Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Anyways, am i the only getting bombed with 10k files patches every day?
    No, and I'm getting sick of them hitting during prime time. Due to my boyfriend's schedule and our terrible internet connection it basically means every time they do it means we don't get to play that evening.

Anyone try out the Toypocalypse yet?

Fairly entertaining. Took a few runs to figure out what to do. I'm not sure I would do it over and over again though. Still, a neat activity.

I've been hearing that it doesn't let premade groups go in so people can stick with their friends, instead forcing randoms.

True/False/Mudkip?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Mudkip
    The answer is mudkip

always mudkip....

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I've been hearing that it doesn't let premade groups go in so people can stick with their friends, instead forcing randoms.

True/False/Mudkip?
    Mudkip

But yeah, it's true that you can't go in with a group. Kind of sucks but not a big deal in a challenge sort of way as it is super easy once you have the idea of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Anyone try out the Toypocalypse yet?

Fairly entertaining. Took a few runs to figure out what to do. I'm not sure I would do it over and over again though. Still, a neat activity.
    Pretty cool take on tower defense. Just wish you could do premade groups because sometimes you get a group full of noobs who just run around building stuff but never upgrading, or others who build outside the base.

They said they are gonna change the achieve to only 1 dolyak surviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Pretty cool take on tower defense. Just wish you could do premade groups because sometimes you get a group full of noobs who just run around building stuff but never upgrading, or others who build outside the base.
    I had one group who built walls around the champion mob with our last Doylak...

in our last successful run we build catapults in a circle about 1200 feet outside of the center-structure. It worked fine, enemies were attacked early and most of the time didn't get to the inner location. The range of the catapults is quite good, so you hit targets in the center too. We needed no walls and other weapons. We lost a few dolyaks only because we didn't focus the boss-golem in the beginning. Once we did, he was down pretty fast.

What was your successful strategy?

Our strategy was basically having two people constantly building and upgrading stuff around our last doylak and the other three on kill detail. I usually used the rifle but used the repair pistol occasionally. When some hay appeared I gathered that to heal our doylak. We lost 4 of them on the first wave and survived the next 9 with keeping that one alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did the toypocalypse event... Not going to lie, it sucks. Really sucks .

Can I not get anymore glue or stuffing if I have already ran for all of the toys? For example if I ryn tomorrow could I get stuffing or glue if I have all the frames already?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    MMOs are kinda bad games in a certain sense.
    I agree with this, MMOs ARE bad games, they excel through their persistent worlds and existing as a social experience.
    The actual game play aspects of the games suffer a lot because of the "MMO" part of the genre, which entail both technical and design difficulties/demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Our strategy was basically having two people constantly building and upgrading stuff around our last doylak and the other three on kill detail. I usually used the rifle but used the repair pistol occasionally. When some hay appeared I gathered that to heal our doylak. We lost 4 of them on the first wave and survived the next 9 with keeping that one alive.
    oh I didn't know that the Dolyaks could be healed I love to use candy-cane too, does great aoe-damage on tons of mobs.

Has anyone noticed the spawn-locations of the mobs? Are those random or are there certain spots?

Fractals of the Mists Dungeon Improvements One fixes the disconnect issue where you can't rejoin your group and the second is to fix the party level restrictions for fractals.

Deleted
    Anyone who played GW1 got anything they could donate to my GW1 HoM?

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAASEAAQAAAAAA

I GOT THE GAME!!!!!!!! I GOT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! {◕ ◡ ◕}............................................................sort of.

Ok, so while playing SWTOR, I met this guildie, and as we talked about different MMOs, the conversation eventually leaned towards GW2, and I explained how I was so eager to try this game, but because it costs a small fortune over here, I can't get it. Out of nowhere he dropped me a bombshell. He bought GW2, played for a bit, got bored, and left. Since he (for the time being) has no intention on returning to the game, he loaned me his account.

Its only temporal, so I still gotta eventually buy my own, but hey =D for the time being, I can play GW2.

Now, after 2 days of (borderline uninterrupted) gameplay, I can say this is a damned good game, but, not without its flaws. They better be addressed pronto, but other than this, I'm quite impressed. However, I gotta say that 80% of what they said on their "Manifesto" trailer are complete BS :S pretty much all the stuff they said the game would NOT have, it does has it. Barring that, and a few other grievances, I'm having a blast on my lil elementalist.

(*^_^*)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I gotta say that 80% of what they said on their "Manifesto" trailer are complete BS :S pretty much all the stuff they said the game would NOT have, it does has it.
    which is...?

Only thing I can think of is ascended gear. However, non-bimodal gameplay wasn't mentioned in the manifesto at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    which is...?
    I swung a sword, I swung a sword again. He-ey I swung it again, that's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    I swung a sword, I swung a sword again. He-ey I swung it again, that's great!
    the grind to get to the fun stuff, I remember... yeah this is true, there is no grind to get to the fun stuff. Every piece of content can be played without the need of grinding anything. You can enter the most difficult dungeons with green and yellow gear, and if you aren't a bad player you definitely have a big chance of success. So I don't get your point.