15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    Looks like necro armor...

Was gonna say it looked more like Ranger armor, but I was beaten to it. Cuz it looks similar to the Krytan Ranger armor from Gw1.

All I know is...in my personal opinion ofc...it looks a tad better than that murloc hunter armor
    That is meannn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That is... ew.
    That's like, your opinion man. I actually like it. I'm sure there are other armor sets that I will prefer, but if this was my only choice I wouldn't mind it. It's not nearly as bad as Blizzard's armor sets lately.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    That is... ew.
    I like it.

Haha, I feel bad for Fencers, nobody agrees with him/her.
    By the way, sorry if this is a lazy question, but are there any Engineer-esque armor sets, or something that would fit them? As I plan on rolling one, that is.

I'm just very impressed with GW2's art style so far, and wanna see what kind of badass stuff I could be wearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    That's like, your opinion man. I actually like it. I'm sure there are other armor sets that I will prefer, but if this was my only choice I wouldn't mind it. It's not nearly as bad as Blizzard's armor sets lately.
    I like it but mostly because it is so well detailed but not overly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Haha, I feel bad for Fencers, nobody agrees with him/her.
    hehe, wearing skin/teeth armor doesn't appeal to me. i like more clothes-y stuff. also female gamer, not that means anything w/r/t armor. it just looks like... ew. no monster teeth skirts for me.

that mask/helmet thing... shudder.

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of quality, I think it's great.

In terms of aesthetic, I think it's more than a little disturbing. It goes beyond being 'leather' and looks like it'd be more accurately described as a 'skin suit.'
    Also known as Welcome on the WoW forums.

oh yea, its looks great. i don't want to wear a teeth mask... lol nasty.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with you two and that is one reason I will steer away from Necros as well. Don't like the death/bones motif at all.

Deleted
    It looks like medium armor to me, a bit in the style of the ranger armor from GW1. Personally I think it looks "ok", nothing that I would be looking forward to getting. This one on the other hand is amazing: http://i.imgur.com/Pnm0W.jpg

I wonder how that Necro set would look in pink, actually.

remember that guy from mortal kombat with the monster teeth and claws? thats what the orrian armor mask reminds me of. too scary/gross for me haha!

i'll probably dress like this in-game with less teeth mask thingy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as the skin-and-teeth set is a medium armor set, I don't think a corset, skirt, and frills will be an alternative to it...
    Also known as Welcome on the WoW forums.

it will for me! anything more and i give up mobility!

10+ Year Old Account
    well idk, as far as i can tell that set with the right color combination would look too...fucking...pro! but i guess this is more your speed, huh?

and if you REALLY want to show that you have great taste, then you need to rock this:

you're welcome!

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 02:13 PM ----------

it will for me! anything more and i give up mobility!
    as far as i recall skin = best mobility around over clothes anyway, HAHAHA!
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Do we know if this is in GW2 or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    Do we know if this is in GW2 or not?
    Gee Dub Deuces http://dondon.cghub.com/images/
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    well idk, as far as i can tell that set with the right color combination would look too...fucking...pro! but i guess this is more your speed, huh?
    Oh I got those screens tagged! My sisters and I made a photo book so we can tag what dresses we were going to wear & see the patterns and dye options. And hopefully mix & match tops/boots. The vanity stuff is a huge draw for me/us.

More seriously, I don't know why more games don't give players options. Surely, at least one developer would recognize big ass shoulderpads are not appealing to everyone. Rift has a wardrobe options but kinda limited and mostly ugly crap to choose from. Transmog in Warcraft is also sunk by the fact I can choose between Goat Horn Helmet and Demon Horn Helmet... wtf? (FU, Blizzard!)

There is great potential in games that offer a wealth of vanity items. Vindictus/ROM/Perfect World/Aion have spectacular clothes/costumes and I blew enough on that vanity stuff to pay for Rift/WOW for 3 years over.

Look at League of Legends... people buy champions with IP but drop $10-30 bucks on a yellow outfit for their champion.

MORE OPTIONS!

Deleted
    Vanity stuff is a really nice feature which more games should have. It also encourages Anet to make outfits that are more awesome than ones already in game to get people to buy them. In WoW a lot of people praised the transmogrifier because they didn't like the new sets that were being released.

I've been following guild wars 2 for only a bit but I've managed to persuade several of my friends that they should keep their eye on it too, so I feel proud about that, I just can't decide what profession to go with, good job Anet by making all of them look really awesome!