Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Why?

What is your exact opposition to critical strike multipliers?
    I just think it scales too well. At the exclusion of other stat combinations.

Again, that is only because berserker gear has the 3stats that impact eachother on it.
    If berserker gear didn't exist people wouldn't be able to pull all this stuff of.

Seems like just a shitty stat system if that is the case.

Crit multipliers are not typically a problem in other play systems with enough equity in stat importance or division of purpose.

So, my bf and I are going to try and cram in the 5 dungeons for the monthly this weekend. Thing is, neither of us have done any dungeons. I've heard that automatically restricts us to having to do story mode. Other than that, what dungeons would you suggest for a couple of n00bs?

Any. They were all about the same in relative difficulty. The fastest ones were the best. I would go for speed: AC, COF, HOTW, COE.

Those are pretty short.

You get hit with DR after running a dungeon once, right? So, we'd have to mix it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    So, my bf and I are going to try and cram in the 5 dungeons for the monthly this weekend. Thing is, neither of us have done any dungeons. I've heard that automatically restricts us to having to do story mode. Other than that, what dungeons would you suggest for a couple of n00bs?
    You only have to do story mode if no one in the party has done it. If you have 1 player who's already done it you can go straight to explorables.

I'd suggest doing CoF exp p1, that's quite easy and very quick. All the AC explorables are newbie friendly too.
    Also you should do Arah story mode... it's a bit long but very easy.

PS: to me dungeons were a bit of a culture shock at first, but once you get the hang of it it's very enjoyable.

Yeah I need to do the 5 dungeons as well. I've only ever done catacombs story mode and CM story mode, and that was back at release. Haven't touched a dungeon since (all of the people I knew playing at that time have long since quit). I hate pugging so I'll probably miss this monthly as well. I hope next month doesn't have any dungeon or fractal requirement.

Well, all 3 paths in AC are fairly easy and don't take more than 30 mins. CoF path 1 and 2 are the easiest thing in this game probably and can be done in 10-15 minutes with a good group. Just watch some videos on youtube and then find a group and do them That's what I usually did when going into new dungeons/raids in WoW !

Oh my.. Guild jumping puzzles

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    Oh my.. Guild jumping puzzles
    Not just the jumping puzzles but all of it looks sooo cool.

Deleted

What piece if armor is that? Can i find it on TP?

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post

What piece if armor is that? Can i find it on TP?
    It's the Citadel of Flame dungeon armor. You can only get it by turning in enough tokens from doing CoF explorable mode runs.

Think he is asking about the trinket as indicated by the huge highlight box. Not the armor.

I'm almost certain that back piece is a personal story reward.

Deleted
    I think he meant back , carnifex2005.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Back

EDIT: Sorry, Fencers xD I thought that you are the one writting about CoF armor.
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2013-02-23 at 10:25 AM.

It's this one: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bers..._the_Berserker

Late reward in the personal story. Really disappointed I couldn't salvage it for the ruby. :P

Totally unrelated, Charr are awesome. I never have as much fun with a new character as I do a Charr.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I think he meant back , Fencers.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Back
    I didn't mean trinket as World of Warcraft trinket.

I meant "small equipment piece". Link.

I wonder if they are going to do a bit more class balance. It looks like warriors are due for a big nerf. Half of the lfg on the website are teams looking for warriors exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I wonder if they are going to do a bit more class balance. It looks like warriors are due for a big nerf. Half of the lfg on the website are teams looking for warriors exclusively.
    Hope so. It's getting ridiculous, most groups are going for 4 warriors and 1 mesmer for dungeon farming groups.