders on it which are arachnids, not bugs! Just wanted to take my chance to nit pick back. Also just because we are in here doesn’t mean we are only doing Necro stuff as well in case any non-necros read this. I have changes and bug fixes for Mesmer, Warrior, Engineer, Thief, Guardian, Ranger, and Elementalist in my list already in testing as well.
    It's not just a necro update...
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  18. #30198
    Bloodsail Admiral Maythael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Atheist Socialist Sweden (ASS)
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If anyone needs another for the monthly dungeon runs you can feel free to give me a shout, I don't mind doing story modes with people who aren't 80 yet or don't want to run with a full pug and need the dungeons for the monthly.
    I might take you up on that offer actually.
    Haven't done any dungeon at all yet and I don't like to PUG. :P

  19. #30199
    Anyone here use Google Mobile Authenticator (on Android OS) in Guild Wars 2? I recently logged in to the game and the launcher didn't ask authentication code like it usually does. Same thing happened when I logged in to the account management. Still in there it's shown that my account still has an authenticator attached.

    Also, in-game gem store seems a bit broken at the moment, I can't click any of the "tabs" in the store.

  20. #30200
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Anyone here use Google Mobile Authenticator (on Android OS) in Guild Wars 2? I recently logged in to the game and the launcher didn't ask authentication code like it usually does. Same thing happened when I logged in to the account management. Still in there it's shown that my account still has an authenticator attached.

    Also, in-game gem store seems a bit broken at the moment, I can't click any of the "tabs" in the store.
    Yeah, after the latest patch it didn't ask me for the authenticator, I've been meaning to make a post about it on the official forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •