Lane, do you play oceanic hours? SoS has a lot of activity at that time. The only problem is guilds might start looking to move around again at this point, so I am not sure where they'll be heading in the near future.

I tend to play late night to early morning NA, which near as I can tell are SEA/Oceanic prime.

And yeah, I'm worried about a new season and everyone moving around again too.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I'll play 3games again tomorrow, I'll post them and you can admire the same shit happening. Incase you didn't realise it I'm rank 40, I've played quite a few games, I am quite experienced, you can call me an "expert".

This shit happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    It's because the SPvP is almost none. If they can't match you with an equal team, they will just match you with whatever is closest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll play 3games again tomorrow, I'll post them and you can admire the same shit happening. Incase you didn't realise it I'm rank 40, I've played quite a few games, I am quite experienced, you can call me an "expert".

This shit happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    Not that it will improve your mood any but Rank =/= MMR

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...erboard-Reset/

Good luck tomorrow - cap a node this time
    Valar morghulis

Do you think those guys are on the leaderboards? They're not.
    Red has one player who's reached top 400, me.
    The blue team has Deeu (top 400), Nano Tèc (top 400), Hellish Healing (top 800) and the other guy probably was ranked too.
    Clearly this is a fair match... /sarcasm

We've already established that you know nothing of PvP and that you shouldn't commentate on it but fuck it I'll educate you (again).

The reason I don't have anything capped is because I'm a bunker guard AKA point HOLDER. It is impossible for me to take a point by myself since I A) don't have the mobility to harass far B) can't kill anything when I get to a point (I'm made to survive and heal my team) C) when the enemy has close and we're recapping it we leave 1person to cap it (the ranger since he's a spirit ranger and thus the close defender) while the rest moves elsewhere usually mid, that's the reason why the ranger has so many points FYI.
    Do you see the NEUTRALISED *3 score there, that shows I tried to cap.

Do you know why I couldn't keep my team alive on mid, it's because they are fighting against people 40RANKS HIGHER THAN THEM, do you have any idea how long it takes to GET 40 ranks? That's a hell of a lot more experience getting smashed down your neck, but hey who cares because experience and skill are not related to eachother at all right? That's why the warrior kept fighting off point, running away from his healer and so on, because he probably knows some secret that r50s don't.

Your stupid remark makes me repeat myself: You know nothing about PvP, don't talk about stuff you know nothing about. Do not give someone advice who's a far better player than yourself.
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2014-01-11 at 01:40 AM.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm only level 20 something so I can't speak to your level of experience, but personally, if I was looking for tournament quality play I wouldn't be doing it with randoms in a solo-q with no voice comms :P
    Valar morghulis

Boo, same matchup this week as last week. So much for seeing FC in action.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

I don't want tournament level play, I want fair matchups that's all.

I also wouldn't hold my breath for fair matchups in tPvP since even fewer people play that.
    tPvP is just roflstomping PuG groups anyway, the only difference is that they can make sure they're not teamed with r20s and have 5eles.

- - - Updated - - -

A new day a new (well same tbh) load of bullshit

http://imgur.com/a/gfrNe
    Lost the top one "fair" since our engi didn't want to go canon, I had to (jeej for fighting on fcking skyhammer), but that r19 shouldn't be facing us.
    Middle match was another great example of MMR...
    Bottom one was a 5v5 with 2more rangers, one was afk ofcourse so it changed to one of my favourite builds 4v5!

Shall I make this a daily series?
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Shall I make this a daily series?
    I'd rather not see you losing constantly, its destroyed my impression of your elitest skills.

Oh DW, I don't take this shit seriously at all. I just think it's hilarious how much effort goes into hyping PvP instead of fixing it

I also can't do much about being teamed up with r19's or 4v5s and what not so there's that too ofcourse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh DW, I don't take this shit seriously at all. I just think it's hilarious how much effort goes into hyping PvP instead of fixing it

I also can't do much about being teamed up with r19's or 4v5s and what not so there's that too ofcourse.
    Well thats okay then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I tend to play late night to early morning NA, which near as I can tell are SEA/Oceanic prime.

And yeah, I'm worried about a new season and everyone moving around again too.
    From what I've been hearing, you may want to hold off on any decision to move to SoS. =|

Pro tip, don't move to SoS

:l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    From what I've been hearing, you may want to hold off on any decision to move to SoS. =|
    What have you been hearing? o_o

Aussie guilds are transferring prolly.

What Meledion said, but nothing is for certain!

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Good thing PvP cannot be summed up in one screenshot, eh? I had a match yesterday that ended 508 to 490, maybe I should start posting screenshots of those final scores :P

There's any number of factors that can effect a match, check out this amaaaazing last minute clutch play in the ESL tournie yesterday.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz5c8YXNLig
    Funny you say that considering you are constantly defending GW2 and trying to make your points by linking a single screenshot or video. Hypocrite much? :P

I promised myself to stop posting screenshots about this, but today I couldn't believe my eyes!

It should be clear by the rate at which I can produce this shit that the "MMR-system" clearly doesn't work.

Charrlton Heston

lol

Deleted
    "Get your hands off me, you damned dirty Charr!"