Most asura have double consonants. Vekk, Sokka, Jezza, Oggy, Zojja, Florggi, Snaff

An asura's name often consists of a short, sharp first name with one or two syllables. Feminine asura names typically end in -i or -a vowel sounds, but are not required to do so. Masculine names often end in a consonant sound. Both male and female Asuras often have two of the same letter in a row somewhere in their name, this being a cultural norm, but it is certainly not required. Asura do not have a last name, instead opting to use job titles, a krewe name, or honorifics to differentiate themselves. Those who choose to take a last name of a style similar to humans are rare and are considered eccentrics, though their surname is often ignored by other asura.
    Is the basic naming convention. So I'd try Greerr, Uzzo, Shirr, Nivva, Grezza are all derivations of your listed names that follow "convention" (I apparently should've gone with Oukk since it's a male toon...)

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    They said originally re:achievement (tasks ;p) points, that it wouldn`t eb retro active, you`d start gaining toys for only new points you`d make.
    they said the exact opposite:
    We will however introduce an expanded/new reward system in the future that will reward for other types of achievements, this system will reward previous achievement points earned. (But may require bringing back into line some infinitely repeatable achievements that would bloat/break this system)
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru.../8#post1273261

next time you claim something bring along a source, please

Deleted
    Something somewhere changed then, I`m sure it was also on the forums stating they wouldn`t.
    Good news for those that care I guess hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    Something somewhere changed then, I`m sure it was also on the forums stating they wouldn`t.
    not really

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    next time you claim something bring along a source, please
    Guild wars 2 is dying, source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LIgb7QwRNM

(I enjoy retro a lot btw)

I jest of course, I have 999 achievment points, I rarely know what Ive got them for, to me the achievement system doesnt sit quite right, maybe because Im used to being bombarded with sound and vision whenever I achieve something no matter how tiny the achievment, GW2 seems too subtle.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-06-24 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    (I enjoy retro a lot btw)
    He has a great comedy routine, whether on purpose or incidental I don't know but he is always good for a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Most asura have double consonants. Vekk, Sokka, Jezza, Oggy, Zojja, Florggi, Snaff

Is the basic naming convention. So I'd try Greerr, Uzzo, Shirr, Nivva, Grezza are all derivations of your listed names that follow "convention" (I apparently should've gone with Oukk since it's a male toon...)
    You forgot Kranxx. That you included all the others but ignored Kranxx is sadface
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    You forgot Kranxx. That you included all the others but ignored Kranxx is sadface
    Kranxx seems to be forgoten by Areanet too, havent found any reference of him in game (havent played asura yet), which unless im mistaken its a shame tbh.

Now that dust doesn't cost a small fortune, is there a more profitable way to spend skill points? I never did make that mystic weapon, so I still have 50 to burn on an alt I want to delete.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Hi all, just dinged 80, where is the "I'm 80 what can I do now?" post? tnx
    Anything you want. All content is relevant and rewards you for your "real" level.

Deleted
    Some guildies of mine have been wondering why they occasionally see clone even when they are not mesmers.

Certain mesmer projectiles have “Create a clone of yourself” as an on-hit effect. Namely, the third hit of the scepter’s auto-attack (and greatsword #2, but that can’t be reflected…)

If you reflect them and they hit something, then the projectile counts as yours, so it’ll make a clone of you to attack them. It’s similar to how reflecting a thief’s scorpion wire will pull them to you.

The amusing thing about this is, while mesmers are programmed to only allow 3 illusions at once, other classes are not. Theoretically, you could spawn enough clones to crash the server.
    So they went into empty pvp map to test.

D:

Deleted
    Epic :O xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Some guildies of mine have been wondering why they occasionally see clone even when they are not mesmers.

So they went into empty pvp map to test.

D:
    Good Gawd, I'm going to start calling you Sybil
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by xizzu View Post
    Kranxx seems to be forgoten by Areanet too, havent found any reference of him in game (havent played asura yet), which unless im mistaken its a shame tbh.
    There isn't really much place for him to be remembered. Among his own people he wasn't renowned. Among Lion's Arch, well, we saw how that played out. And considering the last-stand he did at the end of Ghosts of Ascalon, being able to even recover a body isn't likely. Dougal himself just says that Kranxx died a hero.

The only thing that really touched me about their handling of Ghosts of Ascalon was the Secluded Glen in the Fields of Ruin.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

the upcoming living story chapter

found a wallpaper, says: "BotFW"
    https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net...-1920x1080.jpg

anyone an idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    the upcoming living story chapter

found a wallpaper, says: "BotFW"
    https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net...-1920x1080.jpg

anyone an idea?
    Yes, might be the 'Battle of the Four Winds'. It seems the Aetherblades are hidding near the Dominion of Winds:

• The "Dominion of Winds" encountered in-game is actually just the outer western border of the actual city, which is currently inaccessible.
    • Players can see parts of the Wall at an area of the same name in Caledon Forest and Dominion Killing Zone in Kessex Hills; the Shuttered Gate in Lion's Arch is said to also lead to the Dominion of Winds.
    • Geographically speaking, Aetherblade Retreat is underneath the Dominion of Winds.

Maybe there is finally some really huge content coming, but who knows.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Yes, might be the 'Battle of the Four Winds'. It seems the Aetherblades are hidding near the Dominion of Winds:

• The "Dominion of Winds" encountered in-game is actually just the outer western border of the actual city, which is currently inaccessible.
    • Players can see parts of the Wall at an area of the same name in Caledon Forest and Dominion Killing Zone in Kessex Hills; the Shuttered Gate in Lion's Arch is said to also lead to the Dominion of Winds.
    • Geographically speaking, Aetherblade Retreat is underneath the Dominion of Winds.

Maybe there is finally some really huge content coming, but who knows.
    it seems that way I won't get hopes up though... It's odd that there is no Tengu on the picture.

I'm so glad Blu isn't casting the ESL tourney. Grouch understands the game and helseth is one of the best players around so they get some good calls out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I'm so glad Blu isn't casting the ESL tourney. Grouch understands the game and helseth is one of the best players around so they get some good calls out.
    I try to watch the little tournaments that happen on twitch, but usually turn it off if that Blu guy is casting. He is just beyond annoying for my liking.

Where does Anet respond to tickets or whatever it's called, via email or somewhere in your account?

Also, how long is the average wait time for a response?