Deleted
    Somewhat OT but does anyone know if they ever plan to allow players to hide profession specific decorations? For example, the Necromancer's face paint. I was disappointed to find you had to select one so I was almost automatically obliged to pick the least intrusive one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyfire View Post
    When I logged in i had no lagg and my fps was fine, how come everyone is crying about it ^^
    Define fine. I had around 25-30 FPS and changing settings from max to min had barely any effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallv View Post
    Somewhat OT but does anyone know if they ever plan to allow players to hide profession specific decorations? For example, the Necromancer's face paint. I was disappointed to find you had to select one so I was almost automatically obliged to pick the least intrusive one.
    You should be able to hide it I think as on your character screen you can right click your helm and select' Hide Helm'.

Quote Originally Posted by Auk View Post
    Define fine. I had around 25-30 FPS and changing settings from max to min had barely any effect.
    Known issue, graphics settings aren't fully implemented yet

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Known issue, graphics settings aren't fully implemented yet
    I'm not disputing the fact that it's a known issue. Just stating that there is one.

Deleted
    Created 2 pretty charr ladies, but can't get past the cinematic at the moment.

Now it just gave up with connecting, and just tells me directly it can't.

I really haven't had much of a problem with frame rate until i get near event areas and theres like 30+ ppl gathered in on spot casting what not everywhere.when i am running around in a low populated area everything tends to be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    From Facebook:
    Guys, we know that some of you are having login issues. We want you to join the Beta Weekend Event as much as you do, and we're working on it as quickly as we can. Hang in there with us. In the meantime, closing and restarting your client often helps. ~RB2.

Deleted
    So I picked the wrong server not realising the consequences as just-another-gw2 fan, is there anything I can do to change? I expected it to be a case of you can switch worlds and create a char on their freely.

This is totally the best time possible to watch a MLP episode and become a brony. Too bad I'm already one :/

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    So I picked the wrong server not realising the consequences as just-another-gw2 fan, is there anything I can do to change? I expected it to be a case of you can switch worlds and create a char on their freely.
    Not really, no. However, you might just be able to with your beta gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I honestly have a hard time believing them.
    Which part, that it helps restarting the client?

i was in since 8:30 (half an hour before expected start) but my pc crashed, I rebooted and then now i cant log back. fml

I could log in on a newly created Charr Warrior after trying Human Mesmer for hundred times, but then my friend persuaded me to try again and nothing works. Arghhh...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    All of it.

And specifically that they work on the servers - the Euro servers are the ones that appears to have issues, if you look around you'll see that everyone posting now is from Europe, they have known there was an issue for a while since it affected the GW1 servers as well.
    Could it be that the login server of the European realms is passed out? I'm just wondering, because of the region lock that they might have DIFFERENT servers that handle the login, and ours went bang? (In my head, we set it on fire. hehe)

FFS REALLY.

I managed to finally log in and it again gave me "cannot complete the operation" on character selection and ofc again bugged out. I need to reboot again (for 5th time).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    FFS REALLY.

I managed to finally log in and it again gave me "cannot complete the operation" on character selection and ofc again bugged out. I need to reboot again (for 5th time).
    Beta is beta.You just have to have patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    Beta is beta.You just have to have patience.
    That is utter crap. How the fuck are we supposed to participate in the beta if we can't log in the game? I was expecting that we could AT LEAST LOG IN, REALLY!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am very much unhappy at the lack of modifier keybinding. Tilde, and F1 through F4... do not sit with me!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    My dad is in, and I can't, RAAAAAGE!
    Now this is my situation. HE'S UNSUPERVISED, I WAS GOING TO EXPLAIN ALL TO HIM... AHHHH! -_-