Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    as futile as it it, they should increase beta time by a day or something =P
    you mean make it permanent ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only issue i have is i'm not being scaled for WvWvW blugh lol, fps etc fine for me, have everything maxed except shadows and reflections O.o

Just lost connection :<
    Just got picked by a Dynamic Event too, so annoying!

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh i was in played some dcéd and now cant get in again .. :'(
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Hi!

<Mmo Champion Eu> is created now! Server: Desolation

Deleted
    Had 20 minutes of gameplay before disconnected.

So far, not impressed at all. Quests seem unnecessarily confusing to do simple tasks. Hope it gets better!

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh . made a char logged in played for 30sec, got disco and not been able to play since .. connect error.

Will try in the morning, hf peoples online! <3
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

hmm noticing a few skill changes. I remember the 1 skill for the staff for the mesmer being something that applies random conditions. Now it bounces between allies and enemies causing random boons and conditions respectively

I got the feeling that I'm the only one who ain't in right now. Is there some magic trick?

Deleted

can't get past that... but he is a good looking dude

Deleted
    Neither am I...booted off just after 9, not able to get back on.

I see the mesmer leap ability has changed slightly...you don't leap, the clone does - and then you can swap. I prefer that to you leaping first and then swapping.

Deleted
    ok, i#m giving it up for today good night, and they better fix those issues until i get back up in aprox 8,5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i made a mistake....i chose the wrong homeworld....Sea of Sorrows is unplayable lol, way too many people
    I dont need revenge, I need redemption

whelp got kicked and now im getting errors. gonna take a shower and eat lol. Game was fun. Played up through the first 4 hearts with a human necro and mesmer and was about to do the same with a norn ranger. Saving the char engineer for last (most likely will end up being my main).

Deleted
    Going to call it a day, hopefully tomorrow it will be better.

As a side note: damn, I'm actually in love with my Charr female... that means more doubts on what to pick when the game comes live x).

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts Van View Post
    I think i made a mistake....i chose the wrong homeworld....Sea of Sorrows is unplayable lol, way too many people
    I play on Ruins of Ssomething.

Lion's Arch... HOLYASDGHJHOIHGFAIOGOLP

Oh my god. Holy shit, for real. Like...

Dang those lag spikes have killed me quite a few times now.

Just me or is that Shaman near the Charr starting area a little overtuned? I know he's level 10 but his spells more or less 1shots everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    You should be able to hide it I think as on your character screen you can right click your helm and select' Hide Helm'.
    I don't think I was able to right click my helm but the face painting is actually just an item you can drag into your bags. Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronius View Post
    Dang those lag spikes have killed me quite a few times now.

Just me or is that Shaman near the Charr starting area a little overtuned? I know he's level 10 but his spells more or less 1shots everyone.
    I'm guessing it was overtuned because it scaled way too much when there were 50 people all there... it was nonetheless super fun to manage to kill her anyways.

On that note, I'm astounded how well the game runs when an area is overrun with players all firing off spells. I have a fairly clunky machine, but it's running very well even when things are a mess of players.

One more thing.

OMFG IT'S SO GOOD. I've just been exploring and doing events wherever I see them crop up, trying to revive players all over the place. It's a tough game, that's for sure, very easy to get overwhelmed and die if you're not careful.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2012-04-27 at 10:15 PM.