Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Idunno, I'm still sad from TOR, I'm hoping GW2 won't be another fiasco.

My nerves on system requirements won't be settled 'till I get to try beta >.<
    Don't worry about specs yet. It's unoptimized, there was a guy with an i7 960 and a GTX 590 who couldn't run medium on 15fps while not recording.

Everyone who played in the beta has different results from similar machines aswell, some got high settings some couldn't even really run on low.

I'm currently debating what to do with my rig, since my graphics card is getting abit old now, ATI 4850, so I could use an upgrade but is it worth it for basically two games that I'll play. I won't know till beta either. Though my friend has a GTX 275 I could have..

G4TV reveal appears to be Borderlands 2 release date.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed that regular mobs don't scale with party members :/
    If regular mobs scaled... then some people might prefer to play alone, since they mobs would be easier. But since ANet wants to encourage playing together, I think this is a good design decision.

Deleted
    As other people have said, shouldn't really worry about the optimisation problems just yet as it always is a bit rough during the development. If any company manages to get a game running perfectly on any kind of setup right off the bat, then they would deserve a lot of praise for it xD

For now though, wouldn't worry as it also indicates to Arenanet how the game will fare and what they will need to do to improve it.

Deleted
    Just watched the Yogscast Charr Part 3 video, jesus how awesome was that, the cave they entered for the skill point ended up being like a dungeon with bosses and loot, this game is gonna have so much content its unreal.

Edit: watching the Human part 1 video now, nice to see the Elementalist and Necromancer classes
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-02-22 at 03:37 PM.

Yup, Necromancer is 1 of my favorite proffession in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just reactivated my facebook, DAMN YOU ANET!!!!!
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I just reactivated my facebook, DAMN YOU ANET!!!!!
    Sorry for off topic, but how do you reactivate a facebook account?

Deleted
    Damn the Elementalist looks so much fun and so does the human starter zone, think iv just changed my main class again ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Sorry for off topic, but how do you reactivate a facebook account?
    apparently, your account never gets deleted when you remove it, and if you log in again, everything will be back like it used to be.

I actually had to "Delete" it twice, since I clicked on an image a few weeks ago which linked to facebook and POOF my account was back.

And this is why i hate fb
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    apparently, your account never gets deleted when you remove it, and if you log in again, everything will be back like it used to be.

I actually had to "Delete" it twice, since I clicked on an image a few weeks ago which linked to facebook and POOF my account was back.

And this is why i hate fb
    Yea you actually have to mail them to get the account to be totally inactive, i had the same problem once, and it annoyed me to hell, and there for i left that site, i dont want to go into this to much becouse then a mod will surely shut me down. but my account says its inactive when i try to log in, i know theres a way to get back into it by having a friend verify that you are you and then you can get it back, i just hoped they might have made it a little easier to come back if you wanted to. again sry if this is off topic, any mod feel free to slap me if we aint allowed to speak of this here

Not to go offtopic (but I am anyway) but I don't understand the hatred for facebook. So what if the giant company has your name and your location, and whatever else you chose to reveal to it? Do you think that no one else has this? And do you think this will be used against you?

Just leave your facebook account inactive if you don't want it, I don't see what's the problem that your name is on a list, 1 bullet point in a list of hundreds of millions.

Deleted
    Not to go offtopic (but I am anyway) but I don't understand the hatred for facebook. So what if the giant company has your name and your location, and whatever else you chose to reveal to it? Do you think that no one else has this? And do you think this will be used against you?

Just leave your facebook account inactive if you don't want it, I don't see what's the problem that your name is on a list, 1 bullet point in a list of hundreds of millions.
    Point is that they shouldent have any reason/right to keep your info or have the abillity to reinactivate your account, if you want your shit gone you should be able to have it deleted COMPLETLY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea you actually have to mail them to get the account to be totally inactive, i had the same problem once, and it annoyed me to hell, and there for i left that site, i dont want to go into this to much becouse then a mod will surely shut me down. but my account says its inactive when i try to log in, i know theres a way to get back into it by having a friend verify that you are you and then you can get it back, i just hoped they might have made it a little easier to come back if you wanted to. again sry if this is off topic, any mod feel free to slap me if we aint allowed to speak of this here
    Apart from being on topic, don't see how there can be a problem with talking about that.

Anyway, it should change soon, they're discussing a new law in europe which should force them to delete all data from your account if you request it.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Band-wagoners mostly. And some people are dumb and friend people they don't like and use their grievances against them as an argument against facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Apart from being on topic, don't see how there can be a problem with talking about that.

Anyway, it should change soon, they're discussing a new law in europe which should force them to delete all data from your account if you request it.
    tyvm, didnt know that, hope it goes thru!

10+ Year Old Account
    Point is that they shouldent have any reason/right to keep your info or have the abillity to reinactivate your account, if you want your shit gone you should be able to have it deleted COMPLETLY.
    It's information that YOU the user GAVE freely and willingly to the company. YOU put YOUR information on THEIR site. They are free to do with it what they will, and they're not nearly as sinister as people like to make them out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Band-wagoners mostly. And some people are dumb and friend people they don't like and use their grievances against them as an argument against facebook.
    Well I dislike facebook because of their philosophy, and because I don't care when some random guy took his last dump.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Killing time is hard some times, i am awaiting some news Arenanet! :P