Deleted
    I can't seem to transfer anymore. I transfered once or twice before and it gives the usual message when I want to transfer to a different server: Yet when I press Transfer, nothing happens. The text goes grey, and well.. Nothing happens. The background doesn't freeze or anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Is there a lot of gw2- wow comparisons in the game chat? I can remember aoc and swtor and they constantly talked about wow >.<
    I disagree, I played SWTOR for over 4 months, and barely heard any talks about other MMOs. There were the average QQ about X class being OP, about devs being lazy, the usual stuff, but when it comes to fans of the game obsessing over wow(or any other game for that matter), no, not as much as you imply.

I will say that more than once people said how a KOTOR 3 would had been a MUCH better idea.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a lot of gw2- wow comparisons in the game chat? I can remember aoc and swtor and they constantly talked about wow >.<
    Strangely enough, no there hasn't been. Most of the chat I've seen is people asking questions or complaining about lag and stuff. :\

That pirate puzzle was crazy, the maze reminded me of the Shadow Temple from OOT.

I only went like a quarter of the way through the Sylvari areas. Way too slow. The slowest of them all. That said, it's kinda unfortunate they didn't fix some of the buggy skill point challenges. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't notice a single person mention WoW in the few hours I played.

anything on minigames? polymock? barbrawl?

is anyone here a bit anoyed how the crafting works? right now i have Artificer and Tailor but both require the blood (something) indigrient to make different things...

anyway awesome game as always .D

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope the trading post is working soon, my bank is full of items to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    anything on minigames? polymock? barbrawl?
    to reply to myself (lol) I just found something that might be playable soon: Moa-Racing:

have you seen anything minigame-ish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Didn't notice a single person mention WoW in the few hours I played.
    I've seen several, most are just people saying how "wow is going to get destroyed" and etc. Though that's all of it I really see.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I've seen several, most are just people saying how "wow is going to get destroyed" and etc. Though that's all of it I really see.
    Kinda funny how people think game like WoW is just gonna vanish all of a sudden. Although it will die slowly. Process is already started and has nothing to do with Guild wars. /offtopic

Polymock isn't working. When I go there an NPC just tells me it isn't ready yet. Not sure if there might be some other aspect I am not keen on.

Deleted
    Okay - bed time...been on the go for pushing 24 hours. Drank about 1000 1.5litre flasks of mint/camomile tea...feeling minty fresh - but they're spell effects going off on my retinas.

Am really happy with how my play has developed since the first beta...this afternoon I noticed I was just seamlessly switching hither and thither between weapons. Am *really* loving the mesmer...dunno if it's my game coming together or the balancing or what but I seem to "get" it now...whereas before it seemed cumbersome.

Fun day.

Anyone knows how to open the door of oola's lab in Metrica Province?

It's the last PoI I need and it's very frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

While doing some events in Triskellion Vale, i found a Stag that has the sound 10x louder than any other mob in the game, wtf.

Only issue I have with the game is I am constantly broke Can't even afford 10 copper ports ^^.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Only issue I have with the game is I am constantly broke Can't even afford 10 copper ports ^^.
    I'd feel extremely rich if the Ah was working right, I found at least 10 greens today that all had decent stats.
    So, what level have you guys gotten to? I've made it to 25 on my Guardian, but for several hours I gave up on leveling, just went to some of the lower level zones and finished out the maps completely, saving up skill points for 30 so I can go ahead and get an elite.
    Need to catch up on crafting too, I've barely touched it.

Guys, i remember we talked about this before, but will there be dueling at some point?

Deleted
    Now that the game is released, do you think it's worth replacing WoW with it? (MoP, not WoW in its current state) I'm really undecided.