TP has them, a few silver each.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

hmm, couldn't find it there. all I saw was chainmail

search for Scale Helm or whatnot, should be there. When I searched for just Scale under armor, it didn't work right, so who knows.

well turns out I'm a dummy. I thought it had to be basic item quality for the Mistward collection. But it was any quality for it.

Is HoT buyable with gems yet?
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Is HoT buyable with gems yet?
    considering that it replaced the base game and you could never buy the base game the answer is no and probably won't ever change.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

When will raid become available?

Think they said mid-November, so probably in the next week or so.

decided to give the last story mission a try...

After 2 tries with rifts outside the area and another 2 tries with the updrafts not working, I say fuck this shit. What a piece of garbage. I mean HoT's been out for 2 weeks now, maybe they could've fixed it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post

After 2 tries with rifts outside the area and another 2 tries with the updrafts not working, I say fuck this shit. What a piece of garbage. I mean HoT's been out for 2 weeks now, maybe they could've fixed it?
    There's been a TON of bugs that are still there, have been there for the past two weeks, and are not fixed yet. In all parts of the new areas and the old ones as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post

Bugs from beta are still in the game the last I played - whenever conditions became a thing.

Seriously that Mordremoth fight is the worst thing I've ever done in any game in my entire life. It's like the exact opposite of fun, even without the bugs.

So....anyone else read the Legion stuff and can't help but think they are trying REALLY REALLY hard to be GW2?

Legion is getting:
    Wardrobe
    No mob tagging
    Non-linear leveling with scaling
    Thinking about being in multiple guilds
    Zone-wide Objectives
    Key-stones that give the dungeon augmentations

basically every major change coming to WoW is just copying stuff from GW2....

It's the game to copy at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So....anyone else read the Legion stuff and can't help but think they are trying REALLY REALLY hard to be GW2?

Legion is getting:
    Wardrobe
    No mob tagging
    Zone-wide Objectives

Some of those features are in other games beside Guild Wars 2. Though adding all that to World of Warcraft strengthens the brand considerably.

Development is tough, and takes a long time. I wouldn't bet on WoW's developer's taking from any one particular game, so much as drawing from current trends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Fencers on this. I personally associated these changes with Guild Wars 2 as I was watching Blizzcon, but it's only because these are the two games I am playing recently. I know they're drawing from features of many other games that are popular and asked for. I can't say I'm unhappy with it.

The transmog system, every player having their own gathering node, and multiple players being able to tap the same mob are some of my favorite things about GW2.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, not at all. All of the major features are being taken from Diablo 3. But umm yeah...try harder? Idk.
    BAD WOLF

Legion is getting:
    Wardrobe
    No mob tagging
    Zone-wide Objectives

You could say the same thing about GW2 and raids. These are good changes for WOW. Things that I have asked for on these forums. There are more that they need to make but those are a good start. Games will borrow things from other games. It's a compliment. If you see someone else doing something better than you. Change and use a variant of that system. Not doing so is pretty narrow minded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    The transmog system, every player having their own gathering node, and multiple players being able to tap the same mob are some of my favorite things about GW2.
    I love having my own gathering node. Tagging, personal gathering nodes, etc are things that give GW2 a good "vibe". People become less selfish when you aren't competing with the next person every 5 seconds. If you start killing a mob for a "node" in the GW2 system then another person walking past will help you kill the mob because they get loot for the kill, the node and even possibly some XP for ressing you if they need to. In a system like WOW it's in the persons interest to mine the node, watch while the mob kills you and then tag it and kill it for the loot. I can understand if the person is from an opposing faction but your own faction seems to sc..w you over more than the opposition. Where GW2 battles is in the value of nodes. It's not really worthwhile to kill a mob to get a node most of the time. I would prefer if they could fix the crafting and market to make the gathering more worthwhile.

Well it looks like I encountered a bug and lost map completion progress towards all HoT areas. Long finished Verdant Brink and was almost done with Basin and now it's all gone except for the hero points. Would have to rediscover the maps and Way Points again...

Shame as I was really enjoying the game, but I think its going to get less attention from me if this crap is allowed to happen.

I'm one of the ones that had 100% world before hand, and so that character didn't get completion rewards for Southsun, Dry Top or Silverwastes. No clue if or when they'll fix that one, took me ten customer service emails back and forth to explain stuff and then get a "known issue, no fix date yet" response.