Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I don't think there is a specific mmo server/guild. Im pretty sure there was an attempt once but not sure what happened.
    most of them went back to wow once the panda expansion released. Which makes sense since this a predominately wow based website (and the subsequent guild was made of like minded people)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    most of them went back to wow once the panda expansion released. Which makes sense since this a predominately wow based website (and the subsequent guild was made of like minded people)
    Needed Karizee or Drake, I do miss Drake.

probably my biggest mistake was not looking for another guild right away. I should have foreseen what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    A guild made up of people bashing on the game since before it even launched? Haha, I saw that thing imploding into a dramafest the first time someone sneezed from a mile away......in fact, it may have been designed that way....
    /tinfoil hat
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    probably my biggest mistake was not looking for another guild right away. I should have foreseen what happened.
    Im in a good guild now, my guild situation at the start was one of the reasons I was anti gw2, I was in a guild called Purge, spent a month getting to know people then they booted me for saying TF2 was shit, kicked me so I couldn;t even say goodbye to people I got to know, was a right sucker punch and put me right off the game, which is a bit unfair seeing as its unrelated. Guild life to me is important for an mmo, I like my current one, the game just isn't offering me the opportunity outside of PvP to get to play with them. Dont mention guild missions, not even close to offering anything fun for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Snip
    Dunno, I wasn't a part of it, can't even remember who ran it. If you want a well run guild you have to love the game, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Most likely you will find loads of people on "boss events", there is web page tracking these through game API.
    Dragons:
    - Claw of Jormag
    - The Shatterer
    - Tequatl the Sunless
    Starter area meta events:
    - The Frozen Maw
    - Shadow Behemoth
    - Great Jungle Wurm
    - Fire Elemental
    Orr temples:
    - Temple of Balthazar
    - Temple of Dwayna
    - Temple of Grenth
    - Temple of Lyssa
    - Temple of Melandru
    Other big events:
    - Modniir Ulgoth
    - Dredge Commissar
    - Eye of Zhaitan
    - Fire Shaman
    - Foulbear Chieftain
    - Gates of Arah
    - Golem Mark II
    - Karka Queen
    - Megadestroyer
    - Taidha Covington

You can see all of those event statuses from here (click your server for more info):
    EU: http://us.gw2stuff.com/en/events/eu
    NA: http://us.gw2stuff.com/en/events/us
    Someone just reported on another boss event that also drops a bonus chest, Rhendak the Crazed in Diessa Plateau. He's at the end of the Flame Temple Tombs mini-dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by A-net
    Keep all of your currencies in one easy-to-find location! This Wallet holds dungeon tokens, coins, karma, laurels, Guild Commendations, Fractal Relics, Badges of Honor, gems, and glory and makes them accessible to any character on your account. Upon logging in with each unique character for the first time after the Wallet has gone live, that character will have all of their currencies deposited into the account-wide collection.
    PvP Solo Queue

Solo Arena matches allow you to get right into the action of PvP matches in a competitive environment without gathering a full team or finding yourself fighting against a pre-formed group. Solo Arena has its own leaderboard so players can earn rank without affecting their Team Arena standings.
    Finally, took'm long enough sadly no more CoF farm

Deleted
    I hope that wallet is huge, as I`ve three bank alts with full bags full of WvWs badges & a few k worth in bank also.

It's probably a ui think like laurels, otherwise I'm screwed.

10k fractal relics, 5k wvw badges 3k cof emblems,....

Is there any place I can buy Carrion accessories and weapons for little to no gold currency? Mostly I've got karma and honor tokens out the wazoo I'd rather spend than gold if I can. Unless I've overlooked it, it doesn't look like any of the temple karma gear has Carrion stats. I haven't checked to see if WvW sells accessories or weapons yet, but I don't think they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Is there any place I can buy Carrion accessories and weapons for little to no gold currency? Mostly I've got karma and honor tokens out the wazoo I'd rather spend than gold if I can. Unless I've overlooked it, it doesn't look like any of the temple karma gear has Carrion stats. I haven't checked to see if WvW sells accessories or weapons yet, but I don't think they do?
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armor_Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I still don't see any Carrion accessories, only Invader's.

Oh, now I see the weapons. After I already bought them off the TP. *sigh* Missed the part where you can't see them unless you're level 80. -_-
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-08-01 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    I'm also praying there's enough room in that wallet. Half of the things I have in my bank should end up in there...

The wallet will be unlimited, so it should absorb all your tokens, karma, etc.

Deleted
    That is really really good news!

I plan to pop a karma booster, eat karma food, drop a karma banner, and then drink every jug, flask, vial and sippy cup of karma I have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    I plan to pop a karma booster, eat karma food, drop a karma banner, and then drink every jug, flask, vial and sippy cup of karma I have.
    Do they stack? I got a Karma boost from opening a Kite token thing and then was thinking of using a random Karma booster but didn't in the end in-case the effects didn't stack,

I honestly don't know if all of them stack. I'm pretty sure the food and the boosters do stack, and the booster and the banner stack, but not if all three together stack. There might be a cap on how high you can make your combined karma boosts go. I imagine your account boosts form Achievement Points stack with everything or else they'd be sorta wank.

Incoming rant. *inhale*

I miss Elitist Jerks. One stop shop to find out the best for everything in WoW. (If this exists for GW2 please, for the love of god, tell me where!) Figure out what class you want to play*, what you want to do in the trinity, PvE or PvP, click a link, done. Here's your best spec (theorycrafted to death, there's nothing better), here's your BiS gear listing (with helpful spreadsheet), here's your rotation. Done.

* Even if you don't know what class you want to play it's broken down simply into basics whether you want to be ranged or melee, do HoTs or big heals, single target or AoE tanking, etc. There's no "play whatever you want because it doesn't matter", which I swear is rapidly becoming a pet peeve response.

I am so frustrated with GW2 right now. I want my 'cookie cutter' specs. I play 8 classes for gods' sake, I do not have the time or the energy to mess around with dozens of different specs because NO ONE can agree upon 3 utilities let alone traits. Every time I post a question I get class veterans and theorycrafters debating on it and the end result is I still don't know how to spec or gear. Every time, for every class. It's either that or the aforementioned "play whatever" even when it's very clear that some classes significantly outperform others depending on the situation.

If I try to piece together my own build it's a disaster. Things that read like they should be awesome turn out not to be or vice versa (this goes for everything from traits, to utilities, to weapon skills). Or there's some magical symmetry between traits that don't seem like they should have anything to do with each other. I can't even just spec for one thing or another either because of the way bonuses are paired, like condition damage with precision despite the fact that DoTs don't crit. (Yeah, there's some weird methodology behind that which makes no sense to me. Whatever. :P)

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this. Most people seem to love the "freedom" of the current system. Meanwhile, I've spent probably the past week just trying to nail down a spec and gear for thief only to still not be at any kind of finishing point. Now I want to play another class and it's, oh great, here we go again with the same damn thing! What's better for PvX? Oh, no one can agree! Okay, so finally picked X class, so what's the best spec? Oh, no one can agree! Okay, so finally decided on X spec, how should I gear for it? OH, NO ONE CAN AGREE! *screams* It should not be this difficult! >_<

I think I spend more time researching how to be effective than actually playing, so this is not "freedom" for me. Speaking of which... *sigh*