if your party can't dish enough damage to take him down quickly, you should also probably bring some stance breaking skill (wild strike for warriors/wild throw for paragons for ex) to break shiro's "battle scars" stance which can hurt quite a bit combined with his other abilities.

Deleted
    I remember that my guild leader helped me with that mission on hm in tricky way. You pull mobs out of the way to caps and die. Then flag your heroes to take shrines (Shiro and Lich won't spawn). Then flag heroes back to ress you. Now you got all buffs from shrines and can go to kill Shiro and Lich.
    I'm not sure if it still works :P

I don't die at all, first I kill the Lich and then I get all theshrines.. Spread out the heroes and kill him, no sv ss needed

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I'll start a thread called, "Recount matters in Raids: Why GW2 will FAIL!" to balance things out, Roggles. >:]
    Lol, I don't see that thread making it beyond a page. Oh, wait - genuis! Taking over-under bets now: first flame post will be post #4. Ready, go! Minimum bet 10 gold/karma.

Deleted
    This game is beginning to grow on me, over the past 2 weeks i have just been watching videos and reading information on this game. Now i just want to play it. I don't think it will pull me away from WoW but it will without doubt give me plenty to do and with it having no monthly fees i can go back to this game when ever i wanted to and continue playing. Who knows though maybe it might even pull me away from my WoW addiction.

Deleted
    Anet Y U NO GET OFFICIAL FORUM?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Anet Y U NO GET OFFICIAL FORUM?!
    They are doing the right thing IMO. Take for example the SWTOR official forums. They were opened 3 years before the game's release. In that time it became one of the worst video game forums of the internet. A wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I've never seen a good official forum for an mmo. They all have been cesspools. It's one thing to have constructive criticism but most of the whining is overblown and baseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I've never seen a good official forum for an mmo. They all have been cesspools. It's one thing to have constructive criticism but most of the whining is overblown and baseless.
    That could apply to any video game forum. Just saying, you can't really give two shit about that vs. having a centralized place as a company to convey information and duologue with customers.

I support having a centralised place to publicly communicate with ANet and have open dialogue. I think it's a good idea.

That could apply to any video game forum. Just saying, you can't really give two shit about that vs. having a centralized place as a company to convey information and duologue with customers.
    Perhaps, although I never go to forums of single player games (except perhaps support forums if I have a technical problem). It would be nice to have a centralized place for official communication but I know exactly what the forums will end up like. With that said, sometimes class forums are pretty civil and you can get some nice information from those. But I've never seen a decent general forum.

Perhaps, although I never go to forums of single player games (except perhaps support forums if I have a technical problem). It would be nice to have a centralized place for official communication but I know exactly what the forums will end up like. With that said, sometimes class forums are pretty civil and you can get some nice information from those. But I've never seen a decent general forum.
    Guru isn't offcial, however Anet posts there, combined with snowflake moderators, its the best forum you will ever get to your standards.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Yea, I hear ya. Kinda have to not care about that. It's 2012, it's the internet. Deal.

I don't mind Guru. Other people seem to have a big problem with it. Meh, can't keep everyone happy I suppose.

Deleted
    Guru is the worst forum I've ever experienced to be honest others say not.

But it seems if you have an opinion that is different you shouldn't post there. The labels you get given due to it an insane, for example people were labelled as paedophiles today in the TERA thread there for not thinking that the Elin in TERA are like pre-teens sexed up, then they call them fucked in the head for not seeing it their way. I also had to argue with a mod to get those posts removed which I thought was ridiculous.
    Last edited by mmoc233041c6ce; 2012-02-13 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Well excuse me bill neye the science guy, not everyone thinks the way you do.
    So its ok to label people on a online forum as pedophiles for liking a cutesy small race?

Guess that means liking female asura makes you a pedophile too.

I guess liking a full grown women with breast makes people a pervert too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Well excuse me bill neye the science guy, not everyone thinks the way you do.
    There's quite a difference between not agreeing with someone and labelling people as something for not thinking the same way as you.

I hope you're not the person that labelled everyone as that over there.

Yea, guys about official forums being a den of scum & villainy...

Yea, guys about official forums being a den of scum & villainy...
    Isn't there one worse then guru? I can't remember the name but all the moderators left it. People should go there!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borzo View Post
    I support having a centralised place to publicly communicate with ANet and have open dialogue. I think it's a good idea.
    It's nice until they sell few million copies and 10% go to forums. It would result huge spamfest where same topics repeat over and over because previous post of that same subject was on next page. I would prefer they utilized wiki more. Like Izzy used to be quite active on GW1 wiki (Here is one example). Also on wiki discussion doesn't die because topic got dropped to page 2.

Never had problem with guru myself, but I hardly ever go there anymore except gw1 guru when I want to sell/buy/trade something, but since GW2 will have market place I guess I wont have much reason to go there assuming devs who balance skills visit wiki once in awhile.

---------- Post added 2012-02-13 at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Can anyone help on Gate of madness in nightfall.

I keep dying on shiro since his never ending .1 sec cast self heals screw with me.
    Take some stance removing skill like Wild Blow (see related skills) use it when he cast Battle Scars and its good idea to spread your heroes around because this skill he use.
    Last edited by mmoca7d06c4104; 2012-02-13 at 10:09 PM.