Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    PVE: The class works quite good and the new spells which we have gotten along with holy power has made it a lot more fun than wrath 1 button spamming. A paladin isn't hard to play decent, however, it is hard to play it good and by this I mean using AM where it will benefit the most circulating your CDs (I love being able to push out significant more healing on demand) in order to "meet" incomming damage.
    We got Hand of Sacrificie which is brilliant, Divine Protection, Divine Shield, Hand of Salvation, Hand of Freedom which all when used correctly is amazing tools.
    And we got an "oh shit" button - Lay on Hands.
    Paladins in PVE is one of the strongest healers and offers quite a big arsenal of abilites, however, since the recent patches the "gap" between the classes isn't that big anymore - Except for druids, utterly useless class "hello, my healing will be there in a few seconds - Oh damn, I'll just CR you then".

For PVP - I don't know and don't really care.

pallies suck in pvp because they have no passive healing so while ccd you have nothing on your teamates. shaman has hots + earthshield, priest has bubbles, a hot and mendings, and the druid has many hots. pallys have absolutely nothing.

Deleted
    Paladins still feel like one of the strongest classes ever but it still requires the person behind the class to have a bit of a clue. A bad healer stays a bad healer even if he puts on the a paladin armor.
    Also mana is far less of an issue then it is for other healing classes (Holy Priests anyone), unless they are stuck in the Wrath healing style. It makes me chuckle from time to time to see someone just spamming Flash of Light away like in the old days even after so many months into Cata and then complain about their mana.
    But Paladins are still sort of a no-brainer as their arsenal for healing itself isn't as big as for Holy priests for example.

Right now all healing classes are in a ok place. We will see how it turns out in Firelands with all the manareg nerfs, as so far all fights look rather aoe heavy.

Deleted
    I've been told there one of the most efficient healers atm, so thats a bonus and also extremely fun, a challenge but not the type that makes you wanna /ragequit enjoy and good luck

am i the only one like the old forever HL

it is just too much key needed to bind now , more than any class i have play , also need to switch between enemy and friend target make me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by vkei View Post
    am i the only one like the old forever HL

it is just too much key needed to bind now , more than any class i have play , also need to switch between enemy and friend target make me crazy
    So in other words you liked blind folding yourself, and spamming one button anywhere on your raid frames while you sipped a cool drink? And by your last statement are you a person who clicks a person THEN hits a heal? O.o

Remember to play nice, and this includes foul language. - Hitsurugi
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2011-06-13 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    PvP, I have my complaints but i don't do it a lot so I'll let that go.

In PvE, I don't actually find it very "fun" most of the tme but that's subjective, to each their own style, it's purely opinion. However in terms of power it's very nice, any raid that doesn't have the option to field a Holy Pally on at least some fights is gimping themselves.