Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yea. The chat box is de-selecting for me randomly. Among all the other broken system functions in the game right now. -_-

It's been... 4 days or so now since headstart? Really disappointed with how poorly made the game is.
    Don't play the game at release then, there will be problems, with all games that starts up for the first time, atleast they're fairly quick on the big issues, with some exceptions ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    repost in case no one will ever see it :/
    I've seen many servers go from high to full to medium and repeat. I guess Anet alter the capacity on the fly to control population across all servers.....which means there is a good chance the server will drop back down if you keep an eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    repost in case no one will ever see it :/
    A friend o mine joined another server, then transferred to ours (free transfers this week) should work for him as well
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2012-08-28 at 02:45 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Anyone else who cant login after the new patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Are the servers offline again? Can't seem to log in after they kicked me out 30 mins ago.
    Back in now.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Back in now.
    And stuck on character screen.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    A friend o mine joined another server, then transferred to ours (free transfers this week) should work for him as well
    Sounds perfect, will try that once we get in :P gotta love launch day

From twitter https://twitter.com/GuildWars2:

We are aware of some conectivity issues within the EU region. Please bear with us while our team looks into the problem. ^AT
    edited for broken link
    Last edited by Kakokun; 2012-08-28 at 03:01 PM.

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakokun View Post
    been able to log in 3 F**King times now and then when i get the the character screen and click play i get the same bloody "check firewall and bla bla bla error " and get kicked out back into the launcher

From twitter;

Martin Kerstein ‏@mkerstein
    Yay, I can talk about it now: we had 1 million pre-purchases and topped 400k concurrency-before official launch! \m/

(ArenaNet dev)

lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    From twitter;

Yay, I can talk about it now: we had 1 million pre-purchases and topped 400k concurrency-before official launch! \m/

(ArenaNet dev)
    If thats true thats insane! lol. I cant say im completely surprised but that is quite a lot. there concurrent player base is almost as much as the entirety of SWTORs whole player base..

Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    If thats true thats insane! lol. I cant say im completely surprised but that is quite a lot. there concurrent player base is almost as much as the entirety of SWTORs whole player base..
    Well it's launch though, so it'll surely drop in a few days/weeks.

It's about what I expected it to be, wonder how many bought it now at launch, though.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Maybe a 3 million seller. Not bad.

I plan to play mesmer but there is one thing I can't pass ... its traits.

Nearly every single trait bonus is for condition staff mesmer or phantsmal/clone spammer.

And I want to be scepter / torch "true" damage dealer with cloacking skills. With greatswrod on switch. But there is no good way to build it I think it's broken prof at the moment. Hope AN will remake mesmer's traits.

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    From twitter;

(ArenaNet dev)
    No wonder if others were like me. Got charged twice cos it told me first time my cc was declined. And they sure aint in a hurry for refund either as I havent heard from then.

1 million pre-purchases? Not bad, but I'm also not impressed enough. Was hoping for better than that.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    1 million pre-purchases? Not bad, but I'm also not impressed enough. Was hoping for better than that.
    True that ... 1 mill is not enough ):

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Now only for Anet to learn NOT TO PATCH DURING PEAK HOURS... and it will be fine.

Still ain't found a trait resetting guy in Black Citadel. I've found my trainer, and the guy selling the commander books, but not a guy who resets traits for me. I just wanted to spend my points in a different tree. :<

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Now only for Anet to learn NOT TO PATCH DURING PEAK HOURS... and it will be fine.
    What's the matter with patching during peak hours? They don't take the servers down for patching.

All you do is log out, download, and log back in.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Still ain't found a trait resetting guy in Black Citadel. I've found my trainer, and the guy selling the commander books, but not a guy who resets traits for me. I just wanted to spend my points in a different tree. :<

What's the matter with patching during peak hours? They don't take the servers down for patching.

Only... 1mln people getting "Your game will shut down for patch in 3min15s" then all people trying to get in at the same time?
    Thats what happened now. I managed to get on before it borked and can play, but friends cant.

Pretty sure the trainer is the one who resets perks.