Deleted
    Well I want to enjoy movies and series like you guys do ;^; We have to wait years for releases. Breaking Bad was almost a year behind on the Dutch television. Same story with Game of Thrones, you already know what's going to happen because of the million spoilers everywhere. No wonder we download so much??????
    Same with other releases. Xbox One for example (I don't want it anymore, especially because of this, but friends do) is still not released in my country. It's going to be here in september. A year later, we get to enjoy the same. Yay???

Thank god for Netflix, which is in the Netherlands for 3-4 months now. Same with Spotify. They even said the amount of downloads reduced because of it. Why so late? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    That's ok, it just makes me sad I often can't 'join in' because of it :'(
    Why don't you try the EU guild? The EU guilds were doing the mega organization thing before the US was. TTS was a copy of the EU guild.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god for Netflix, which is in the Netherlands for 3-4 months now. Same with Spotify. They even said the amount of downloads reduced because of it. Why so late? xD
    Yay...every country should have access to Netflix as a human right lol. You have discovered a treasure. Enjoy it! And to be fair, the reason why they delay is for localization and subtitles. Do they do dubs on English shows for other countries? Idk.
    BAD WOLF

You can get subs within days of release, few people actually need them though (it's usually when the GF is around that they're needed).
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    No that's bull. All shows here are released in english, with only subtitles. That's a matter of days. And about half of the population watching series in my country doesn't even need them (that's why we download). That's not a matter of years.

I'm pretty sure the real cause is an issue of licensing and distribution. Exclusivity contracts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    I'm pretty sure the real cause is an issue of licensing and distribution. Exclusivity contracts, etc.
    Indeed. I didn't express that clearly enough when I said localization. Most people, especially for games, don't understand exactly what localization entails. It's not just slapping in subtitles or dubbing and pushing it out. Anyways, sorry to continue the OT banter. I'm itching to get home and play the new patch.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Yeah but 2yrs is just sad. That's not really logic these days.
    And they're only cutting themselves with that method because we would love to buy but if we can't even buy... yeah...

Enjoying patch now \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but 2yrs is just sad. That's not really logic these days.
    And they're only cutting themselves with that method because we would love to buy but if we can't even buy... yeah...

Enjoying patch now \o/
    I'm jelly. And yeah..some cultures are decades behind others. I remember hearing jokes about music and tv a decade old becoming popular in Asia when it finally gets there. I don't think we have that much of a disconnect anymore, but who really knows?
    BAD WOLF

Got to admit that the bugs soured my enjoyment of this patch a little (Mordrem Wolf didn't respawn for ages, even the mini-patch today did nothing (not sure if it was intended to or not), but guesting finally helped. Overall, I liked Entanglement better than this patch, but it was still pretty nice, I guess.

I was fortunate as the open events didn't bug for me and I got through with relatively little trouble. It was kind of a double-edged sword, using open-world events to progress the story, and I don't care for how that bodes with permanent content intruding into map completion of the game. I feel keeping things instanced and focusing open-world stuff into new areas is the better avenue.

Deleted
    Well I'm glad I was with very optimistic people. We did our best to split up and try guesting, and that worked out very well.

I'd like to keep everything open world as much as possible. I really dislike instancing in general in MMO's.

Open-world in new territory is fine. I don't like them permanently altering existing map regions and tying cheevs to it, cos it feels like it's gonna create more story discrepancies. Instancing lets them change areas for the story and keep a more permanent balanced version around. You still can keep cheevs tied to the instances and not have to permanently change the entire world and possibly create awkward timewarped content. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'd like to keep everything open world as much as possible. I really dislike instancing in general in MMO's.
    I agree, I wished they would get scaling right though. I love how well balanced the final boss battle is, really just right imho. People forget that now it's the time of release of this permanent content. People can do these missions in a year still, I doubt that there is gamebreaking zerg like this in a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Bows head in shame over rage post....
    A lot of people are having trouble with this release, it's buggy and still needs fixing. I was lucky, apparently, to get past it before it got all borked up. They should fix it Soon(tm), so keep trying and good luck.

I got on yesterday with the intent to do the current LS, but got sidetracked... My friend and I decided to do Tequatl, as he did it earlier this week and loved it, and I'd never successfully completed it (having only attempted it 2 or 3 times before, when it was brand new). After successfully destroying Tequatl, we then went to the evolved wurm (for the first time for both of us)...and failed by the smallest percent. But, we had a blast doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Did they make higher tiers of Zephyrite favor easier to reach in Dry Top ? Today, we easily reached tier 4 with a little concerted effort, with 6 minutes still on the clock and quite a few events still in the pipeline (reached a quarter towards tier 5) ? Did anybody else notice a possible change or did we just have a lot of people who knew what they were doing ?

Edit: I tried reaching tier 4 quite a few times before but even with more (visible) concerted effort, we always failed narrowly, it just felt strange to reach it rather "easily" this time - finally got my Ruler of Shinies achievement !

Before the expansion of the zone T4 was hard to get, now with more events it's pretty easy. T5 requires a coordinated large guild to hit every event. People still fail at the mines and the inquest base, which is 4 events total not being done.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

is the inquest base the one in which you have to rescue 15 locals in a certain time frame? I've never seen that one succeed.