Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Welcome
    +1 :-)

Always nice to see a new face!

can this game just be released already? PLEASE?!
    best looking game since WoW was announced.

WOW. That ele rocked. The guardian wasn't bad either and the warrior finally got its groove on the final video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are great pvp video Rowen, best I've seen yet.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    The Koreans bet Anet and won themselves those boxed Charr Plushie's.

Deleted
    Does anyone know wether that elementalist is a human or a sylvari? It'll depend on the choice that I make with my ele ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodi View Post
    Does anyone know wether that elementalist is a human or a sylvari? It'll depend on the choice that I make with my ele ^^
    It's human. But unlike Wow, GW2 has no PVP racials or stat differences, so if you plan on playing the same race because it looks powerful, it's because of player skill, not the race.

It's human. But unlike Wow, GW2 has no PVP racials or stat differences, so if you plan on playing the same race because it looks powerful, it's because of player skill, not the race.
    Not stats differences, but there are elite racial abilities. The ele in the videos used Tornado, so the point is moot though.

Deleted
    I know, I know, but the ele and the ARMOR just looked so awesome. That's why xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Not stats differences, but there are elite racial abilities. The ele in the videos used Tornado, so the point is moot though.
    There are also some racial utility skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodi View Post
    I know, I know, but the ele and the ARMOR just looked so awesome. That's why xD
    Does armor change much between races? (apart from the obvious)

There are also some racial utility skills.
    True, didn't remember those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Does armor change much between races? (apart from the obvious)
    There are armors designed for specific races and armors that will work on multiple races
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Damn those videos are good. I can't wait to get into hardcore pvp in this game!

Credit for the GW guru folk for finding these: looks like mobs now dodge and weapon swap and kite melee players. The timing of the dodge seems off as that most times doesn't do anything, and I can see the kiting becoming annoying (and brutal for those poor newb keyboard turners), but hopefully this'll mean the transition from PvE to PvP won't be as brutal for new players as in other games.
    Last edited by Rowen; 2011-11-14 at 09:48 AM.

Deleted
    Seems they've also put in the "slay" animations to prevent players from being ressed.

It's here, at 1.18. Seems nice, better than floating and crashing on your enemy
    Last edited by mmoccf2a3d971d; 2011-11-14 at 05:48 PM.

That link doesn't work.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Tkz View Post
    That link doesn't work.
    Meh! Thanks for the warning, fixed it. Not a big forum user so the nifty skills still elude me .
    Here's the link, just in case it doesn't work again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpp3t..._order&list=UL

Well made animation :-D

I'm kind of disappointed in the fatality animation. I was under the impression that each one would be unique to the profession. I hoped something more along the lines of an Engineer pulling out a pistol for a point blank shot. Hopefully this is just another placeholder animation (and to be fair, this one looks a lot better than the last), and we'll get proper MK style fatalities (although not quite as gruesome)!
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

The improved cinematics are amazing the facial expressions are spot on with what the voice actors are saying I couldn't even spot one flaw holy crap ;O