Deleted
    another thing about guild wars we can add now.. you don't have to pay to play with your friends (blizzards new blue post)

Quote Originally Posted by UncleV View Post
    another thing about guild wars we can add now.. you don't have to pay to play with your friends (blizzards new blue post)
    O blizzards cash shop, next i see you being able to buy the ability to mail cross realm

Deleted
    Phew, got my 23 points. Enough to keep my upcoming Norn Warrior more than happy.

I don't know how to comment on AI, probably because I've played most of my time with henchies / heroes and I got used to them.
    I know exactly what they do and when. They're very capable of doing HM missions and vanquishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    ^ personally I would have liked it much better if LFD was server only so a real community could evolve and people would not act like ass-holes.
    this...so much this! i miss having ppl of my server in my grp...in vanilla and BC my friends list was filled on every character...ever since the LFD is around my friends list is empty...only my RL friends r on it

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Phew, got my 23 points. Enough to keep my upcoming Norn Warrior more than happy
    What's this 23 points from?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    What's this 23 points from?
    Hall of Monuments stuff. I've been considering going back for that last point...

Looked at it and you should go for "Eternal Conqueror of Sorrow's Furnace" for the last point, these days it's so easy.

Or you could buy an Oppressor weapon.
    That or he could get another elite armor. The EotN armor is real cheap and easy to get.

That's true. Elite Sunspear is easy to get as well but it's a bit more pricey.

Not sure how far he ever got into EotN and he needs rank 5 to get the armors.
    Qualifying for armor isn't a problem; getting armor that isn't butt-ugly is. The only elite sunspear I like is for female elementalists, but my elementalist is male. (What I really should do is get him the last seven levels or so in pre, so I can transfer in LDOA.) My big problem when it comes to armor is that I only like the expensive stuff; I don't like any of the paragon armors except FoW (which is appropriately badass), the only dervish armor I like is blue female vabbian, I've been meaning to get black elite judge's armor for a 55 set, etc.

I've also considered finishing up my vanguard rank (I'm sitting at something like 140k/160k), but the only way I have left for that is books, and that's just grindy.

Not a fan of the Dervish Primeval armor? Can dye it all black like all of the cool kids. It's actually my favorite Dervish armor (one of my favorites of all the armor really).

10+ Year Old Account
    Elite Druid armor is my most favoritiest armor ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

on my warrior all elite kurzick with FoW helm.

i love it. so shiny if you make it all silver i think

Quote Originally Posted by Armond View Post
    Hall of Monuments stuff. I've been considering going back for that last point...
    thanks for the heads up. I might play a bit of guild wars before 2 comes out.

this thread is refreshing with all the bullshit slinging going on in other wow threads.

This Hall of Monuments stuff, I would doubt it's anything too game-breaking? I probably won't have any of it, since I don't even own GW, let alone even know where to start to get some HoM rewards.

Good to hear. I don't mind missing out on some armor skins, especially since flashy gear is nice, but there's nothing wrong with some basic steel gear you might see on common soldiers, it has it's own epic feel.

Same with titles, I rarely use titles unless they really appeal to me, since I spend so much time thinking up a name I don't find stupid :P

And finally, unique ranger pets don't bother me, especially since hell will have long frozen over before I play another bow&arrow user that needs to babysit a damn pet.

Deleted
    I hope that you can decide which mastery you want to specialize in like in GW1..

I really want to play MM Necromancer, it was so much fun in GW1..

Anyone remember how OP Flesh Golem was? =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    this...so much this! i miss having ppl of my server in my grp...in vanilla and BC my friends list was filled on every character...ever since the LFD is around my friends list is empty...only my RL friends r on it
    this.... so much.....
    i had to constandly remove friends back in TBC because it was full! ... now i have no friends !!! boehoe!!!

nah just kiddin, i've got a guild full of friends.
    But the fact remains that i have added 0 friends to the list since te start of Cata
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

My friends list is full, yet 90% of the time everyone is offline there. Sucks a lot of my friends quit, but my guild is still great.

I probably should start scheming ways to get them to play GW2 with me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami-San View Post
    I hope that you can decide which mastery you want to specialize in like in GW1..

I really want to play MM Necromancer, it was so much fun in GW1..

Anyone remember how OP Flesh Golem was? =P
    Hated AB's so bad because of MM necros...

How cool would it have been to be able to summon Abominations/ RoF Flesh Golems though...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    My friends list is full, yet 90% of the time everyone is offline there. Sucks a lot of my friends quit, but my guild is still great.

I probably should start scheming ways to get them to play GW2 with me
    show them this article http://www.tentonhammer.com/editorials/gw2-why-care and then follow up with the mmo manifesto.

succes guaranteed =p