10+ Year Old Account

CM 430 & Noctua NH-D 14

Anyone know if I'll be able to wedge a Noctua NH-D 14 in a Cooler Master 430?

Deleted
    Obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you should be able to make it fit in there, had a Cooler Master Hyper TX3 with push and pull and still had quite a lot space left, but it might be a bit tight between the cooler and the 2 top fans, i'd suggest you to get a sealed cpu watercooler like Corsair H50/H70, CoolIT E.C.O A.L.C or CoolIT Vantage A.L.C (I have this one, its fantastic + it have a very neat lcd screen that shows temps etc.) Those coolers have roughly the same price as the Nocuta cooler aswell.

They perform about the same as a nocuta NH-D 14 but are alot smaller, easier to install and requires no extra maintenance.

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

10+ Year Old Account
    Going for this instead :
    CM 690 II Nvidia Edition
    And dropped my cooler down to a Hyper 212+, because I don't particularly need to push 5GHZ, I'm fine with 4.5, which seems to be the Hyper 212+ average.

The 690 nVidia edition looks so much better than the HAF X nVidia edition. The green trim/green window looks nice!