10+ Year Old Account
    It's starting to look like the party UI is fucked up specifically in Sylvari zones. Have had no trouble with it in Norn or Charr or even Asura zones, but now it's acting wonky as a Sylvari. Including not giving the option to join me in my personal story, and disappearing from each other's sight despite being in the same overflow. O_o
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-28 at 08:21 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    It's starting to look like the party UI is fucked up specifically in Sylvari zones. Have had no trouble with it in Norn or Charr or even Asura zones, but now it's acting wonky as a Sylvari. Including not giving the option to join me in my personal story, and disappearing from each other's sight despite being in the same overflow. O_o
    Got the feeling that disappearing has something to do with the starting zone for sylvari being so packed ... the UI issues sucx. Norn and charr ftw.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Anyone know where I put in my serial key to my existing account that i played on in the 3-day headstart + beta?

Can't seems to find in on account page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Got the feeling that disappearing has something to do with the starting zone for sylvari being so packed ... the UI issues sucx. Norn and charr ftw.
    It could be. All I know is, I went right back to my Charr, and nothing was going wrong.

I will say that, on the design side, I hate that allied portraits black out when I go a certain distance from them. And that they start showing up on the map at all. How the fuck do I follow people in my party if we have to constantly communicate where we are?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Thank you!

Deleted
    mah god, pretty much instant killing clothies on my thief... guess its the first class to eat the good ol' bat : /

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Is there an easy way to get into WvWvW? I've been in queue for over an hour each night now and never got in.
    Whut? That's quite odd, I got in pretty much instantly when I queued. Don't remember if I even had to "queue", but it shouldn't take long.

Deleted
    I don't get where im going wrong, im currently level 32 and finished in Gendarran fields (3rd zone recommended to level 35) so im like 3 levels behind for the next zone. I have 100% completion in all 3 zones so far yet still feel like im constantly battling for levels. I have no clue whats wrong but it's taking the fun out of the game for me im running the same events 4-5 times just to try and catch up on XP. Instead of being able to enjoy the events and level up while I explore I find myself running around struggling to find XP even though iv been doing everything.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-08-28 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Whut? That's quite odd, I got in pretty much instantly when I queued. Don't remember if I even had to "queue", but it shouldn't take long.
    Are you maybe on a server which is losing..bad?

Far Shiverpeaks is litterary destroying the other servers and the WvW queue is like 4 hours long.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    I don't get where im going wrong, im currently level 32 and finished in Gendarran fields (3rd zone recommended to level 35) so im like 3 levels behind for the next zone. I have 100% completion in all 3 zones so far yet still feel like im constantly battling for levels. I have no clue whats wrong but it's taking the fun out of the game for me im running the same events 4-5 times just to try and catch up on XP.
    Do you gather, mine, woodcut and craft?

Also, theres a zone called Fields of Ruin which lvls 30-40, head over there.

Edit: Just wanted to add that the Wiki states that you can get access to this zone via Divinity's Reach.
    Last edited by Exroyal; 2012-08-28 at 10:05 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks Exroyal ill check that place out and yeah I always gather mats and have leveled weaponsmith to level 60 to.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Some server's WvWvW was down for a day or so, so they are completely packed full, my server was like that.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-08-28 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Some server's WvWvW was down for a day or so, so they are completely packed full, my server was like that.
    4h queue and we're not even winning (gandara EU) ftl

also does anyone know why everyone on my server keeps screaming "yea but it's desolation" what's special bout that server?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I bought the Norn cultural armor for xmuting. Pretty nice dress.
    I bought only 3 pieces of the Sylvari one so far and I´m loving them so far! I´m waiting on the Trade Post to be up to sell some stuff so I can get myself a full set. All of the armors are amazing thus far though

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I bought only 3 pieces of the Sylvari one so far and I´m loving them so far! I´m waiting on the Trade Post to be up to sell some stuff so I can get myself a full set. All of the armors are amazing thus far though
    Haha, that's exactly what I'm doing, only need the helm and gloves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder whats wrong with the Trading Post, think its been down for 4 days. Got 2 alts now holding onto armor and weapons ready for sale, also had to stop crafting because i'm just vendoring it all because there's no room.

Playing with the color scheme on this armor is great.

Last edited by Digglett; 2012-08-29 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Playing with the color scheme on this armor is great.

Oh man..gief money so I can get it all!

10+ Year Old Account
    So I opened my collectors edition for guild wars 2 and this is what I thought.

- The Rytlock statue, an action figurine: Meant purely for looks and just owning the thing.
    - The Guild Wars 2 custom made chest piece: Pretty cool looking
    - The art pieces - Beautiful
    - Art Frame - Honestly felt very cheap. The frame itself seems to be plastic, not glass, and had some scratches prior to it
    - the 120 page making of the guild wars 2 game: very nice and looking forward to reading it
    - the soundtrack: a fucking 4 minute song of Jeremy Soule. I thought this shit was going to include more, but not such a miniscule number as 4 minutes.

Honestly I fucking regret ever purchasing the collectors edition. I should've just purchased the normal edition, and just be happy with the 3 day headstart bonuses, as the deluxe edition feels cheap. I regret it mainly because although some of this stuff looks cool, it doesn't justify the freaking $100 extra price costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Honestly I fucking regret ever purchasing the collectors edition.
    I felt the same way about every CE I've ever gotten, including SC2. It's why I've stopped.