No, fuck the Charr. Savages.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    No, fuck the Charr. Savages.
    I think that's as curt and blunt a response as I've ever seen from Fencers. Case in point, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I think that's as curt and blunt a response as I've ever seen from Fencers. Case in point, I suppose.
    You must of missed her "eat a bowl of penises" comment then.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You must of missed her "eat a bowl of penises" comment then.
    O.O

(ten characters)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    O.O

(ten characters)
    Sorry fencer :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow that..um wow.

Mmm, perhaps cruder, but not as curt. Blunt, I give it equal odds.

That said, I know it's been mentioned many times, but I really hope they bring back the Mursaat/Seers somehow soon.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't the only incident that particular phrase was uttered, but I can't recall the other thread. It was around the same time, so I have to wonder if the topic at hand was just on the brain.
    BAD WOLF

If you played Invasion League at the start you would know exactly how many bowls of penises Corrector Draconides, Judgement Apparatus and (especially) Alpha Paradise can eat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ookkkk

*backs away slowly*

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    If you played Invasion League at the start you would know exactly how many bowls of penises Corrector Draconides, Judgement Apparatus and (especially) Alpha Paradise can eat.
    Reminds me of the pure unadulterated loathing I had for Chocobos and that little nardbagel Delita in Final Fantasy Tactics.

I'm not a fan of PoE, it's weird to have to grind through the same game 3times to finally get into end-game.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I'm not a fan of PoE, it's weird to have to grind through the same game 3times to finally get into end-game.
    Kinda how I felt about D3 and being forced to play the higher difficulties in order to hit level cap, prior to the big 2.0 patch.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I'm doing something wrong in Guild Wars....I'm on the first 'real' quest after the intro stuff and I just die on pretty much every thing that aggros. On top of that, things are running from across the screen, scorpions come at you in twos with no warning, and the mobs also teleport. WTF is wrong with my game? Am I supposed to already be able to create an NPC party? B/c I'm not seeing that option. I managed to make it down to the camp for my objective and there are packs of three wizards...getting close enough to attack one pack pulls another three pack. It's retarded.

Now it rezzed me at some random as GY and there are 4 level 6 charr just camping it and kill me every time I rez. Officially I can't even play my character now. I have one question: Da fuq?!
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I feel like I'm doing something wrong in Guild Wars....I'm on the first 'real' quest after the intro stuff and I just die on pretty much every thing that aggros. On top of that, things are running from across the screen, scorpions come at you in twos with no warning, and the mobs also teleport. WTF is wrong with my game? Am I supposed to already be able to create an NPC party? B/c I'm not seeing that option. I managed to make it down to the camp for my objective and there are packs of three wizards...getting close enough to attack one pack pulls another three pack. It's retarded.

Now it rezzed me at some random as GY and there are 4 level 6 charr just camping it and kill me every time I rez. Officially I can't even play my character now. I have one question: Da fuq?!
    I haven't played in awhile but you can hire mercenarys in town and have a party of 8? I think.

What's your IGN? I'll log in and show you around if you want.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

qucik ques

in gw1 what god did ritualists usually worship or was it just any?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    qucik ques

in gw1 what god did ritualists usually worship or was it just any?
    Pretty sure its Grenth.

They didn't have a specific god, as you know there are 5 gods and 10 professions.
    At release there were 6 classes each one worshiped a different god:
    Dwayna = Monk
    Lyssa = Mesmer
    Melandru = Ranger
    Balthazar = Warrior
    Grenth = Necromancer
    The elements (non relgious/djinn) = Elementalist

6 gods now :3