GDI we're facing VS again in WvW. That's 22/28 times, looks like their formula is sure as hell working...

I'm starting to hate their new system as well. Every week we either get MS or AM, or even worse (like this week) both of them. And since it's pretty boring to play against them most people don't bother with WvW at all. It's either transfer servers or just don't play WvW at all..F.cking ridiculous, I'm so mad

Ugh, the prices of the super weapon skins just keep getting worse. The GS is down to 19g. x_X

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Ugh, the prices of the super weapon skins just keep getting worse. The GS is down to 19g. x_X
    I can't see them getting any better. Those new Zephyr skins are tremendous. You'll have to wait a long time for them to go up.

You could always be on a "Tier 1" server and have the same matchup every single week. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You could always be on a "Tier 1" server and have the same matchup every single week. =D
    To be fair, I'm on Aurora and our match-ups don't change that much.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Insane reward at 5,000 points

I need 500 achieve points..badly! 15g and 10 laurels is TOO DAMN MUCH!

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I need 500 achieve points..badly! 15g and 10 laurels is TOO DAMN MUCH!
    400 gems too! Really nice of Anet to give us gems as rewards.

Wow, that 5k chest...

well I guess the next chest of that kind will be at 10k ^^

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    well I guess the next chest of that kind will be at 10k ^^
    It will give the same reward as 5k one except 30 gold instead of 15. - http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement

Don't laugh at me, but im very seldom in WvW so i don't know, but can i use the Ascended gear i buy from WvW vendors in PvE or are they WvW bound like PvP items are?

I haven't played since shortly after release and today decided to (try) download the client and play again but I couldn't get my account password (strange as I use only 3 different ones for my online accounts). Iv tried to get a password change but to submit the request I need my serial code...obviously iv not got a clue what this is. Is there a phone number or anything I can do to get directly in contact with Anet?
    Last edited by Flimsy; 2013-07-14 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    I haven't played since shortly after release and today decided to (try) download the client and play again but I couldn't get my account password (strange as I use only 3 different ones for my online accounts). Iv tried to get a password change but to submit the request I need my serial code...obviously iv not got a clue what this is. Is there a phone number or anything I can do to get directly in contact with Anet?
    Serial code is the 12 (or so) digits you entered to register the game.
    If you bought online, checck your old emails for anet stuff, should be amongst those.

Aye I don't have those anymore, I purchased the game before release and took part in the beta etc so it's probably getting on a year ago since i first did all that.

Just looking at the news on GW2, apparently there was a mandatory password change back in Feb? if so I didn't do that and it's probably why I cant log in now. Usually a email address is all that's needed to sort stuff like this out, I dont have the serial code so guess I wont be getting the account back anytime soon. Iv sent an email anyway lets hope they get back to me.
    Last edited by Flimsy; 2013-07-14 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Don't laugh at me, but im very seldom in WvW so i don't know, but can i use the Ascended gear i buy from WvW vendors in PvE or are they WvW bound like PvP items are?
    yep you can use them in the pve portion of the game too.

the only gear that is isolated is the sPVP gear

Well, thanks AP chests, cheaper ascended gear now that i got laurels AND badges.

Hmm I have some karma and don't know what to do with this ;/ I've already bought t3 gs for a skin.

Ori sticks, axes and picks from SC bought too.

Orrian Jewelery Boxes aren't worth it IMO. Too small chance for a pet.