well my harddrive crashed and burned on my game computer, no games for me for a while

Deleted
    Yaaay.
    >Entered the portal
    >Fought Prime Holo
    >Brought Green Holo to low hp
    >Game crashed
    >Couldn't log in
    >When finally managed to log in, pushed to empty overflow
    >When got into main server again, event was over.

Thank you AN :* That damn crashes have happened for last ~4 patches? >.> And no, I'm not the only one who issues them.

Deleted
    I wonder how those crashes happen, because I never had them since 6 months. But some guildies have them all the time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I wonder how those crashes happen, because I never had them since 6 months. But some guildies have them all the time as well.
    Very first battle with the Prime, we actually had a map crash at ~5% (with an Anet employee in with us). From there, things only got worse

Deleted
    ^ Aww.

And Silver - I wonder the same. AN probably too becuase they haven't fixed it yet.

Well.. it was nice too see Blacktide succeed anyway. Hope I'll get a chance to win over Scarlet next time! So wish me luck becuase I'm logging in now xD

10+ Year Old Account
    We have those crashes all the time, I'd say the are worse after patches and get a little bit better with the fixes after.

However, we are extremly lazy when it comes to updating drivers and stuff, so problems may be on our side.

But the crashes we had during all the marionette events were frustrating. I wish you had a better chance to get back to your spot on your server / overflow instead of beeing send to some empty overflow in the middle of the event. I wonder if they never thought of that or if such a mechanic leaves more room for exploitation.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Deleted
    So.. I didn't get crash last time but my server failed this time We killed green holo and took red to half health when timer ended. We had to escape back to LA.

Also... during Prime Holo fight - it seems that blue buff spawns only once at the start. Then I always have red and green but blue is nowhere to be found.

I guess I'll never do that >.>

Meh. It takes soooo long to TRY every time. I watched fights and cinematics on youtube xD. What can I do that I find these fights boring after few tries?

Also - it's pretty bad update I must say. Actually only Edge of the Mists was nice out of 'ending 4' (which still doesn't give us a lot of info.. I REALLY HOPE that 18th March will make EVERYTHING clear.)
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2014-03-05 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Yaaay.
    >Entered the portal
    >Fought Prime Holo
    >Brought Green Holo to low hp
    >Game crashed
    >Couldn't log in
    >When finally managed to log in, pushed to empty overflow
    >When got into main server again, event was over.

Thank you AN :* That damn crashes have happened for last ~4 patches? >.> And no, I'm not the only one who issues them.
    I haven't had an issue with crashing since the Edge of the Mists update. And that was because DERP was hacking the servers.

anyone interested in lore? What do you think of this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...he_other_pale/

Short version:
    * Mordremoth is at Magus Falls
    * The other Pale Tree is at Magus Falls
    * Caithe knows something (aka Caithe's secret?!)
    * Malyck returned to his people at Magus Falls to rally them for the battle against Elder Dragons

speculation on my side:
    * will we see corrupted Sylvari - minions of Mordremoth? (since the other Pale Tree may be not protected by Ventari's Tablet)
    * will we see Malyck as Champion of Mordremoth?

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    anyone interested in lore? What do you think of this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...he_other_pale/

Short version:
    * Mordremoth is at Magus Falls
    * The other Pale Tree is at Magus Falls
    * Caithe knows something (aka Caithe's secret?!)
    * Malyck returned to his people at Magus Falls to rally them for the battle against Elder Dragons

speculation on my side:
    * will we see corrupted Sylvari - minions of Mordremoth? (since the other Pale Tree may be not protected by Ventari's Tablet)
    * will we see Malyck as Champion of Mordremoth?
    It is likely that Malyck and his people had no influence on Mordremoth since he was sleeping however now that he is awake they will most likely be controlled.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    anyone interested in lore?
    Yes! But I'm more of reader than a theorycrafter

Guess these videos from Woodenpotatoes are pretty fun to watch now

Deleted
    ^ I love those video's. Woodenpotatoes has it spot on! Must be real cool to realize he was right.

I just wanna see more Tengu... ;_;
    Let me in your city my friends...
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I just wanna see more Tengu... ;_;
    Let me in your city my friends...
    Many eyes on Tengu atm.........ruh roh.

https://twitter.com/Mordremoth/statu...62472420016128
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Many eyes on Tengu atm.........ruh roh.

https://twitter.com/Mordremoth/statu...62472420016128
    Oh when did Anet make this? Or is this some random guy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Karizee; 2014-03-06 at 02:24 PM.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Well, at least we know why Taimi isn't in the battlefield. Poor Taimi. So badass but her age is in the way... =(

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Well, at least we know why Taimi isn't in the battlefield. Poor Taimi. So badass but her age is in the way... =(
    She was in the battlefield during the marionette with scruffy, so it isn't clear why she isn't around for scarlets demise.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    She was in the battlefield during the marionette with scruffy, so it isn't clear why she isn't around for scarlets demise.
    She sneaked her way there, she wasn't supposed to be there. That's how she got nabbed by Loagan and why she was put in Braham's care. She isn't around for Scarlet's demise because she apparently will actually listen to Braham at this point. Plus, there apparently was no good way for her to sneak her way in since everyone knows about her golem now and wouldn't just look the other way.

Deleted
    Heal-O-Tron evolves once again!
    https://twitter.com/Tweet_o_Tron

That's getting.. weird.