Bloodsail Admiral thewallofsleep's Avatar
    When are they going to provide full details on the Druid spec for Ranger? It was the one the first talked about during the expansion announcement they've yet to explain more. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    You are assuming that you aren't simply Stealthing your way past all the trash mobs...
    I was thinking in a group setting of fractals or dungeons where you could just CC everything and not worry about incoming damage.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

can't really remember a time where CC was really needed.

90% of the time you just sprint past everything until the mobs give up and go back

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I was thinking in a group setting of fractals or dungeons where you could just CC everything and not worry about incoming damage.
    That too is what I'm talking about. People using Black Powder and Shadow refuge on the whole group to stealth past throngs of trash is already the norm in most dungeons I join.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    can't really remember a time where CC was really needed.

90% of the time you just sprint past everything until the mobs give up and go back
    I sometimes wish that they would implement the same rules as wow does in instances, where the trash never gives up, or also implement something whereby the boss summons all the unkilled trash when you engage. I really dislike it when people skip trash, someone fails, and either gets left behind or the whole group is slowed down trying to go back to get the missing player.

That too is what I'm talking about. People using Black Powder and Shadow refuge on the whole group to stealth past throngs of trash is already the norm in most dungeons I join.

- - - Updated - - -

I sometimes wish that they would implement the same rules as wow does in instances, where the trash never gives up, or also implement something whereby the boss summons all the unkilled trash when you engage. I really dislike it when people skip trash, someone fails, and either gets left behind or the whole group is slowed down trying to go back to get the missing player.
    Yup, the fact that trash resets in dungeons is a big oversight. Reduce the amount of trash by 50% (or even more in the case of Arah) and just make it non-skippable.

It does bring back memories of Ahn-kahet, every now and then I'd get a group that wanted to walk on ledges and hop over things in this elaborate method of avoiding trash and a single boss, even though it took much longer than simply killing them...

I wish they would make 100 blades a moveable channeled spell.

Would make Greatsword Warrior so much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Marriage nowadays is just you betting another person that they will love you enough not to take half your shit.