any channeled spells or that has a activation time will be canceled if you dodge yes, it also sets that skill on cooldown as well

Deleted
    aw that's too bad. all that rolling and casting at the same time looks "actiony" and really cool =P

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    I think so, haven't seen anyone cast while dodging in the recent vids.
    What I wanna see is someone 'jump kiting' with a ranger in the truest sense. I've yet to see someone actually perform this feat. Apparently, its def. is possible, but i just haven't seen it being done anywhere...

Arent we all pvping for fun? or vanity items? such as titles and gladiator ranks? Its exactly the same in GW2. :P Except we get less useful rewards than in WoW, meaning we dont have to grind gear before we can have fun.

Im sure there will be certain titles you can get through pvping that show how awesome you are.

Anyone know if character creations will be saved from beta and carried over to finished version? ty oh wise ones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harradrane View Post
    Anyone know if character creations will be saved from beta and carried over to finished version? ty oh wise ones
    Definitely not...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

We need some troll repellent in this sub-forum, it's getting nasty out there as the weekend gets closer

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

lol, the forums are gonna go quiet tomorrow, and then sunday night they'll be busier than ever

You definitely won't see me wasting precious GW2 time to be posting on the forums.

Dual monitors with GW2 on one and forums on the other, posting during loadi...wait a sec, SSD will make that impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    lol, the forums are gonna go quiet tomorrow, and then sunday night they'll be busier than ever

You definitely won't see me wasting precious GW2 time to be posting on the forums.
    The quiet before the storm. :@

Nah first people are going to be nagging, I can't log in, has it started yet?, why do i keep getting this error?, what's up with the download speed?
    you know the usual

pro people download the client BEFORE the beta begins. :P

10+ Year Old Account

Dual monitors and/or pro alt-tabbing when dead.

Assuming I actually let myself die to begin with.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that looking around on the forums, just wants to cry.
    Dear oh dear.
    Oh well, I'm HOPING I will be entertained enough to play the game and have no time for forums other than the Beta ones. =D
    To all extent, I think everyone in the one thread will be like 'buh-bye, see you guys on Monday' as the beta starts.
    I am really hoping we all enjoy our Guild Wars 2 experience, and come back to this forum with loads of new - and helpful/nice/constructive - topics to discuss, and not much crazy speculation and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Assuming I actually let myself die to begin with.
    I died several times on both my chars before lvl 6-8...I mean, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    I am really hoping we all enjoy our Guild Wars 2 experience, and come back to this forum with loads of new - and helpful/nice/constructive - topics to discuss, and not much crazy speculation and all that.
    Don't worry, no matter how many good experiences we have, we'll still be told that we're wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Don't worry, no matter how many good experiences we have, we'll still be told that we're wrong
    Yeah. I kinda realized that the other day, got kinda REALLY annoyed with idiots, and I now simply refuse to post anywhere other than the one thread. :P Because you are awesome. And there's usually cookies involved.
    Oh well. I really CAN'T wait to play this game. Haven't been so excited in a while hehe.

Who will ever have time to be on these forums during the game? that's insane thinking.

I had to correct a troll just a second ago, but thing about correcting trolls is it makes them even more trolly. BAH!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post16592564
    Hopefully that gets seen and done