I'd like to see many many new skills in 'feature heavy patch'. I wanna play EotM because it's a nice map but can't stand using the same skills ALL THE TIME. In comparision to gw1... yeah.

Tinkering around with guardian burning builds and I discoverd a nasty combo of symbols and permeating wrath. For aoe I can get permanent burning with symbols up with +0 condition duration.

Must tinker more....

FYI I'm making an RP build with human helm of truth. The burning truth, to find and present the truth and discover lies. Using hammer mace/torch. Hammer of truth, mace of sincerity and torch of cleansing :P

So far it has perma protection for melee so good deal.
    Last edited by zito; 2014-02-09 at 08:02 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

So im thinking of coming back to GW2.I've heard a lot of stuff have been added since i last played (was the fractal of the mists patch)
    Can anyone share whats new into:
    -PvE Content
    -Mechanics
    -Events
    Is the hunt for the legendary weapons still going?

Thanks in advance folks!

Since November of 2012?

New Fractals, Fractal Gambits, Scarlet Invasions through the world, A new Twilight Arbor Path, Tequatl revamp, new world boss Tri Wurm, Champ Boss loot rewards, dungeon rewards improved, Ascended Weapons and Armor, Kessex Hills changes, new mobs and tactics via Alliances - (Toxic Alliance, Aetherblade mobs, Molten Alliance mobs, Twisted mobs,) , Southsun changes + Karka Queen boss, New Runes and Sigils, some new heal skills, Wallet feature collects more collectibles, Aethership Jumping Puzzle, and various skill balances and alterations over time.

Legendary Hunt is not in yet. Marionette world boss is in game right now and the new Edge of the Mists map was recently put into the game. (New WvWvW map with overflows and a different team system.)

|

lol at my edit in the Edge of the Mists thread xD (last post). Any lore freak wanna take a look?

Just general complaint, I just noticed on Dulfy that they added Hellfire and Radiant Greaves.

But they're at 21,000 achievement!
    While I'm sure some are up close, I'm just under 10k. Just got my Hellfire helm, and it's sort of irksome that I can't get it at 12k and continue on the set I chose.

... That's dumb. I'm at 11k+ now and I believe my next reward is only the Hellfire gloves since I'd already chosen the Radiant ones earlier. Why not insert the choice of greaves there? -_-

Edit: Also noting that it's taken over 1.5 years and 3k hours to get those (almost) 12k achievement points.
    Last edited by Lane; 2014-02-13 at 11:07 PM.
    "If you have been touched by the demon, it's like being touched by the back hand of God. Makes you sacred in a way, doesn't it? Makes you unique, with a kind of glory. The glory of suffering, even." - Penny Dreadful

14.5K AP here but I took a couple of long breaks and I didn't bother with dailies at the start. A friend of mine who had 1k AP more than me before my first break is now at 19.1k.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Ever wonder how to create a Great Jungle Gummy Wurm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VoJlng2b8o

(these were sent out to various sites for Valentine's Day)
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Preview of upcoming Ascalonian finisher from today's livestream...

Drool...

that looks pretty cool

if I PVP'd more I'd probably get that

That's pretty fucking glorious. Bye-bye gems.
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.

anything interesting in the live stream?

That is pretty slick. Not worth it if you're just finishing off Scarlet's angry plant people though.
    blah, new sig... something something

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    anything interesting in the live stream?
    Not too much that we didn't already know. Here's the recording of the stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/503366919

They matched the +rank points on the tournie bet so every win this weekend gives +500 extra points.

And since they did that it's become impossible to find anyone with a brain... I was on an 11 win streak and since then I've lost every fucking match.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Kinda looks like the dead persons' ghost is trampling you with an army of ghost-friends. =O

I can see how that would quickly get silly in WvW or something, heh.

How much does it cost to build new backpack? (exotic version)

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    How much does it cost to build new backpack? (exotic version)
    a lot, ingots are expensive :l