1. #18041
    Quote Originally Posted by Christiani View Post
    I love this thread! Its tidy and to the point.
    Yeah, after you trudge through the 900 pages of off-topic muddle

  2. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshun View Post
    Yeah, after you trudge through the 900 pages of off-topic muddle
    Hopefully we hit 1000 at the same time it hits 1yr!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

  3. #18043
    Well let's keep the ball rolling then O_o

  4. #18044
    I am Murloc! Mif's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tarnished Coast
    Posts
    5,629
    Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-OBrien-ArenaNet
    Yes, buy.guildwars2.com will support PayPal.
    ................

  5. #18045
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,023
    RB2 Also confirmed that Aussies can buy from the main site too.. woot woot, It was answered in the post(on FB) about currencies, which i cbf looking through right now. But it is there, trust me

    Good news about Paypal too.

    4 more days >.>

  6. #18046
    No, we won't. It's not like we have a secret release date and we're not telling you. We meant what we said: we'll release the game when it's ready. And beta testing is where we find out if it's ready.

    Source
    He could be twisting words about not having a secret 'release date' they're not telling us about, but I honestly find it hard to swallow that they don't have a target date, or dates, they're aiming for. They've been beta testing since December, so you'd think they would have an idea of how ready the game is at this stage.

  7. #18047
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
    He could be twisting words about not having a secret 'release date' they're not telling us about, but I honestly find it hard to swallow that they don't have a target date, or dates, they're aiming for. They've been beta testing since December, so you'd think they would have an idea of how ready the game is at this stage.

    Of course they do, and that will also determine how many BE's they will have from the end of April and onwards. Just remember as annoying as it is to wait, how awesome the game already is, and will be on release

  8. #18048
    Bloodsail Admiral Salech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,141
    On an unrelated note, is there a way to change profile name on this site?, it's been a few years since i was 24?

  9. #18049
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    On an unrelated note, is there a way to change profile name on this site?, it's been a few years since i was 24?
    A mod should be able to do it

  10. #18050
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Source
    ................
    Excellent.
    I was, tbh, a little worried about that.
    Even though GW1 supported paypal, there was still a bit of a chance GW2 wouldn't, which would screw me over nicely.

  11. #18051
    I am Murloc! Mif's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tarnished Coast
    Posts
    5,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    RB2 Also confirmed that Aussies can buy from the main site too.. woot woot, It was answered in the post(on FB) about currencies, which i cbf looking through right now. But it is there, trust me

    Good news about Paypal too.

    4 more days >.>
    The also said they would update the prices to correctly reflect your location on April 10, so the question now is how much will AU pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    On an unrelated note, is there a way to change profile name on this site?, it's been a few years since i was 24?
    PM Sunshine and ask nicely.

  12. #18052
    woot im so happy just came back from gamestop bought the CE and i get my beta key April 10

  13. #18053
    The Lightbringer Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,926
    I finally got 25 points in my HOM, can't wait to see how the felblade looks in gw2.

  14. #18054
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I finally got 25 points in my HOM, can't wait to see how the felblade looks in gw2.
    Congratz!

    Damn, can't wait for Tuesday!

  15. #18055
    The Lightbringer Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,926
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Congratz!

    Damn, can't wait for Tuesday!
    Thank you!

    Anyone have any idea if we will be able to test are HOM in the beta?

  16. #18056
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Thank you!

    Anyone have any idea if we will be able to test are HOM in the beta?
    They weren't implemented in the last beta... But hopefully?

  17. #18057
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    128
    I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord. (gw2 release)

  18. #18058
    Titan DrakeWurrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Isle of Faces
    Posts
    14,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Tury123 View Post
    I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord. (gw2 release)
    What you're feeling is called irrational hype.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

    If you give into your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

  19. #18059
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    The also said they would update the prices to correctly reflect your location on April 10, so the question now is how much will AU pay.


    PM Sunshine and ask nicely.
    That was to do with UK/Europe as far as i am aware, judging by all the comments under that post on Facebook, seems to be a lot of issues with people displaying pounds/euro's or changing on a daily basis each time they go to the official GW2 purchase site, and a lot of mentions about the fact that UK is the most exxy followed by Euro then U.S for the digi versions. I mean you may be right and we may get charged AU BUT because we are default NA for the client one would assume we still get charged U.S as we do for all the other NCSoft games.


    ETA; It was also confirmed by RB2 that Aussies can buy from the offical site, and FYI Amazon will be selling the digi standard and deluxe , so that may be a work around should we get changed to AUD ..but having said that considering the xchange rate between here and U.S it really should not be any more than $70 ADDING 10% GST when the US is just under $60, given that we are pretty close in dollars. If they do a QVS and charge $90 on the offical site , well i wont be buying it on principal. Boxed yeah, not digital, and then there is the factthat EB Games in Aus is selling it cheaper for the boxed at $88.
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-04-07 at 09:55 PM.

  20. #18060
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I finally got 25 points in my HOM, can't wait to see how the felblade looks in gw2.
    i stopped at 27 (since i dont have the plat for 200 Z-Keys which would give the 1 + 2 bonus pts for 30) for the mini golem pet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •