WOW

More warriors buffs, like insane. Yea they get nerfed adrenaline sure but fuck they gained like 4 new condition removals. Like what the fuck.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Mesmer needs more love =( But I'm afraid for what's coming..

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Mesmer needs more love =( But I'm afraid for what's coming..
    We are probably going to get another "bug fix" ala illusionary leap, some retarded comment about scepter while nothing changes about it and useless ass trait changes to traits nobody uses. I'm looking at you disruptors sustainment.

lololololol lets give mesmers 1000 healing power on interrupt cause they can heal others so well and healing power scales gud

Like seriously sometimes Anet can just eat a fucking bowl of penises because they don't even fucking think.

Deleted
    The problem I think is because there's no person special for a mesmer. I've heard of many devs that are warrior experts, guard experts etc etc, but I never heard of one for a mesmer before? Am I missing it? I sometimes even wonder if any dev even plays a mesmer =(

The problem I think is because there's no person special for a mesmer. I've heard of many devs that are warrior experts, guard experts etc etc, but I never heard of one for a mesmer before? Am I missing it? I sometimes even wonder if any dev even plays a mesmer =(
    I ran into a dev the other day. I told him to stop nerfing mesmers.

He said no promises.

- - - Updated - - -

And you are right, no dev plays a mesmer. NO person who plays a mesmer would even let disruptors sustainment get considered. NOBODY.

Deleted
    No promises is pretty much 'good luck, you'll need it'.

Thankfully I've got ascended armor and legendaries which are account bound. If it gets really really bad, I can always use one of my alts........ Let's hope that doesn't happen. Altho the bugged skills are getting really frustrating.

I figured the same. But not sure, maybe that or the seed has to be combined. Or who knows, we get multiple seeds to be able to craft multiple colors?
    It's also possible to do the story instance on an alt and get all the base stuff again to make an entirely new backpack anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It's also possible to do the story instance on an alt and get all the base stuff again to make an entirely new backpack anyway.
    Oh, then that removes one theory. Well, we'll probably find out soon enough.

When did they remove the Weapon Skills panel from the Skills and Traits tab?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    They didn't? I'm not seeing it missing on any of my chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    It's right where it's always been.

Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people get tripped up because the way it's written, it looks like a title bar.

Wow, not only did I miss that, but 2 friends of mine also missed it...I think you're right, Fhi, it looks like a title bar, it doesn't have a different background, and since it defaults to Slot Skills (which does have a different background when not selected), it's easily missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Here's the summary from Dulfy on the Ready Up stream today on Thief and Warrior changes.
    Lol. Those changes.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-08-09 at 09:19 AM.

Just got ascended weapon chest in PvP!

Bad news is it's settlers stats, even worse news is that it's color is fucking green. Can I salvage this shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Also what were the PvP only sets? I know Tribal was one (I have it unlocked and now you can't get it no more so woot!) what else?
    Last edited by zito; 2014-08-09 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Tribal armor & Balthazar backpack as far as I know.

Don't have the tribal armor :/ Kind of sucks because now you'd be unique with it.

What there was no leather/heavy equivalent to tribal? Lol

Got to make a PvP look so might as well go with the armor set nobody can get now lol

Deleted
    Not that I know of, tbh..

excellent...

+1 to light armor now I'm at -9875093480 while everyone else is at +18276509486028069720468

Deleted
    Plop.

I've been busy today.