Deleted

So ptr testers! spec? 4.1

Hello boys and girls? Well iam just a casual player in a casual guild, just playing wow for fun but im always trying to be on top, and i read about my class.. but thats not the question. I want to know what spec i should go in 4.1? simulationcraft. says arcane? and then frost, and fire is the worst spec, how come?

Well arcane could not be good for raids, i mean almost everyfight got movements and stuffs.. so i think about frost?

anyway, i would like to know if someone out there been on ptr himself and testing in raids or something.. i would love to go frost, becuase i think that is ALOT of fun to play!

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    search the forums before you post something like this here. There's a lot of theorycrafting and discussion threads about what spec to play already. I doubt someone is going to just go out of their way to tell you what you should do when you can already look it up with an absolute minimum of effort.

multi target/aoe fight - fire
    have bis gear (shard of woe) and single target fight with little movement - arcane
    don't have bis gear and single target - frost