Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    okay people, ign is giving us some epic full HD treat...i dont know if anyone has linked this yet but here we go:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/02/20...d-vs-world-pvp

That is so frekking beautiful....imagine when the game goes live....ALOT more players will be in there.
    That man is painful to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive been watching all the videos and reading everything on the official site all day and all i can say is HOLY SHIT!!!!! I feel so stupid for bashing the game before i even read about it much, i let the no mount thing taint my opinion last year when i heard it, but now that everything has been explained about that and i have read up on it, im buying it day one, and it is now my most wanted game this year since as of yet Mass Effect 3 is not coming to Steam....and i can keep my WoW sub and play GW2 such a genius company with the way theyre innovating things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Ive been watching all the videos and reading everything on the official site all day and all i can say is HOLY SHIT!!!!! I feel so stupid for bashing the game before i even read about it much, i let the no mount thing taint my opinion last year when i heard it, but now that everything has been explained about that and i have read up on it, im buying it day one, and it is now my most wanted game this year since as of yet Mass Effect 3 is not coming to Steam....and i can keep my WoW sub and play GW2 such a genius company with the way theyre innovating things.
    That's why we tend to say that people that dislike GW2 are usually just uninformed, because anyone that spends a few minutes to look into the game gets instantly hooked

Good to have you on the team

The third Charr video from Yogscast was awesome. I think my main might just have to be a Charr. So much awesome before level 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    That's why we tend to say that people that dislike GW2 are usually just uninformed, because anyone that spends a few minutes to look into the game gets instantly hooked

Good to have you on the team
    Thanks. This game is going to be so much more than your average WoW clone, that does everything WoW does just with a different skin. Its like with some things ANet is doing that they're trying to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

Deleted
    Mif and any other being that doesnt need sleep, make sure to post any news, videos and such in this thread, i have to sleep! >_<

So GW2 is now surpassing TOR in the "views" section of this forum, just interesting since I never saw that happen before

Been happening for a few days. On the 19th I saw it as something like 320 - 220 at quite a heavy time.
    Amazing how a game not even released is getting more views than it.

Oh...and gw2guru has more views alot of the time than mmo-champ I think now.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Been happening for a few days. On the 19th I saw it as something like 320 - 220 at quite a heavy time.
    Amazing how a game not even released is getting more views than it.

Oh...and gw2guru has more views alot of the time than mmo-champ I think now.
    To be fair TOR is out so many are in the game whereas those waiting for GW2 are reading the forums.

okay people, ign is giving us some epic full HD treat...i dont know if anyone has linked this yet but here we go:

That is so frekking beautiful....imagine when the game goes live....ALOT more players will be in there.
    My eyes are bleeding.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account

He brought up the map several times and never even zoomed out all the way. What a dumb dumb!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed that the banners from that loading screen with the warriors have the warrior rune symbol from GW1 on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mesmer and Thief are definitely my favorite classes so far after reading on them and watching the videos. Necromancer and Engineer is pretty high up on the OMG I NEED to play this now list lol. To be honest they all look interesting to me except the Guardian. Oh well 7 out of 8 likes aint bad.

since only 5 char slots (it seems) i wont play mesmer.. probably wont play necro either.. guardian dont think to start off.

but ill def buy slots later to make chars of em tho.

5 slots is just enough for me to start. I don't plan on playing Engie, Guardian or *spits* Mesmer. Now I just have to match the five professions to the 5 races. I think Charr would go nicely with Warrior, but I am stumped for the rest. Oh Norn Ranger for sure.

im torn between norn or charr for my warrior.. remaking my first GW1 character who was a warrior same name.

http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2
    A big thanks for following us on Facebook! We have a surprise for you tomorrow, so keep an eye on our social networks and website and tell your friends to follow us, too! ~RB
    http://www.facebook.com/G4TV
    BIG NEWS for a certain video game franchise is coming tomorrow at 8 AM ET on G4TV.com!

A certain fanbase is going to be very, very pleased...
    And so it begins.......

Quote Originally Posted by Craind View Post
    And so it begins.......
    /chant Let it be a release date. Let it be a release date.
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Mesmer and Thief are definitely my favorite classes so far after reading on them and watching the videos. Necromancer and Engineer is pretty high up on the OMG I NEED to play this now list lol. To be honest they all look interesting to me except the Guardian. Oh well 7 out of 8 likes aint bad.
    I know of a video that may make you interested in all 8 lol.

WoW 8am Est? mmm im usually up by 7:30 so im going to be f5ing that page =p