Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    [...]
    What I hate about high level crafting (ascended, legendary) in GW2 is that it's awfully complicated. You need stuff a for a piece... but what is stuff a? Aha, open another window to find out what stuff a is: it's stuff x, stuff o, stuff p and stuff r combined. WHAT is stuff x, o, p, and r????
    Of course it might look confusing the first time, but it's sooooo easy (it really is!). I know legendary crafting from my head. You need three Legendary gifts. Two of them are for every legendary the same (clovers, T6, ecto's, world compl, obsidians blah blah).
    Only one is unique depending on what legendary you make. But it's always 100 runestones, a sigil and two recipies.
    All you have left is a precursor and you're done.

Same with ascended. I still don't have a full set yet but I know exactly what I need.

where is my precursor quest anet

:l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

Everytime someone asks, it get's delayed by a day. That's why we haven't got it in 2013.

It's the only reason why I don't get the rest of the shit I need for Bifrost. Because of that god damn precursor. What kind of shit is this, how the hell do people get one :l

Also I know I am late to the party but someone is buying Canach. Mr. E maybe? Please? Canach join destinys edge 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Everytime someone asks, it get's delayed by a day. That's why we haven't got it in 2013.
    Has ANet said this is going to be an actual thing? I have heard about crafting the Pre, but not a quest for them.

10+ Year Old Account

gl with that one..
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

10+ Year Old Account
    You can level in SPvP now too. (You buy tomes to level up from the vendor)
    That was phased out when they removed the glory currency from PvP. You can get Tomes from reward tracks and rank up chests however.

@Cipero
    I took a character for a powerlevel streak through EotM last month and got ~30 levels in 1 session. I had all the buffs on and was following a machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW96GzRtQRM
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Has ANet said this is going to be an actual thing? I have heard about crafting the Pre, but not a quest for them.
    Well there was a datamined post about some journal entries: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...tmares_within/

The whole thing got delayed because systems around it got a huge redesign. We got the new living story journal which merged the living story with the personal story (I guess the seek for the precursor journal will use the same system) and we got a totally new skin-system for the game (wardrobe). You can't introduce something that is based on old systems in a new system.

It will come though.

So I don't know why people have lost hope or think it will never come.

Last edited by Maarius; 2014-07-05 at 08:50 AM.

Forgot how much PvP is utter shit. Warrior and condition meta strong as ever I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    That was phased out when they removed the glory currency from PvP. You can get Tomes from reward tracks and rank up chests however.

@Cipero
    I took a character for a powerlevel streak through EotM last month and got ~30 levels in 1 session. I had all the buffs on and was following a machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW96GzRtQRM
    Awesome thanks!

Deleted
    I can only hope the new precursor crafting doesn't (have) to involve pvp =x (you can probably tell I tried it again last night and I got a ton of shit at my head again for no reason)

I also hope no karma, tbh because it's already a challenge. Or at least, karma pretty much forces you to be patience since you can only farm so much a day.

We'll see. So far I'm doing what I always do, collect everything I need with only the pre left.
    I decided to make bifrost and I already regret it :'D

It will probably include karma since karma has little use.

Three nitpicks about Rangers

1. I wish we could tame goats and rams.
    2. I wish the process of taming was just a bit longer, like even 4 seconds, rather than instant.
    3. I wish names saved per pet.

I'm enjoying it more lately though. Funny what some nice looking armor can do. Need to upgrade my gear still. Doing level 40+ quests in low-level 30 gear.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post

I'm enjoying it more lately though. Funny what some nice looking armor can do. Need to upgrade my gear still. Doing level 40+ quests in low-level 30 gear.
    When i got my Guardian to level 80, she still had level 40 gear on

2. How though is ascended gear to craft? Just curious, since I want the set for both my necro and ranger but just wondering what the work involved is. Seems like something fun to work towards.
    Medium Ascended is the cheapest, cost-wise. Leather is very plentiful compared to other mats. My biggest problem was getting the Empyreal Stars since I don't do Dungeons and Fractals. I got some for a while doing many chest runs, but eventually found the fastest way to be Karma Training in EOTM.

Light Ascended, be prepared to spend a lot of money. Damask is the most expensive of the Ascended mats, since cloth only comes from drops and you need shit-tons of Silk for the daily CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    When i got my Guardian to level 80, she still had level 40 gear on
    I think that may happen with me. It just slows things down though.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Medium Ascended is the cheapest, cost-wise. Leather is very plentiful compared to other mats. My biggest problem was getting the Empyreal Stars since I don't do Dungeons and Fractals. I got some for a while doing many chest runs, but eventually found the fastest way to be Karma Training in EOTM.

Light Ascended, be prepared to spend a lot of money. Damask is the most expensive of the Ascended mats, since cloth only comes from drops and you need shit-tons of Silk for the daily CD.
    That bodes well for my Ranger at least. I want the cultural armor too, but luckily the Tier 2 isn't so bad and I only want like 4 out of the 6 pieces. With the medium T3 armor, mostly just the legs, boots, and chest. On the light armor though, I want pretty much the whole set and that's over 100 gold.

I kind of wish they opened cultural armor up to all races. I know they didn't to save time and resources since that'd be all these other body types that need to match, but I would love to wear some of the other armors.

Or better yet, open up all the skins for everyone. At least for PVE. Would be a problem for PVP.

I think that may happen with me. It just slows things down though.
    depending on how much karma you have, you can just get karma gear as you level. Also you can get away with just leveling in blue gear and on the trading post they sell at just about vendor cost. Can get Masterwork gear there as well, it costs a bit more (again depending on how much you have) but if you get some for every 10 levels, the cost should be minimal. I just wouldn't bother buying any rare or exotic gear while leveling though.

I miss ritualist something fierce. Spirit guardian isn't enough.

Hopefully the expansion in 2015 is cantha and gives ritualist :x

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    depending on how much karma you have, you can just get karma gear as you level. Also you can get away with just leveling in blue gear and on the trading post they sell at just about vendor cost. Can get Masterwork gear there as well, it costs a bit more (again depending on how much you have) but if you get some for every 10 levels, the cost should be minimal. I just wouldn't bother buying any rare or exotic gear while leveling though.
    It would be particularly reasonable now to buy the karma gear, since you probably want to unlock those sets anyway.

I miss ritualist something fierce. Spirit guardian isn't enough.

Hopefully the expansion in 2015 is cantha and gives ritualist :x
    I heard they didn't have any intention of adding any new classes.

Of course that was before the game even launched. And not so much them but what someone on a forum said they said.

I'd love to see a new class. Or new weapon. Or new skills.
    Or even an xpac announcement at this point.

Now off to see if I can get the most out of this gamepad and see if I can get it to work with gw2.