Deleted

Whats the fastest way to earn Justice Points?

Hi, im on my way to 85, 73 right now. and i wonder there is any way to farm justice points fast to buy heirlooms ?
    because im thinking about leveling another char.
    and since im new to wow, i dont know if there is any fastest way to get the justice points rather then do Random Dungeons.

Appreciate the time spent answering =)

Deleted
    Unfortunately only dungeons give them and its a fair small amount =/ Once you start doing HC's at 85 you get so many without even noticing, so then you have to decide either gear or heirloom items

My answer...wait till 4.1 with the change in dungeon runs you'll get plenty doing the runs then just spend a day doing the rest

Hope this helps!

i do normals to get jp cuz pugs are always fail whenever i do heroics

i dont think its gonna be any different in the patch.pugs will probably fail even harder cuz your gonna have a bunch of tanks and healers who have no clue how to play there classes and just queued up tank and heals to get the goodie bag from the cta thing

but eather way,im doing za and zg regardless cuz i want the mounts

Deleted
    Only instances, sorry, but the amount goes up at higher lvls

I think in wrath normals it's 12 for a random?

A random 85 gives 30 jp for each boss and 140 jp for completing the first of the day
    Heroics gives 70 jp for each boss

Once you get geared up from heroics you'll be drowning in jp and can get the heirlooms easily

A random 85 gives 30 jp for each boss and 140 jp for completing the first of the day
    30 jp for each boss,but thats only like 3 normal dungeons that give jp per boss though

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    30 jp for each boss,but thats only like 3 normal dungeons that give jp per boss though
    they are still bosses ^^ no matter what instance :P

Deleted
    yea, the lvl 85 instances Lost City, Halls of Origination and Grim Batol. I'm not sure what you're saying here?

You can run those 3 by chosing random cata normal at lvl 85 all day if you want and each boss will give 30 jp

HoO = 210 JP per run
    Grim Batol = 120 JP per run
    Lost City = 120 JP per run

it's a low amount, but decent imo..... Depending on what class you play, however, it may be easier to wait till the JP - Honor conversions kick in to get heirloom gear with.

Either way, yeah, that's the amount for normal dungeons... Heroics give totals much higher, but are much more difficult to complete for that reason entirely...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaminrifts View Post
    Unfortunately only dungeons give them and its a fair small amount =/ Once you start doing HC's at 85 you get so many without even noticing, so then you have to decide either gear or heirloom items

My answer...wait till 4.1 with the change in dungeon runs you'll get plenty doing the runs then just spend a day doing the rest

Hope this helps!
    Honestly I think that this is the best answer. Its hard to get a lot quickly if your not an 85. Just hang in there.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    If your geared well do heroics/raid

If your not geared well:
    1. get a guild group for heroics
    2. do normals until you have some better gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    i do normals to get jp cuz pugs are always fail whenever i do heroics

i dont think its gonna be any different in the patch.pugs will probably fail even harder cuz your gonna have a bunch of tanks and healers who have no clue how to play there classes and just queued up tank and heals to get the goodie bag from the cta thing

but eather way,im doing za and zg regardless cuz i want the mounts
    Blah, blah, blah...all opinion, no fact. Get off the CtA thing until it proves itself a failure or not.

OP: Regs are your best bet as after your random for the day you can just pick your favorite and queue for it over and over. It's easier when you like what you are doing.

Get off the CtA thing until it proves itself a failure or not.
    personally,all i really care about with the cta thing is if ashes of al'ar or the raven lord mount drops from the bag.other then that,i could care less

the upcoming patch is overrated anyway,you will see after a week people will go back to being about as inactive as they are now.but meh,im not exactly bored enough to quit playing the game yet