LDOA is easy enough, time consuming and hard aren't synonyms. And the grind is very doable if you use the quest trick of abandoning "good" quests and retaking them.
    If you want a challenge go for leg surv and ldoa at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    If you want a challenge go for leg surv and ldoa at the same time
    I'm actually gonna try that with my monk soon as I get a new computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Didn't deserve it's own thread so posting here, but it seems that Total Biscuit has been chatting to Arenanet about being "there on the ground floor" and covering the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i01sz...ailpage#t=535s

Not very specific, but by the sounds of it he'll be a big help in promoting the game!
    Last edited by Mothhive; 2011-10-13 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Didn't deserve it's own thread so posting here, but it seems that Total Biscuit has been chatting to Arenanet about being "there on the ground floor" and covering the game.

Not very specific, but by the sounds of it he'll be a big help in promoting the game!
    That's very good news

Deleted

Depends on peoples thoughts about TB if this is good news or not but I for one do like TB so I think its good and I can definitely see him in the Beta even if Arenanet give him a key themselves, it would be a lot of free publicity for them. Just as long he knows what a Charr is this time lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    Depends on peoples thoughts about TB if this is good news or not but I for one do like TB so I think its good and I can definitely see him in the Beta even if Arenanet give him a key themselves, it would be a lot of free publicity for them. Just as long he knows what a Charr is this time lol
    All the people that hate on TB, but like a game he's covering still watch his videos. People hate on him for no reaason really, he's not bad at covering games, and he gets what the fans want. Most haters are just jelous because they wish they had his job to be honest.

I so can't wait until I'll be playing my Sylvari Necromancer..

I just wish there were more HQ necromancer gameplay videos..

BTW.. Didnt TB say on almost every video he loved GW2 and that this will most likely be his main MMO?

As far as I remember he actually praised the game instead of bashing it..
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    I so can't wait until I'll be playing my Sylvari Necromancer..

I just wish there were more HQ necromancer gameplay videos..

BTW.. Didnt TB say on almost every video he loved GW2 and that this will most likely be his main MMO?

As far as I remember he actually praised the game instead of bashing it..
    Hell yea, Sylvari Necromancer... going to get one as well.. We lack Necro's on this forum! So c'mon! More Necro's!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    All the people that hate on TB, but like a game he's covering still watch his videos. People hate on him for no reaason really, he's not bad at covering games, and he gets what the fans want. Most haters are just jelous because they wish they had his job to be honest.
    I have to say I was not a fan of him until his Guild Wars 2 videos. I'm not a fan now just becasue he likes Guild Wars 2, but because in watching those videos it gave me a chance to get past my preconceptions of him and actually see him for what he is, a passionate, opinionated gamer who is incredibly knowledgeable about the industry and makes highly entertaining videos incredibly frequently. He's like me, but articulate and talented! lol

TB is great for upcoming games (Cataclysm beta included). For current games he's playing, not so much.

I'm not a fan now just becasue he likes Guild Wars 2, but because in watching those videos it gave me a chance to get past my preconceptions of him and actually see him for what he is, a passionate, opinionated gamer who is incredibly knowledgeable about the industry and makes highly entertaining videos incredibly frequently.
    That's a pretty good point actually, kinda did it for me too.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2011-10-14 at 02:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    in WoW he was a dedicated raider
    He says that, but his armory says something else...
    Last edited by Mif; 2011-10-14 at 03:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, have they announced how many servers they plan to start with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvari Elementalist for me Will probs make a necro alt ^^

I don't hate TB but he's bitching too much.
    in 99/100(yea i just made that up) cases his bitching is okay, + he also praises where praises is in order

---------- Post added 2011-10-14 at 09:51 PM ----------

Yes he praised it NOW, we'll see how it turns out.

And for the record after quitting WoW he made a DDO video and said that it would be his main game from now on.... and as far as I know he haven't made a video about it since.

As for making GW2 his main game I can't really see it happening, in WoW he was a dedicated raider that didn't make alts, so he was basically just playing one char and raiding, doesn't sound like the type that would enjoy GW2.

Obviously he calls himself for the cynical brit for a reason, but sometimes (like with WoW) he just keeps whining about the same time again and again, that's not being cynical.
    are you comparing wow and gw2 in regards of the enjoyment you would get out of alts x), i for one hated making alts in wow but i cant wait to do it in gw2 as it will actually be enjoyable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Hell yea, Sylvari Necromancer... going to get one as well.. We lack Necro's on this forum! So c'mon! More Necro's!
    I'm going with a Charr Necromancer :> don't worry, i think there are plenty of necromancers out there :>

Deleted
    Ill be Charr or Sylvari, necromancer myself.

Not sure if I plan on making alts, I only ever had 1 character in wow until wrath then leveled a second one to max and hated having two high level characters because I only had time for one lol.

Also does anyone know if pvp actually makes you a max level character or just max level while you are pvping? Will you also be able to change the appearance of armor when you pvp? I didn't really like how the gear looked in the pvp demo's haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Also does anyone know if pvp actually makes you a max level character or just max level while you are pvping? Will you also be able to change the appearance of armor when you pvp? I didn't really like how the gear looked in the pvp demo's haha!
    PVP makes you max level when you're PVPing, it's not a way to bypass leveling.
    Although you can earn XP PVPing if that's your thing.

Armor in PVP is upgraded as a reward. It's not more powerful, but it is prettier / more scary.
    The colors are automatically assigned depending on your team.

Sound's great!
    ArenaNet is so awesome when it comes to communicating with the community. :3
    Hi

the thing i hate about TB's vids is that he always presented himself as a (semi) hardcore raider but then didn't care for hardmodes. To me that's like saying i'm in to little league soccer, it's practicly the same thing as the world cup anyways.

His vids for gw2 are good now, but when people are looking ath the "hardmode" dungeons he'll probably back off again...