Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well at least the Lionguard rebuild stuff a lot faster than the Orcs in Origgmar. That city has been under construction for like, a decade.
    LOL you beat me to it darn! I was thinking about that as well, those Orcs sure are a lazy bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I hate the lion model, loved the day it was destroyed, hoped that an other model would be introduced instead, loathe that it's the same again.
    I don't care for it either. I do like the little fish and dragons that swim around the bottom, though. The lion, however, looks like cheap plaster that's been gold leafed. It bothers me. Maybe we'll find out it was the crafting project of refugee children. :P

Deleted
    The healing daily is still a bit stupid.
    I feel like a vulture, scouring the land for corpses.

Sometimes you are lucky and a high death rate event pops, and you stand watch to see if someone bites the dust.
    And if someone dies, everyone just stops hitting the boss and starts rezzing.

The fastest way is to just pull mobs to friendly npcs and let them kill him. Over and over again. Pretty morbid.

Deleted
    The new improved Priest of Grenth is awesome to do the healing daily, stand back, wait for his aoe and start ressing people, if your urn around Orr you find plenty of dead npc especially in Malchor's Leap and Straits

You guys are forgetting ascended weapons!
    I mean fractal weapons ofc...

Quote Originally Posted by Tokkra View Post
    Yea i heard the sound wasn't working for it tho.
    Well it's a trademark thing. Fix something while breaking the next.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You guys are forgetting ascended weapons!
    I mean fractal weapons ofc...
    Which yet aren't in the game ?

Edit: Sorry, read that wrong, meant the future ascended weapons.
    Last edited by Exroyal; 2013-02-01 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Targetter View Post
    The healing daily is still a bit stupid.
    I feel like a vulture, scouring the land for corpses.

Sometimes you are lucky and a high death rate event pops, and you stand watch to see if someone bites the dust.
    And if someone dies, everyone just stops hitting the boss and starts rezzing.

The fastest way is to just pull mobs to friendly npcs and let them kill him. Over and over again. Pretty morbid.
    If you're trying to DO the daily you're going to have a terrible experience. Just play the game exactly the way you were going to play it if there was no daily and at the end of your play session look at what you still need to do to complete your daily. Generally you'll find that you don't need a lot of things. For example today, I logged on and went on to do WvW, played WvW for almost the entire day, at the end I checked my daily and only had crafting left to do. What daily tells me personally is "Here's what you did today, and here is some stuff you overlooked so go do that!".

Or you can just find the usual events where there are npc lying around ... it's pretty easy.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    hay. I just dinged level 80 and was thinking of buying the Berserker's armor but i noticed there is a few different types of berserker's armor. Infiltartion, Easgle, lyssa etc.

The problem i have is that the whole set are not on TP. None of them. What should i do? Buy the Berserker's Gladiator armor pieces?

Thanks

(No offense, this is not directed toward any individual) I'm getting really tired of WvW being the answer to everything. Even if WvW can be categorized as both PvP and PvE it still solidly encompasses PvP, which many people do not like. I see this all the time on the official forums too and I'm just like, "Goddamnit, not everyone wants to have to PvP to get their **** done!" /rant #1

Anyway, if you are trying to get your daily done quickly then the new ones are decidedly worse than the old ones. I could finish the old ones in maybe 30 minutes running around the Claypool area in Queensdale. Now I'm having wander all over the place to find downed/dead people, which is actually really difficult when everyone else is trying to do the same thing. (Please do not say "Go to Orr" either. That is another huge pet peeve of mine along with "WvW". My bf and I usually play together and his highest level character is only 60, Orr is not an option.)

I'm also griping and fussing at the screen for every time I do what I believe is an acceptable dodge roll, but since it didn't technically trigger the "Evade" proc I get no credit for it. Now I have to go out of my way to figure out how to get credit for my evades when before I'd never given it any thought. Enemy's sword coming down? Move! Oh wait, looks like I should have waited until the sword was an inch before my chest to move to get credit. -_- /rant #2

I mean, if you have the luxury of playing for a couple hours a day every day then, yeah, it's quite possible you'll get everything normally (except crafting), but if you have limited play time and are trying to get it done in a hurry and hate WvW? Well, GL to you. :P

Is it possible to get the evade daily done by fighting that robot in the Mists? That thing is pretty easy to avoid.

I put no effort toward dailies or wealth in GW2. Not sure if it works, just an idea.

Is it possible to get the evade daily done by fighting that robot in the Mists? That thing is pretty easy to avoid.

I put no effort toward dailies or wealth in GW2. Not sure if it works, just an idea.
    i'll have to test that out next time there is the dodge daily

i find the big worms the best ones to get the dodge one over with if I'm concentrating on just getting that one done but so far I've gotten it mostly just from playing

The fastest way to do the dodge daily is just to dodge the flamethrower mobs in Fireheart Rise tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    hay. I just dinged level 80 and was thinking of buying the Berserker's armor but i noticed there is a few different types of berserker's armor. Infiltartion, Easgle, lyssa etc.

The problem i have is that the whole set are not on TP. None of them. What should i do? Buy the Berserker's Gladiator armor pieces?

Thanks
    That stuff that you see with suffix Eagle, Lyssa, etc means that there are runes on that armor. You can buy Berserker armor without runes and then just buy whatever runes you wish to add to the armor if the price makes sense. High level runes often need you to have the same rune on each piece of armor to get the full set of bonuses for that rune type.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    -snip-
    I do daily dodger/healer in probably about 3minutes when I log in every night. And I don't go to Orr, not WvW.

Simply go to brackwater waypoint in Sparkly Fen and the surroundings should have enough dead bodies for people to complete and as a bonus I manage to dodge trolls and get my daily done. I think the area is about 60 so you shouldn't have a problem.

As a bonus I solo the Champion Troll that always seem to be there for fun XD. Usually a few more arrive after I start the combat. I would say people don't tend to think about the world they -just- and -should- have explored. There is plenty of places like that to use if you are in a hurry.

I am in the same boat as you and I actually think that is the most efficient way to go around doing your dailies. If I log on and go find dead NPCs to revive, I'm sorry but that's just dumb. I'll have plenty of opportunities to revive NPCs and people by doing whatever I logged in to do, so the time I dedicated to reviving NPCs outside of my "normal schedule" is basically wasted. You have to try to maximize the overlap of activities. By the time I'm done with the game for the day and about to log off, I only need to do minor things to finish my dailies. Why would I loose time doing some irrelevant activity like dodging the golem in the mysts or dodging the ballistas in Wayfarer when 30 minutes later I'll be dodging packs of mobs in a dungeon doing something that actually matters? I think people should just relax about these dailies, unless of course you log in just to do your daily and then logoff, that's another story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    That stuff that you see with suffix Eagle, Lyssa, etc means that there are runes on that armor. You can buy Berserker armor without runes and then just buy whatever runes you wish to add to the armor if the price makes sense. High level runes often need you to have the same rune on each piece of armor to get the full set of bonuses for that rune type.
    Thanks a lot for clearing that up. !

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Thanks a lot for clearing that up. !
    and the funny thing is ruby orbs are probably better than whatever suffix you get.

Deleted
    What's up with the password change in 7 feb? Do I really have to change my password to 4 words? Does it require a space? Can someone give some examples of a good password?

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    What's up with the password change in 7 feb? Do I really have to change my password to 4 words? Does it require a space? Can someone give some examples of a good password?
    When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.