hahaha. underboob. that cracks me up.

10+ Year Old Account

I quite like the net looks on some of the heavy armors like the stockings on the figure behind me.
    Saw a Norn Warrior with a net back exposing the tattoos on her back. Was very sexy.

WTB high res pics back!!
    Valar morghulis

I wear heavy armor with the net stockings right now. Became an armorcrafter to get the skin- but sorta didn't like the dye sections on the pants. Might change them. Haven't decided how I want it to look yet but I am def. getting rid of the boots & helmet.

Mid level Heavy Armor

Personally I think the heavy armor looks alright, and this is mid-level stuff. Still working on getting this guy to high level.

I like this armor (the karma one from Orr, transmuted on my rare gear).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the same armor as fencers on my guardian, and it's probably what I'll keep using as long as I'm in blues. Soon as I find another set that's better and that I like(or I can make), I'll just have to switch over.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case anybody's curious (doubt it) - I haven't gotten bored with GW2, just with forums in general. Too much bitching and moaning for my tastes, not enough strategy discussion.

Also - I've been on kind of an LoL kick lately. Been trying to get myself to the point where I feel comfortable doing rated games for once (yes, I know, total noob!). But to to that... I feel like I should try to have multiple champions with rune pages/masteries/item builds for, if not at least a decent understanding of their mechanics - instead of just one or two. Only 800 IP away from getting Jayce finally, so I can have a solo top other than Cho'gath in case of counter-picking! (or somebody else picking my champ)
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Nice close battle on my server (Yak's Bend) for WvW. This was posted a few hours ago...

http://i.imgur.com/BHA2Y.jpg

mod edit: resize or thumbnails.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-10-12 at 09:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random non-GW2 topic. Remember that thread I posted a while back, about gamers taking a stance against bigotry and general "dickish" behavior? (With way too many replies by people seeing the feminism/sexism in the article instead of my intent for making the thread) This is why. Because it does have real-world ramifications.

Did that girl handle things poorly? Sure. But she's also young and inexperienced in the world. Could friends/family have helped through things better? Sure.
    But those are nothing but excuses we come up with to allow people treating each other poorly - when we should instead be more friendly.

(for the record: Wil Wheaton takes a stand against bigotry too)

Carry on. *goes back to his LoL games*
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-10-12 at 08:55 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

wait why are you pimping unrelated threads here

Well this thread has turned into a general chat type of thread a long time ago so...carry on.

Just noticed that if you hide the helm or shoulder armour in game, that change is now reflected on the start screen. Guess it was a hidden feature not in the patch notes today (unless it was part of the last patch).

That shitty moment when your phone reached 0% power while you were out. You sit down to play, and can't because of the authenticator you just put on your account...
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That shitty moment when your phone reached 0% power while you were out. You sit down to play, and can't because of the authenticator you just put on your account...
    haha, aww.

I hope you have a mobile charger. :P

Hahahah oh that cracked me up! (Don't infract me for that lol) But sucks nonetheless

Deleted
    Lol unlucky xD

Deleted
    Yeeeees finally gw2 is mineeeee xD

Question number one : is it possible to make your character move like in WoW / GW1? When it rotates after pressing right arrow? I don't like rotating camera with mouse to change facing direction.

It has the same controls as wow/gw1 (except click to move). Although with how fast the combat is in this game I don't know if I would keyboard turn.

Deleted
    But it's too annoying for me. Moving mouse around to change face direction. Also - when I move mouse up it should move camera up too not down >.> So annoying.

EDIT: Btw... thanks Dooz. But for you I would never check keybind to change it lol xD
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2012-10-16 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    But it's too annoying for me. Moving mouse around to change face direction. Also - when I move mouse up it should move camera up too not down >.> So annoying.

EDIT: Btw... thanks Dooz. But for you I would never check keybind to change it lol xD
    Remember to change the mouse rotation speed. It makes it much more pleasant.