Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Disappointed :'(
    But well...I should respect Anet's wanting to keep it a surprise. I love surprises! It's going to be epic, no doubt. That recent PC gamer article rly invigorated my need to play asura lol.
    I'm doing my best to keep all of the info about the Asura starting experience away, because I want it to be a complete surprise to me. I opened up that article, then when I saw a couple screen shots in there I closed that so fast. Must avoid...
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

Deleted
    Anyone else that cant log into the beta forums atm? or the game it self btw, and i know you cant log in fully, but it usually says "your all ready bla bla bla" and atm it doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Anyone else that cant log into the beta forums atm? or the game it self btw, and i know you cant log in fully, but it usually says "your all ready bla bla bla" and atm it doesnt.
    Mine isn't working either. Must be down briefly for some reason.
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Would anyone mind try to log in here:

https://forum.guildwars2.com/forum

It has worked for me for quite a while and now all of a sudden it "Login failure" check your information :/
    What are your login and code supposed to be? The unique name you got when you preordered, or do you have to make an account only for the forums?

Also, when the beta starts, will everybody then get a mail where you can download the client?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    When I try to login with the beta client I don't get the usual "your account is prepared but there is no beta going on", I get "Unable to complete operation" now instead after it trying to connect for about 15 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Hmm... This day is gonna be one of the finest; GW2 BETA and just 2h before the BETA I'll be watching Avengers (little fanboy left inside of me since the old cartoon series, and also liked the Iron Man movies )
    You mean the movie is starting at 19:00~ish or is it ending at that time?
    Last edited by nalle; 2012-04-27 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    nvm what i said, evrything is back to normal ^_^ or no not the game, but the forums are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fishious View Post
    Mine isn't working either. Must be down briefly for some reason.
    They're probably setting up to open the forum for posting.

Edit: It's not the forum, it's account.guildwars2.com

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    What are your login and code supposed to be? The unique name you got when you preordered, or do you have to make an account only for the forums?

Also, when the beta starts, will everybody then get a mail where you can download the client?
    It's already available? Might want to get onto that as fast as possibly buddy.
    Main: Vargox (Charr Engineer)
    Guild: Asinium - ASN is always recruiting! Launch day guild will be made and invites will be sent out and recruiting will commence on release.
    We are primarily an Aussie guild but are always recruiting anyone! Send me a message in game for an invite.
    Server: Sea of Sorrows (US)

Deleted
    And right after i said that it went down again, so yea its a bit unstable atm probably for the reason Mif said.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I get for going to sleep, we hit 1k pages, yay.

Last night I had a dream that I played the beta and hated it, I guess that classifies more as a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    That's what I get for going to sleep, we hit 1k pages, yay.

Last night I had a dream that I played the beta and hated it, I guess that classifies more as a nightmare.
    Was it Rift with a Guild Wars 2 tag in your dream?
    (That was mean, sorry.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, there were characters from other games that appeared in the dream but I won't mention them. :P

Does anyone know when the beta starts In CST? I'm thinking 10 AM but I could be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Does anyone know when the beta starts In CST? I'm thinking 10 AM but I could be wrong.
    Not sure, but it starts in 4 hours and 9 minutes.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Deleted
    Next 4 hours will be so slow it hurts.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    noon pacific, so is that 2pm cst?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Next 4 hours will be so slow it hurts.
    Can't wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Sitting on TS, goofing off, waiting for this game!

Can anyone else log into the forums? It says check login information for me now however I know that it's all right... I could log on to it before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Can anyone else log into the forums? It says check login information for me now however I know that it's all right... I could log on to it before.
    It'll be due to them getting the party ready!