10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Crap :S meaning if I'm not there at the right place at the right time, I'll miss him. That's just not cool.
    Well I assume it's a meta event so it'll be easy to track if you're in the zone. Also, there are a lot more events like this one. And Zhaitan is apparently a very epic experience in the last dungeon
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2012-08-28 at 02:31 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Extremely dubious. Everything has not been working well since like the first 6 hours or so.
    I've not noticed anything game breaking, except my illusions shattering of their own choosing, or having 6 out at once. But maybe that's why their forums are still offline? We can't complain at them on there if they never let us.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Well I assume it's a meta event so it'll be easy to track if you're in the zone. Also, there are a lot more events like this one. And Zhaitan is apparently a very epic experience in the last dungeon
    If I'm in the zone. If I'm not (entirely possible) then I'll miss him. This is my main problem with having important bosses in DEs rather than dungeons, unless you are in the right place at the right time, you will miss them. Not to mention that due to my job I wont be able to play a lot all day, only from 7 pm to 11 pm. If the boss doesn't spawn during that specific timeframe (With me, waiting in the zone for him, cuz if I'm elsewhere and he does spawns I'll just miss him), I'll never be able to fight him.

See why traditional dungeons are better?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

15+ Year Old Account
    Are the servers offline again? Can't seem to log in after they kicked me out 30 mins ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Hey guys, I chose the Gandara server earlier when it was High, but now my friend has bought the game, and the server is Full. So he can't choose it. Will he be able to get to that server, or do I have to move to another? So we can be on the same?
    repost in case no one will ever see it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yea. The chat box is de-selecting for me randomly. Among all the other broken system functions in the game right now. -_-

It's been... 4 days or so now since headstart? Really disappointed with how poorly made the game is.
    Don't play the game at release then, there will be problems, with all games that starts up for the first time, atleast they're fairly quick on the big issues, with some exceptions ofcourse.

Deleted
    I've seen many servers go from high to full to medium and repeat. I guess Anet alter the capacity on the fly to control population across all servers.....which means there is a good chance the server will drop back down if you keep an eye on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend o mine joined another server, then transferred to ours (free transfers this week) should work for him as well
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2012-08-28 at 02:45 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Anyone else who cant login after the new patch?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Are the servers offline again? Can't seem to log in after they kicked me out 30 mins ago.
    Back in now.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Back in now.
    And stuck on character screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    A friend o mine joined another server, then transferred to ours (free transfers this week) should work for him as well
    Sounds perfect, will try that once we get in :P gotta love launch day

From twitter https://twitter.com/GuildWars2:

We are aware of some conectivity issues within the EU region. Please bear with us while our team looks into the problem. ^AT
    edited for broken link
    Last edited by Kakokun; 2012-08-28 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakokun View Post
    been able to log in 3 F**King times now and then when i get the the character screen and click play i get the same bloody "check firewall and bla bla bla error " and get kicked out back into the launcher

Deleted
    From twitter;

Martin Kerstein ‏@mkerstein
    Yay, I can talk about it now: we had 1 million pre-purchases and topped 400k concurrency-before official launch! \m/

(ArenaNet dev)

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    From twitter;

Yay, I can talk about it now: we had 1 million pre-purchases and topped 400k concurrency-before official launch! \m/

(ArenaNet dev)
    If thats true thats insane! lol. I cant say im completely surprised but that is quite a lot. there concurrent player base is almost as much as the entirety of SWTORs whole player base..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    If thats true thats insane! lol. I cant say im completely surprised but that is quite a lot. there concurrent player base is almost as much as the entirety of SWTORs whole player base..
    Well it's launch though, so it'll surely drop in a few days/weeks.

It's about what I expected it to be, wonder how many bought it now at launch, though.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Maybe a 3 million seller. Not bad.

Deleted
    I plan to play mesmer but there is one thing I can't pass ... its traits.

Nearly every single trait bonus is for condition staff mesmer or phantsmal/clone spammer.

And I want to be scepter / torch "true" damage dealer with cloacking skills. With greatswrod on switch. But there is no good way to build it I think it's broken prof at the moment. Hope AN will remake mesmer's traits.

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    From twitter;

(ArenaNet dev)
    No wonder if others were like me. Got charged twice cos it told me first time my cc was declined. And they sure aint in a hurry for refund either as I havent heard from then.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 million pre-purchases? Not bad, but I'm also not impressed enough. Was hoping for better than that.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.