15+ Year Old Account
    Well yes, they didn't have a specific god to worship and used their ancestors to power their magic. But once the gods granted magic to men, I assume they also turned to grenth to strengthen their magic.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    6 gods now :3
    Doom isn't a god, well he's "back" I suppose but meh.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Doom isn't a god, well he's "back" I suppose but meh.
    kormir ?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played in awhile but you can hire mercenarys in town and have a party of 8? I think.
    Ah...ok...you just have to use the party interface to set you up some meatshields. I think this will be easier now.
    What's your IGN? I'll log in and show you around if you want.
    I don't even know what that means, but I appreciate the offer. I've got my little party and we're ready enact revenge.
    BAD WOLF

Yea you can set up your band of mercenarys (not the official name but forgot the official name) and you can set them to roles like healing or tanking. Once you get to Elona though you get heros which are like super custom mercenarys with plot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea you can set up your band of mercenarys (not the official name but forgot the official name) and you can set them to roles like healing or tanking. Once you get to Elona though you get heros which are like super custom mercenarys with plot.
    they're called henchmen, so close!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    gah it was on the tip of my tongue. And I don't want my spirit guardian to serve grenth :'(

kormir ?
    Who? never heard that name before.

In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

15+ Year Old Account
    gah it was on the tip of my tongue. And I don't want my spirit guardian to serve grenth :'(
    from rp pov, there's probably exceptions. But gameplay, praying to him gives you a boost to your skills.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-07-19 at 01:31 AM.

just realised you can't customize the stats of ascended weapons. Like I want the white sword but it only comes in 3 stats. Stupid.

Who? never heard that name before.

I think you may know her better as 'useless blind chick who STOLE MY DIVINITY!'

just realised you can't customize the stats of ascended weapons. Like I want the white sword but it only comes in 3 stats. Stupid.
    Ah, but you make one to keep, and one to xmog with...

Actually, Mercenaries were something you could get later on with cash, I think, where you could turn your own characters into Heroes usable by your other chars.

Deleted
    I kinda wanna re-install GW(1) just to get some of that sweet Dervish action again. I'm sure the discs are still in a box somewhere around here...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I kinda wanna re-install GW(1) just to get some of that sweet Dervish action again. I'm sure the discs are still in a box somewhere around here...
    Haha same except I know I'll just make myself sad because im terrible at builds and the getting stuck on edges because I can't take one TINY STEP OVER THEM will make me rage....

Deleted
    Unrelated to the Dervish, I really want a class that uses spears/staves in melee range (sceptre & trident for ranged option), on land, with a "holy" theme. Make it happen Anet.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-07-19 at 01:51 AM.

Ah, but you make one to keep, and one to xmog with...
    The thing is I don't want to xmog over another. I want it to be specialz and keep the orginal :'(

oh well I guess I'll have to deal with power/HP/toughness on a weapon :3

- - - Updated - - -

I think you may know her better as 'useless blind chick who STOLE MY DIVINITY!'
    She is the god of truth and knowledge. She knew she was going to become a god and steal your dignity. Shes a cold bitch

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I was the only one who never really minded Kormir.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    You can download from their website to install. It took almost no time to get everything patched and playing. I have the box somewhere, but did not want to dig through our tubs to find it.

- - - Updated - - -

I should say now that I realize I can have a full group of companions with me this feels much more normal, feasible, and quasi epic. I have a legion and we will melt faces.
    BAD WOLF

I actually like her. I just wish she got more development after she became a god.

She is the god of truth and knowledge. She knew she was going to become a god and steal your dignity. Shes a cold bitch
    Yeah, I was all set to become the God of Making All Charr Fukkended.

Ah well.

I didn't hate her, I just thought it was kinda cheesy we carried her through all that shit and at the end she's like 'kthxbai' *GODHOOD*

And I'm left going 'What, can't even gimme some free 15k? Look who forgot where she came from awful quick!'

Man...I really don't like elites. I'd rather take another utility slot. They make me feel like I should only use them in emergencies are never at all with the cooldowns.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112