Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    Nah, I never took it as such. I used to jump around MMOs all the time, and I agree that the feeling of unsubscribing from one to play another is a pain. Especially before Bnet 2.0, whenever I unsubbed from WoW, I made the peon cry T_T. Good thing GW2 has no sub fee, because if Anet made me look at an Asura cry every time I unsubbed, I'd be so sad :P
    This reminds me of the Chao Garden from Sonic Adventure 2. Whenever you abandon a Chao, you have to go through this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFL9U1b8iMc

feels bad man

Holy shit you know that Charr plushie? The one that was $35 and something extortionate in £? It's sold out in Europe.

Ok, sure, it looked like a good quality toy but . . . honestly didn't think it would sell so fast, it was pricey in my opinion. I guess at least they were telling the truth when they said "limited supply"!

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping I can take two things from this plushie:
    1) Anet and GW2 have a ton of very psyched fans
    2) Anet are starting to sell merchandise . . . dare I hint . . . perhaps a little nearer release than I was expecting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    Holy shit you know that Charr plushie? The one that was $35 and something extortionate in £? It's sold out in Europe.

Ok, sure, it looked like a good quality toy but . . . honestly didn't think it would sell so fast, it was pricey in my opinion. I guess at least they were telling the truth when they said "limited supply"!

2) Anet are starting to sell merchandise . . . dare I hint . . . perhaps a little nearer release than I was expecting?
    Wonder how many are left in US. I bought one yesterday, just in case they sold out.

I can take one thing from it. Knowing how fast it's selling, it's making me want to shell out the money to buy one myself, before they're sold out in America as well. It's tempting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Already sold out?? That must be some sort of achievement! Haha they announced the plushie like... September 8th... so freaking yesterday!! It jsut show how popular the game is/will be. Looking great for the future of Guild Wars 2 !!

10+ Year Old Account
    If they don't make any more, in a year and a half it will be worth good money on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    If they don't make any more, in a year and a half it will be worth good money on eBay.
    Knowing how successful it has been, and how fast they sold out, I'd be willing to bet that they'll be making more sometime.

They'll have to sell plushies for each race now... even human

No! I don't start my job til next week. It could be sold out by then. =(
    Ugh, I hope they make more if they do sell out. I'll be disappointed. They're so cute!

They are pretty adorable, but idve never thought they would have sold out. Especially not in the first day or two...

Meh, I just don't get the appeal of a plushie.

I'm sure they will make more. Or even just add one with the collector's edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Meh, I just don't get the appeal of a plushie.

I'm sure they will make more. Or even just add one with the collector's edition.
    On the topic of the CE, I think GW2 will be one of the few CEs I buy. Why? A lot of CEs include an art book. And an art book for GW2 would be amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alatian View Post
    On the topic of the CE, I think GW2 will be one of the few CEs I buy. Why? A lot of CEs include an art book. And an art book for GW2 would be amazing.
    You can actually buy a GW2 Art Book NOW, if you so chose.

Of course, it's a little dated (most notably containing the older version of the Sylvari, before the re-design that made them less "elfy"), but is amazing nonetheless.

I wouldn't be surprised if they include an updated/new art book in the Collector's Edition though.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Yeah I'm really hoping for an art book in the CE - if there isn't one I might just get normal to be honest, I'm not bothered about figurines, and while plushies are cute I'm not shelling out actual money for them ( < - - - minimum wage worker)
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    just wow...hahaha. nothing funnier than hearing a non-black person saying this (i think it's because they try too hard O.o).
    The voices in my head said it, for my defense :P.

All that I really hope for with a collectors edition or even something that you can buy separately on something like Itunes is a soundtrack. I really like the music I've heard so far from some of the videos ArenaNet has released.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    All that I really hope for with a collectors edition or even something that you can buy separately on something like Itunes is a soundtrack. I really like the music I've heard so far from some of the videos ArenaNet has released.
    Yeah, Jeremy Soule is one of the best video game composers out there. Every time you hear his music, it never gets old. I can listen to the Skyrim and GW2 main themes for a very, very long time without getting sick of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    on the topic of the CE, i have never bought an actual tangible CE before, i usually buy the digital CE with the codes for in-game items. firstly, i don't want to have to wait for it to be shipped to me and waste time i could be installing/in-game already and secondly, i guess i never thought of getting the tangible stuff because i'm not a collector and (no offense) but frankly i thought it was nerdy. i guess i would only get a tangible CE as a gift for someone who really liked that kind of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    The voices in my head said it, for my defense :P.
    ahh, and here i was hoping you said it out aloud
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Aye I've never bought a CE before, generally seems a bit overpriced (for me anyway), but if this one comes with an art book and in-game items (and even better with a soundtrack CD and plushie) I'll probably think it's worth the money. If not I'll go for normal but treat myself to the art book currently in the NCSoft store.

So I started this thread on gw2g some days ago but it got locked because apperently my idea was already discussed elsewhere, but then again I thought I should share it with you guys. It's a guild idea and I got some nice feedback before it got locked.
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...5.html?t=21625