Is there any more Necromancer gameplay videos? Preferably from someone OTHER than TotalBiscuit? Oh and what about the Elementalist class?

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Is there any more Necromancer gameplay videos? Preferably from someone OTHER than TotalBiscuit? Oh and what about the Elementalist class?
    Good quality ones, no. Shaky camera, bad gameplay, can't see what's happening ones, then there is probably some on youtube.

Most videos that get posted here are of decent quality, so if you don't want to watch the TB ones, your a bit out of luck at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Good quality ones, no. Shaky camera, bad gameplay, can't see what's happening ones, then there is probably some on youtube.

Most videos that get posted here are of decent quality, so if you don't want to watch the TB ones, your a bit out of luck at the moment.
    It's not that, it's just that I've already seen his videos and since then, I've been craving more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Sandwichmancer > Monk anyway.
    Sandwichmancer would only be available to female characters though. That might be illegal in some countries.

Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    Sandwichmancer would only be available to female characters though. That might be illegal in some countries.

Pork Sammich - Distract Enemy for 5 seconds.

Butter Knife - Enemy bleeds

Fierce OMNOMNOM - Increased armor for 25 seconds.

Want some sauce with that? - All allies within earshot receive a +20 Damage buff.

True story.

Tomoko Eternal Life, Kilik Eternal Sun, Eira Frozen Hearted, Ashara Emberlight,
    Vuug The Deceiver, Grash Gravebuilder, Asgaut Divine Soul, Lera Dreamstealer

I found this interesting, for obvious reasons

GuildMag: What is a question you were expecting but has not been asked, and what is the answer?

Colin: *Laughs* That’s a tough one! Okay, I’ll tell you what: No one has asked what is the asura home instance and personal story like. Basically, your home instance as an asura actually is a lab, and it’s filled with all of your lab assistants and the characters which you meet at you progress through your personal story. We’ve actually answered that question before, people knew it was a lab, but no one knows what’s going on in the personal story for the asura. So I’ll tell you a bit about one storyline which you can experience as an asura:

You have an invention that you’ve been working on, which is a weather-changing device, you get to experimentate with your weather-changing device and something goes horribly, horribly wrong with your weather-changing device. That’s part of your personal story as an asura if you pick the device which you’ve been working on is the weather-changing invention. So you can look forward to that one in the future!
    It makes me wonder what will happen with my planned choice of Golem Butler
    He better not stir my martini's when I ask for shaken!!!

Before someone brings it up, I guess I will.
    Colin: Yeah, I guess the trailer shows more than one, huh. They may play into the game and some of the gameplay of Guild Wars 2, but there are no mounts in Guild Wars 2. You can’t have an airship as a mount on initial release, but mounts will play into some of the gameplay in the game.
    Colin's answer on airships, where he also talks about "mounts". When he says "mounts" it doesn't mean mounts as in WoW style. Speculation from this interview is he either 1. It's a typo/He meant to say airships, 2. There will be something like the Siege Devourers from EotN, where you could "mount" them, and use them in battle.

I get banned and come back and there's a dedicated GW2 forum whaaaaat?? I guess I should troll idiots more often, it makes good things happen! I'm selfless like that.

Obviously the 8th profession is a Sandwichmancer, as confirmed by Colin.

Honestly I've never been a huge fan of TB, but his videos for the Cataclysm beta and so far covering GW2 at the conventions have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly I've never been a huge fan of TB, but his videos for the Cataclysm beta and so far covering GW2 at the conventions have been great.
    He's pretty much always positive at the start... he will start to whine later on, personally I doubt he will be making GW2 his main game although he says he will mainly because of his playstyle (raider that doesn't make alts, long term GW2 will not be enough for that kind of gamer).

What is the Sylvari home instance like and whats going on in there personnel story?

GuildWars2PvP.com released an article today detailing (some speculating) the classes, roles, builds and strategy used by ArenaNet at Gamescom. It's a little bit late now, but a good read none-the-less.

http://guildwars2pvp.com/2011/09/tea...ts-pvp-builds/

At this point I can't see it matters much, I'm sure when the game is out it's pretty evident what secondary skills are useful for PvP.

Interesting to see that Rangers were used quite a bit in their team builds. As someone who enjoyed Rangers from GW that encourages me. I hope their pet revamp goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Interesting to see that Rangers were used quite a bit in their team builds. As someone who enjoyed Rangers from GW that encourages me. I hope their pet revamp goes well.
    Lots of Necromancer love too. Of course, I didn't read it all since I'm quite tired at the moment but I imagine I'll fare well if that's any indication of how the class performs.

Quote Originally Posted by Plagous View Post
    GuildWars2PvP.com released an article today detailing (some speculating) the classes, roles, builds and strategy used by ArenaNet at Gamescom. It's a little bit late now, but a good read none-the-less.

http://guildwars2pvp.com/2011/09/tea...ts-pvp-builds/
    I hate how the warriors in the set ups have pretty much the exact same build
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

I have a petit question! I was wondering about the concept of naming. I saw from all the Demo videos, that you can use just one word for your character, example: John. However, in Guild Wars the system was a first and last name, example: John Smith. How is the naming system going to work? I really hope for a first and last name!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    I hate how the warriors in the set ups have pretty much the exact same build
    Doesn't surprise me, really; hammer offers a lot of battlefield control, and swords/horns offer a lot of mobility. The secondaries are also no-brainers when it comes to group support and personal survivability.

It does sadden me, too, though, that this will likely represent the "cookie-cutter" standard for the PvP Warrior - and anyone rolling differently will be shunned.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!

The Light and How to Swing It

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Doesn't surprise me, really; hammer offers a lot of battlefield control, and swords/horns offer a lot of mobility. The secondaries are also no-brainers when it comes to group support and personal survivability.

It does sadden me, too, though, that this will likely represent the "cookie-cutter" standard for the PvP Warrior - and anyone rolling differently will be shunned.
    I'd say fuck that. I'm goin with Longsword and Longbow.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    I'd say fuck that. I'm goin with Longsword and Longbow.
    Dual axes and a rifle FTW.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!

The Light and How to Swing It

Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    I have a petit question! I was wondering about the concept of naming. I saw from all the Demo videos, that you can use just one word for your character, example: John. However, in Guild Wars the system was a first and last name, example: John Smith. How is the naming system going to work? I really hope for a first and last name!!!
    If I'm not mistaken, you can do either or.