1. #20041
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    That looks awesome!
    It looks so good that I'd be reluctant to drink it, though!
    Come on...you know you want to taste the rainbow
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

  2. #20042
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Come on...you know you want to taste the rainbow
    Haha, this made me lol

  3. #20043
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Heres another of me. Thats a big ass layered jello shot that, I made 150 of them for a party haha, took 6 hours to make
    [IMG][/IMG]
    That's awesome I save time by making jello shots in ice-cube trays, but they don't have the same aesthetic appeal

  4. #20044
    Lol, someone comented recently about the funny things humans do when bored, granted I've only intentionally dried my tongue out twice, I did one day put a towel on my head and make stupid faces into my webcam, and this my friends is what i got.

  5. #20045
    Blademaster Deliria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Haha challenge accepted, but whos buying all that alcohol O.o and food.
    A small entry fee paid by so many people would fix the bills, I'm sure :P

    PS. More epicness from you, I'm not surprised :3
    <3 creative people

    EDIT: Hahahhahahahahaha, epic face xD
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

  6. #20046
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Come on...you know you want to taste the rainbow
    I suppose opportunities to do so rarely occur away from Skittles packets! xD

  7. #20047
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    A small entry fee paid by so many people would fix the bills, I'm sure :P

    PS. More epicness from you, I'm not surprised :3
    <3 creative people

    EDIT: Hahahhahahahahaha, epic face xD
    lol then this mmc party must happen!

    and thank =], food is a passion of mine haha, def my creative outlet.

    and i never thought anyone wild say that face was epic, thanks to you i have seen everything

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 09:15 PM ----------

    for you panda lovers =P

    on a side note....i thinking im having way to much fun on this forum lol.

  8. #20048
    Blademaster Deliria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    33
    Hah, don't be silly Amnasty

    Sweet hat! I had a pikachu one somewhere but no pics of it/with it sadly :3 Also wanted a spirit hood but they don't deliver here. ;_;
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

  9. #20049
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Haha challenge accepted, but whos buying all that alcohol O.o and food.

    I have some other awesome fun things iv done like this Angle fish Ice Sculpture
    If everyone who attended put in $10 dollars and paid for their own transportation and hotel room, we'd have more than enough for all the food, drinks, and alcohol we'd ever need. We'd need to find some nice location anyone could travel to without much cost. I don't know what the plane tickets from Europe to the US are, but I'd have to pay $5000 to attend. >.<

    Also, epic ice sculpture. That must have been a pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    lol then this mmc party must happen!

    and thank =], food is a passion of mine haha, def my creative outlet.

    on a side note....i thinking im having way to much fun on this forum lol.
    Cooking is awesome. I wish I had a big enough kitchen, or at the very least, more counter space, so I could cook and experiment with food more often.

    Also, no such thing as too much fun.



  10. #20050
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Never thought you'd go through with it. Oh well, my honor means more to me than the possible consequences of this.
    [IMAGE]

    At the very least, Longview is no longer, in any way, shape, or form, special.

    you fall in love you lose?

    i lost.

  11. #20051
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by trullza View Post
    you fall in love you lose?

    i lost.
    wat.

    I want to see this picture.


  12. #20052
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    If everyone who attended put in $10 dollars and paid for their own transportation and hotel room, we'd have more than enough for all the food, drinks, and alcohol we'd ever need. We'd need to find some nice location anyone could travel to without much cost. I don't know what the plane tickets from Europe to the US are, but I'd have to pay $5000 to attend. >.<

    Also, epic ice sculpture. That must have been a pain.



    Cooking is awesome. I wish I had a big enough kitchen, or at the very least, more counter space, so I could cook and experiment with food more often.

    Also, no such thing as too much fun.
    Thats the thing the community is so huge where would something like this happen. It would need to be a HUGE venue lol. Imagine if it went mainstream and got bigger then PAX and all these other conventions haha.

  13. #20053
    Blademaster Deliria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    wat.

    I want to see this picture.
    Click the little blue button next to the quoted person's name xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    If everyone who attended put in $10 dollars and paid for their own transportation and hotel room, we'd have more than enough for all the food, drinks, and alcohol we'd ever need. We'd need to find some nice location anyone could travel to without much cost. I don't know what the plane tickets from Europe to the US are, but I'd have to pay $5000 to attend. >.<
    Yeah, and we can even hire a huge field, make it summer camp style, tents and huge fires etc ^_^ Damn, got me dreaming hahaha :P
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

  14. #20054
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    wat.

    I want to see this picture.
    cant post images or links yet :c its far as back, like 900(?) pages back tho.

  15. #20055
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    Click the little blue button next to the quoted person's name xD



    Yeah, and we can even hire a huge field, make it summer camp style, tents and huge fires etc ^_^ Damn, got me dreaming hahaha :P
    Lol same here haha! I could only imagine how epic this would all be!

    Also, if there can never be too much fun, then here is one last one of me going 60 back from the beach. I love how its blurred in the background =D
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-07-09 at 01:45 AM.

  16. #20056
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    Click the little blue button next to the quoted person's name xD
    As long as I've been here, I never knew that. I feel really dumb.


  17. #20057
    Blademaster Deliria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Over the rainbow..
    Posts
    33
    We could have.. say.. 50$ entry fee.

    That way we can provide the place, the food and drinks AND hire some security, just in case someone gets drunk and starts making trouble. :P

    I can already see the posters/advertisements for it:

    "Champions of the world, Unite!"
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

  18. #20058
    bah damn it i thought i resized it fml

  19. #20059
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Thats the thing the community is so huge where would something like this happen. It would need to be a HUGE venue lol. Imagine if it went mainstream and got bigger then PAX and all these other conventions haha.
    I doubt the entire community would come, or we'd need a place the size of a city. Granted, that'd make it a bit more amazing, but unless we did something to make it insanely cheap, most people probably wouldn't bother. I know I would in a heartbeat, if I had the money, xD.



  20. #20060
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by trullza View Post
    cant post images or links yet :c its far as back, like 900(?) pages back tho.
    Oh man, I've seen that one, got it in my Lysah fap folder. As well as Remilia's nudes, and Skelington's.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •