Oh come on, Harley Quinn the Joker's girlfriend?
    The joker = arch nemesis of Batman
    Batman = well if you don't know this you might as well look up pineapple on urbandictionary.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Batman = well if you don't know this you might as well look up pineapple on urbandictionary.
    I wasn't referring to that, Mel. This whatever drama is what I meant.

and it's down again rofl
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Medelion's joke was taken down due to ddos!
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

They are hitting GW2 and Hearthstone apparently :'(
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    We have no venture boxn
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Deleted
    I'm glad that DDOS shit happened at night for EU. Didn't feel a thing.

Assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Your mission, which you have no choice but to accept, is to find T6 mats and a precursor for Rhandric (Arlee can have the bow, I'm looking for the dagger).

Hmm, i have everything for the dagger except Tier 6 mats and precursor, all else is already done.

Also Tier 6 mats are easy to get, Just use your laurels on Tier 6 mats, 1 laurel = 3 T6.

What i do other than that is get 250 armored scale, then farm armored scale for selling as armored scales is so nice and easy to farm and worth quit a bit, ofc it's not on Blood level of worth but it's pretty decent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Hmm, i have everything for the dagger except Tier 6 mats and precursor, all else is already done.

Also Tier 6 mats are easy to get, Just use your laurels on Tier 6 mats, 1 laurel = 3 T6.

What i do other than that is get 250 armored scale, then farm armored scale for selling as armored scales is so nice and easy to farm and worth quit a bit, ofc it's not on Blood level of worth but it's pretty decent.
    Easy to get... If you want to work with only laurels, and have none saved up or already spend it, you're up to 667 dailies. Good luck with that.

You have no other choice but to play content which will deliver T6 like champion boxes and defeat lvl 80 enemies. Or else you're up for a very long task. Also your last line, I have no idea what you're saying there =x

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Actually, are farm trains in FGS and Orr still going? These were what I liked to do most since they'd have a nice sense of a small community and actual rewards.
    The last time I logged in was after the implementation of the megaserver system and I guess that hit them pretty hard.
    Not sure about FGS but in Orr there is usually a farming group similar to the Dolyak Farming before they fixed it (or removed it?). (Blix farming)

ANet is being DDoS'd again :/ game is unplayable, everyone in my map dc'd. Website won't load either.

Grrrrreat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    ANet is being DDoS'd again :/ game is unplayable, everyone in my map dc'd. Website won't load either.

Grrrrreat
    Zzz, I was just hoping it was last night. Doing Grenth, everyones gone, get back, right when my rez gets up, Dc again. Just gave up.

Guess I won't be logging on~

Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post
    Not sure about FGS but in Orr there is usually a farming group similar to the Dolyak Farming before they fixed it (or removed it?). (Blix farming)
    Last time I went through FGS it seemed kinda weak in numbers. Maybe more are chasing the exploit of that event in Orr(while it lasts...)and doing stuff in Dry Top now.

Dry top and Orr are currently populated 80 zones. FGS is ok (probably because Orr farming atm) and Southsun is lifeless as ever.

Blix farming is an exploit of causing an event to fail so you can farm the champs the event spawns over and over. It resets quickly so you keep up a stream of champs coming.

I don't think Dry Top has a train so much as it's more like the Battle:LA stuff and kind of on a rotating schedule of events and things being up.

"Celestial GS mesmer will slay everything, you don't know the meta game"

Someone said that to me. I can't tell if serious...

Works just like Dolly farming then. Might actually check it out.
    It'll be fixed soon, ANet's already stated as much. So enjoy it while you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Works just like Dolly farming then. Might actually check it out.
    Here's a good map of events and timers to get you started

Valar morghulis

DCed in the middle of Claw Island.

I want that BL key. =|

Not entirely sure its just ANet getting DDOS at this time. I've been having a lot of websites time out.

if it is DDOS, do these people really have no life?