So 2 things annoyed me today, first I found I picked to play on the unofficial polish server, and 2nd I can't play for a few days because I'm moving house

Does it cost to move server? When I can get back online I would love to move to an English speaking server
    Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    So 2 things annoyed me today, first I found I picked to play on the unofficial polish server, and 2nd I can't play for a few days because I'm moving house

Does it cost to move server? When I can get back online I would love to move to an English speaking server
    Should be free the first week, a guildy used it to circumvent full servers
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Should be free the first week, a guildy used it to circumvent full servers

I don't think I'm gonna a get a chance to do it then gonna. Be without Internet for a few days, posting from my phone now. Can I do it on their website at all? I really don't want to be stuck on a polish server, in wow I was stuck on an Italian server for ages, it sucks not being able to read anything that's said in chat.
    Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    I don't think I'm gonna a get a chance to do it then gonna. Be without Internet for a few days, posting from my phone now. Can I do it on their website at all? I really don't want to be stuck on a polish server, in wow I was stuck on an Italian server for ages, it sucks not being able to read anything that's said in chat.
    Ask someone you know to log onto your account and change server for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    Yes, chat is broken for me too, worked 10 mins ago, but now it doesn't.
    Kind of annoying, it's also showing my entire guild as offline, and I keep getting xp for not doing anything.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Anyone log on this morning to chat being broken (keeps canceling mine mid sentence) and random events not giving anything?
    Yea. The chat box is de-selecting for me randomly. Among all the other broken system functions in the game right now. -_-

It's been... 4 days or so now since headstart? Really disappointed with how poorly made the game is.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yea. The chat box is de-selecting for me randomly. Among all the other broken system functions in the game right now. -_-

It's been... 4 days or so now since headstart? Really disappointed with how poorly made the game is.
    Thought I would relog to try and see if that fixed it, damn file won't even run now. Probably bad thing to happen on release day.

Edit: Another patch out, and why the issues now? Everything was working somewhat well up until now (including points of interest being where they should be.
    Last edited by Fenlnir; 2012-08-28 at 01:59 PM.

Did the metrica province jumping puzzle yesterday

OH

EM

GEE

!!!!!!!!

awesomeness

Done it on 3 chars so far, soon 4, i love it so much, try the sylvari 1 though, it's insanely hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Edit: Another patch out, and why the issues now? Everything was working somewhat well up until now (including points of interest being where they should be.
    Extremely dubious. Everything has not been working well since like the first 6 hours or so.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-28 at 02:08 PM.

http://i.imgur.com/AAFza.jpg

So, that dragon (Is that Zaithan?) where do you fight him? On a dungeon? or in a DE? Because if its on a DE that's probably gonna suck =(

I mean, either way its looked at its still lame. Either he will show up completely randomly, meaning unless you play 24/7 you will miss him most of the time, or he will show up at a very specific date and time, meaning he stops being a boss and starts feeling like a chore. I hope he's a dungeon boss.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Hey guys, I chose the Gandara server earlier when it was High, but now my friend has bought the game, and the server is Full. So he can't choose it. Will he be able to get to that server, or do I have to move to another? So we can be on the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post

So, that dragon (Is that Zaithan?) where do you fight him? On a dungeon? or in a DE? Because if its on a DE that's probably gonna suck =(

I mean, either way its looked at its still lame. Either he will show up completely randomly, meaning unless you play 24/7 you will miss him most of the time, or he will show up at a very specific date and time, meaning he stops being a boss and starts feeling like a chore. I hope he's a dungeon boss.
    No he is not Zaitan. That is the Shatterer, which is just a baby dragon. Its the Champion of another elder dragon called Kralkatorrik.

You will find him in the Dragonband, near Ascalon somewhere I think.
    Last edited by Yowser; 2012-08-28 at 02:24 PM.

That's the shatterer, a level 40-ish boss at the end of a big DE chain.

Zhaitan is A LOT bigger than him apparently.This one is just a general of Kralkatorrik (another elder dragon like zhaitan)
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

It's written right there on the screen shot. This one is The Shatterer, and is suposed to look small compared to Zaithan.

He's level 50. It's there on the screenshot.
    Last edited by Azrok-; 2012-08-28 at 02:23 PM.

Zhaitan is A LOT bigger than him apparently.This one is just a general of Kralkatorrik (another elder dragon like zhaitan)
    Crap :S meaning if I'm not there at the right place at the right time, I'll miss him. That's just not cool.

Crap :S meaning if I'm not there at the right place at the right time, I'll miss him. That's just not cool.
    Well I assume it's a meta event so it'll be easy to track if you're in the zone. Also, there are a lot more events like this one. And Zhaitan is apparently a very epic experience in the last dungeon
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2012-08-28 at 02:31 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Extremely dubious. Everything has not been working well since like the first 6 hours or so.
    I've not noticed anything game breaking, except my illusions shattering of their own choosing, or having 6 out at once. But maybe that's why their forums are still offline? We can't complain at them on there if they never let us.

Well I assume it's a meta event so it'll be easy to track if you're in the zone. Also, there are a lot more events like this one. And Zhaitan is apparently a very epic experience in the last dungeon
    If I'm in the zone. If I'm not (entirely possible) then I'll miss him. This is my main problem with having important bosses in DEs rather than dungeons, unless you are in the right place at the right time, you will miss them. Not to mention that due to my job I wont be able to play a lot all day, only from 7 pm to 11 pm. If the boss doesn't spawn during that specific timeframe (With me, waiting in the zone for him, cuz if I'm elsewhere and he does spawns I'll just miss him), I'll never be able to fight him.

See why traditional dungeons are better?

Are the servers offline again? Can't seem to log in after they kicked me out 30 mins ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Hey guys, I chose the Gandara server earlier when it was High, but now my friend has bought the game, and the server is Full. So he can't choose it. Will he be able to get to that server, or do I have to move to another? So we can be on the same?
    repost in case no one will ever see it :/