Quote Originally Posted by A-net
    Keep all of your currencies in one easy-to-find location! This Wallet holds dungeon tokens, coins, karma, laurels, Guild Commendations, Fractal Relics, Badges of Honor, gems, and glory and makes them accessible to any character on your account. Upon logging in with each unique character for the first time after the Wallet has gone live, that character will have all of their currencies deposited into the account-wide collection.
    PvP Solo Queue

Solo Arena matches allow you to get right into the action of PvP matches in a competitive environment without gathering a full team or finding yourself fighting against a pre-formed group. Solo Arena has its own leaderboard so players can earn rank without affecting their Team Arena standings.
    Finally, took'm long enough sadly no more CoF farm

I hope that wallet is huge, as I`ve three bank alts with full bags full of WvWs badges & a few k worth in bank also.

It's probably a ui think like laurels, otherwise I'm screwed.

10k fractal relics, 5k wvw badges 3k cof emblems,....

Is there any place I can buy Carrion accessories and weapons for little to no gold currency? Mostly I've got karma and honor tokens out the wazoo I'd rather spend than gold if I can. Unless I've overlooked it, it doesn't look like any of the temple karma gear has Carrion stats. I haven't checked to see if WvW sells accessories or weapons yet, but I don't think they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Is there any place I can buy Carrion accessories and weapons for little to no gold currency? Mostly I've got karma and honor tokens out the wazoo I'd rather spend than gold if I can. Unless I've overlooked it, it doesn't look like any of the temple karma gear has Carrion stats. I haven't checked to see if WvW sells accessories or weapons yet, but I don't think they do?
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armor_Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I still don't see any Carrion accessories, only Invader's.

Oh, now I see the weapons. After I already bought them off the TP. *sigh* Missed the part where you can't see them unless you're level 80. -_-
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-08-01 at 12:37 PM.

I'm also praying there's enough room in that wallet. Half of the things I have in my bank should end up in there...

The wallet will be unlimited, so it should absorb all your tokens, karma, etc.

That is really really good news!

I plan to pop a karma booster, eat karma food, drop a karma banner, and then drink every jug, flask, vial and sippy cup of karma I have.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    I plan to pop a karma booster, eat karma food, drop a karma banner, and then drink every jug, flask, vial and sippy cup of karma I have.
    Do they stack? I got a Karma boost from opening a Kite token thing and then was thinking of using a random Karma booster but didn't in the end in-case the effects didn't stack,

I honestly don't know if all of them stack. I'm pretty sure the food and the boosters do stack, and the booster and the banner stack, but not if all three together stack. There might be a cap on how high you can make your combined karma boosts go. I imagine your account boosts form Achievement Points stack with everything or else they'd be sorta wank.

Incoming rant. *inhale*

I miss Elitist Jerks. One stop shop to find out the best for everything in WoW. (If this exists for GW2 please, for the love of god, tell me where!) Figure out what class you want to play*, what you want to do in the trinity, PvE or PvP, click a link, done. Here's your best spec (theorycrafted to death, there's nothing better), here's your BiS gear listing (with helpful spreadsheet), here's your rotation. Done.

* Even if you don't know what class you want to play it's broken down simply into basics whether you want to be ranged or melee, do HoTs or big heals, single target or AoE tanking, etc. There's no "play whatever you want because it doesn't matter", which I swear is rapidly becoming a pet peeve response.

I am so frustrated with GW2 right now. I want my 'cookie cutter' specs. I play 8 classes for gods' sake, I do not have the time or the energy to mess around with dozens of different specs because NO ONE can agree upon 3 utilities let alone traits. Every time I post a question I get class veterans and theorycrafters debating on it and the end result is I still don't know how to spec or gear. Every time, for every class. It's either that or the aforementioned "play whatever" even when it's very clear that some classes significantly outperform others depending on the situation.

If I try to piece together my own build it's a disaster. Things that read like they should be awesome turn out not to be or vice versa (this goes for everything from traits, to utilities, to weapon skills). Or there's some magical symmetry between traits that don't seem like they should have anything to do with each other. I can't even just spec for one thing or another either because of the way bonuses are paired, like condition damage with precision despite the fact that DoTs don't crit. (Yeah, there's some weird methodology behind that which makes no sense to me. Whatever. :P)

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this. Most people seem to love the "freedom" of the current system. Meanwhile, I've spent probably the past week just trying to nail down a spec and gear for thief only to still not be at any kind of finishing point. Now I want to play another class and it's, oh great, here we go again with the same damn thing! What's better for PvX? Oh, no one can agree! Okay, so finally picked X class, so what's the best spec? Oh, no one can agree! Okay, so finally decided on X spec, how should I gear for it? OH, NO ONE CAN AGREE! *screams* It should not be this difficult! >_<

I think I spend more time researching how to be effective than actually playing, so this is not "freedom" for me. Speaking of which... *sigh*

~SNIP~
    http://intothemists.com/guides/
    Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!!!

Guild Wars 2: Odeezee (Necromancer) || TERA: Odeezee (Archer-Ret) || SWTOR: Odeezee (Sith Inquisitor-Ret/Jedi Sage-Ret) || GW: Odeezee Fosho (Elementalist-Ret)
    Aion: Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret), ODZ (Spirit Master-Ret) || War
    : Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret) || AoC: Odeezee (Demonologist-Ret) || WoW: Odeezee (Druid-Ret), Thaone (Mage-Ret)

Incoming rant. *inhale*...
    I grab my builds from the GW2 Guru forums. Here's the thief one... http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/37-thief/

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    I grab my builds from the GW2 Guru forums.
    I haven't checked there, but if it's anything like any other GW2 forum it'll be one person posting their build/guide and then 3+ pages of people debating everything about it.

Stuff
    To be honest...complaining you lack time to test stuff...while at the same time playing 8 characters...
    Might be part of the problem.

For me though, I like playing with the system. I found WoW horribly boring in that regard. 'Here's your spec. Too bad if you don't like it, this is the best.'
    My recently created science blog about ants: AntyScience

Incoming rant. *inhale*

I think I spend more time researching how to be effective than actually playing, so this is not "freedom" for me. Speaking of which... *sigh*
    Look at it this way. As long as there is debate on the best traits then it means that they are not too badly balanced. In the WOW days of cookie cutter builds (I am not sure if it's still that way) there was very little choice if you wanted the best DPS. Even if you like a specific talent you always had to take it at a cost, sometimes a big one. In GW2, I feel like I can pick anything I want and it's not going to push me off the radar. I understand your predicament but I do think it's a good thing.

"play whatever" even when it's very clear that some classes significantly outperform others depending on the situation.
    PvP aside, "play whatever, do whatever, gear whatever" is basically the mantra of GW2... which is why I can't be bothered with it any more. Well that and condition (non-)stacking which is borderline retarded.
    Every single choice you make in GW2 is nothing but fluff, because deep down it has absolutely no effect on the outcome.

This game is basically the equivalent of letting a bunch of toddlers loose on a football field while their parents keep telling them that "we don't have winners or losers today, we all get a medal for participating and having fun yay ^___^"... Which is very appealing to some players (hance the GW2 fanbase) and there's nothing wrong with it, but then there are players like me (and I assume by this post Lane too) who prefer having cookie cutter specs, defined roles, synergies, rotations, teamplay etc. to beat the challenges of a game.