Most of the things I would add would be for convenience sake.

• Trading Post: This still needs a lot of work. Previewing was long overdue, but so are more filters and an overall better search function. Plus, there are a lot of other irritants such as not being able to click on anything under "My Transactions" without having to completely refresh the list afterwards.
    • Crafting Materials: This is one of the biggest reasons people aren't out and about in the world from my perspective. I'd be curious to see what would happen if they added a chance for materials to upgrade to your level in the same way armor/weapon drops do.
    • Dyes: While we're at it, I'm still going to argue at the very least rare dyes should be account bound or the drop rates need to be increased. Spending 10-20g per character for basic colors like black and white is ridiculous.
    • Skins: I'd really like to see a PvE skins locker. I find the current system terrible, especially with their seeming penchant for limited/one-time-only skins. It means you can never salvage anything you transmute and I assume if you mix up a transmute you're SOL forever.
    • Guild Bank: For the love of god, why do I have to completely remove a stack from the guild bank to combine it with something in my inventory? This is one of the dumbest things ever.
    • Pact Portal: Okay, so, letting anyone use any order portal was great, but I'd still like there to be some sort of ability to port to your order base.
    • Map Completion: I want WvW separate from PvE map completion.
    • Minis: I currently have 0 use of minis in part due to how it's designed. It's really a throwback to vanilla WoW having to remove the mini from the bank and having it take up an inventory spot. I'd like to see some sort of way to summon them through the interface like WoW has. (Plus, if I wanted to use the same pet on different alts that's such a hassle.)
    • Gathering Tools/Salvaging Kits: STACKABLE, for the love of all that is holy! >_<
    • Character Creation/Modification: I'd either like to see the "exclusive" options available for preview in character creation or the lighting in the makeover kits changed. Using Asura as an example, their grey skin colors look brown to me using the Total Makeover Kit, which has made trying to design one around the new hair colors difficult.

That's all I can think of for now. :P
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-04-15 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    GW2guru Q&A developer interview here

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/...nd-jon-peters/
    That's exactly what I was saying about what I want in the new patch. TRAITS. I do not understand how much they (and by that I mean we) have overlooked in terms of improvement, help weapon/build viability AND balance within the same class, AND helps with class balance. It's nice that they are going strong on this but that has been said past fairly few months, certainly more than 4. Which is why I said that they could change a bit their approach to the matter.

Rawwwr

I facepalmed when they said not having a seperate trait spec for pve and wvw was intended.

No just no...

Anyone happen to know of a good website or database that shows all of the consumables and their corresponding buffs?

I could use the wiki but you have to click through each individual recipe to see what benefits they have. I'd like to see everything on a spreadsheet type of comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone happen to know of a good website or database that shows all of the consumables and their corresponding buffs?

I could use the wiki but you have to click through each individual recipe to see what benefits they have. I'd like to see everything on a spreadsheet type of comparison.
    No need to click through on this page:
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Food

Or you can search by buff here:
    http://wiki.theamazonbasin.com/index...hment_Database
    Valar morghulis

yeah, not sure how I missed that wiki page. I was also looking for a comprehensive list of other consumables (such as some of the special stuff you can get from vendors and such).

I found out you have to craft the recipe for food trays/feasts in the Mystic Forge, but I can't find if said recipes are soulbound. Does anyone know? I have an alt I'd rather burn the skillpoints on to make the recipe, but it'll be pointless if I can't then give the recipe to my cook.

Pretty sure they are account bind, but just make 1 to be sure.

well the I've seen the recipes on the trading post

I always got a nagging feeling that my gear doesn't look as cool as it could, or that some other dyes would make it better, but I don't know what. Making charrs fashionable is an art that is hard to master.

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 02:17 AM ----------

Reading the comments made me realize how people seems to trash talk whatever part of the game they're not big players of. "PvE sucks, nobody cares about that," or "PvP and AH should be removed so they can focus on the important parts, etc."
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2013-04-17 at 12:17 AM.

Gosh, how I wish Guild Wars 2 would allow players to use the stamina bar to sprint like in Wildstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Gosh, how I wish Guild Wars 2 would allow players to use the stamina bar to sprint like in Wildstar.
    wildstar?

heck they had that in Age of Conan

I am watching a Wildstar video. First thing in mind.

I really like their approach to combat; dodging, sprints, attack lines, press & hold mechanics, timing mechanics, etc. It looks like a lot of feedback communicated immediately. Yet seems mobile in the right manner unlike say, Tera.

Which I don't think Tera is really an "action combat" game at all. They have mouse look. That's not action combat, Bluehole*.

* I enjoy Tera though. It's just kinda not very action-y at all really. It's kinda like Aion without tab target.

I haven't watched any footage other than their promotional videos. Do their attacks root you or are you allowed to move while attacking like in GW2. I don't think I can play another mmorpg that doesn't have that movement anymore.

You are rooted it seems.

Don't think GW2 style run-n-gun/auto attack 90/10 combat will take popularity for a while. It results in shallower play system ultimately. A few devs have actually come out and said this as well.

A point I only half agree with. But that is the current trend all the same.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-04-17 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I am watching a Wildstar video. First thing in mind.

I really like their approach to combat; dodging, sprints, attack lines, press & hold mechanics, timing mechanics, etc. It looks like a lot of feedback communicated immediately. Yet seems mobile in the right manner unlike say, Tera.
    Looked pretty interesting to me, it seems they can get the difficulty right, since telegraphs are a well done method to tweak difficulty imho. The moment I heard about the introduction of 40man-raids though, I lost 70% of my interest in this game. In the Totalbiscuit-Clip where he was playing with a developer, that dev couldn't find a proper answer to what to do at endgame besides raids. Meh. More than meh.

Well if they don't find an answer to that, that will certainly limit their potential playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Looked pretty interesting to me, it seems they can get the difficulty right, since telegraphs are a well done method to tweak difficulty imho. The moment I heard about the introduction of 40man-raids though, I lost 70% of my interest in this game. In the Totalbiscuit-Clip where he was playing with a developer, that dev couldn't find a proper answer to what to do at endgame besides raids. Meh. More than meh.
    Carbine have talked about it openly; there is small group content, dungeons, exploration, Guild vs Guild, standard PVP, end game quests, dynamic events and social actives and paths specifically for non-combat emphasis at endgame. Like the Settler or Explorer paths.

Basically it has all the same things you can do in Guild Wars 2 now. However. The game does have vertical progression it seems. So if side-grades are a thing for you I am not sure how Wildstar will handle that yet.

2013... sometime or when it's done, is the current release.

I have missed true raiding for awhile now, personally. 25 man raids are not quite enough and leave me unsatisfied compared to the 60, 80 and 120 man raids of yore. I do have a fancy for actual, grand MMORPGs admittedly.

Also, Guild Wars 2. Let's talk about that game in the Guild Wars 2 thread.

I thought this was the all everything thread.