Poll: Favourite tier set

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favourite warlock tier set?

Tell me whatcha think
    poll inc

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 03:30 AM ----------

Oh and i love most of them, tier 8, 5, 4 are all winners for me

As far as look goes, Tier 6 is probably my favorite looking gear set in the game. For a set bonus, I liked the tier 7 four piece. It was nice not having just a plain stat bump or random proc, an on use ability was cool and well worth getting at the time.

For me it's close between tier 3 plagueheart and deathbringer, but I voted for deathbringer.

Tier 4 and Tier 6... amazing artwork which has certainly been down budgeted after BC.

Deleted
    Love T2, always keep it in by bagpack.
    T5 looks simply awesome, a true warlock set!
    T6 looks great, loving the wings, hating the fact you have to show the headpiece to activate the wings though.

4,5 or 9 imo, loved the head, chest and shoulders from t9, but loved all the set of 4 and head, shoulders and chest of 5

Tier 5, Tier 5 and maybe Tier 5.

Tier 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 5 without a shadow of a doubt

Tier 8, Warlocks bring my memory a raven. It looks a bit like that.

Teir 1 on a worgen = supreme awesomeness that u cant even comprehend. no really looks awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by slappy102 View Post
    I believe you have the option to either run back to your corpse and continue living, or you can take a penalty on your physical body through the consultation of a spirit healer.

inb4t6

t6 wasn't great. the only reason anyone likes is was the wings, and most people didn't have the wings.

best lock set so far has been Tier 5. the robe/shoulders were so amazing.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

T5 without a doubt.

T3. I love the whole idea of it.

T5 > all, but T8 comes to a close second. Though that's probably because it was what Putress wore.

That said, warlocks never really had a bad tier until T9. T10 was ok, and T11 is fine if you hide the helm.

Dreadmist, Felheart and Nemesis were hands down the best sets. Voidheart and Corruptor were also really awesome. Malefic was ok. Everything after has been pretty boring.

T1, horns ftw.

Tier 8, I love that set.

Deleted
    rofl the worst looking set in the game has the most votes

Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    rofl the worst looking set in the game has the most votes
    I only see 3 votes for T11