10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I haven't heard that. There would be a bit of an uproar if that was true so I highly doubt there is any truth to that rumor.
    Alright thanks. I will hang on to them then.. I was thinking it would be a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by StaticHound View Post
    forgive me if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find a solid answer...maybe I have overlooked it. I have been saving up the scrolls that grant you a level with the idea that I was just going to use it on the new class coming out to quickly level them. I have heard talk, however, that these are not going to be effective and just turn into mats. Is this true? Should I just use them now to finish a character off before the expansion?
    The scrolls that give you a skillpoint become mats.
    Have not heard anything about the level scrolls, which are a different object.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think someone is crossing the streams of info. Like Svif said it's the skill pt items that become mats as will the actual skill point objectives rewards once you have attained max pts.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    The scrolls that give you a skillpoint become mats.
    Have not heard anything about the level scrolls, which are a different object.
    ah ok this is what I must have misinterpreted. Thanks for the clarification

http://dulfy.net/2015/05/02/gw2-spec...IsMiw1LDhdXQ==

dulfy and that_shaman collaborated indirectly and made a specialization calculator! Excluding elite spec of course. Super cool.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Victory or Death not yet Soloable or am I doing something wrong? I just walked in to Arah dungeon Story Mode at level 80 just by myself and even with these 5 NPC heroes from Personal Story with me I'm still getting so owned by the first few Elite mobs.

I've read somewhere that the Personal Story Finale should be soloable in the future, I guess it hasn't been implemented yet?
    They are giving an 8 week heads up because if you are on chapter 7(?) when the update happens it'll skip the chapter and go onto 8(?)

Vampire necro getting some nice buffs. Check this out.

http://dulfy.net/2015/05/02/gw2-specialization-calculator-that_shaman/#profession=necromancer&traits="Blood Magic",2,5,7-"Curses",2,6,8-"Soul Reaping",3,5,7

A well siphon build. Gives prot and stability and cond removal for allies as the support. While now getting access to Parasitic contagion for more healing, almost perma fury and some much added defense.

You can get some insane amount of leech healing from this combined with leech food and vampire runes. Decent PvE build.

Man I am super excited for PvE in the expansion. Necro vampire getting super buffed (like I think it'll be the new meta it just gains so much more healing and group support), Spirit/symbol guardian got buffed and chronomancer brings much needed PvE support I've been looking for.

On the PvP side torment mesmer still good, dragonhunter guardian is going to be OP and necro well... will still be horrible lol

Lingering curse now applies to all conditions while holding scepter in the specilization update.

Well my chillmancer build will make it's return.
    Last edited by zito; 2015-05-11 at 01:56 AM.

New Daydreamer weapon skins posted by Dulfy. Also noticed in the patch notes that they've freed up the PvP Achievements to win as a class to now have two options, and they claim they've updated the rotation of all achievements. How much of an improvement it is, time will tell.

Deleted
    The new Daydreamer focus & Shield are a pretty nice addition. Not quite sure i'd be willing to pay out a black lion ticket for one personally but still nice.

cant people sell them on the AH anyway?

yeah you can sell the weapon skins on the trading post

Someone by the name of that_shaman from GW2 reddit recently datamined this:

Item: 992375_0159
    Description: Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now available for prepurchase. Buy now to receive the Maguuma Trailblazer exclusive title and access to all beta weekend events.

If this goes live on the next patch, two weeks from now, i'm guessing a late October launch if they follow what they did with original launch where you could pre-purchase 10th april and had access to all beta weekends.

10+ Year Old Account
    October is a long way from here =/. I was hoping more for an late August release at the worst.

It's all speculation at this point, just a guess. Hoping for a late August release myself.

Deleted
    Ideally, I would hope for a lovely summer playing GW2, but I don't think it'll happen in July xD So I also hope a late August.

Deleted
    I'm rather happy that it's not coming out during summer. Have to enjoy the few light months we have here!

Deleted
    Good point. I do have a lot of plans this summer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty happy with the way the story ended. Just got finished because... apparently I have A LOT of games I need to play and just got around to this.

If anyone plays FFXIV and is over on that forums, generally you know the consensus of how people were pretty happy with the idea that you the main character are outcasted and all your friends die.

Not gonna lie, I like the whole Sylvari being seen as monsters. Not that I'm like WHOO RACIAL WARS, but to have a playable race be seen as the enemy and there probably be some attempted genocide, I like that in an MMO. I might have to level a Sylvari.

Deleted
    ^ Same here, especially the fact they're playable. AND that they weren't an enemy at first.