1. #20081
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Yeah im tons of fun, and its only because i believe is better then laugh then cry, so im NEVER in a bad mood and i love all sorts of activities making new friends is probably my favorite though =P
    I wish that my moods matched my philosophy; I'd be much happier. Lucky you

  2. #20082
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    I have very low key pride swag, stuff most people miss =], but i am open haha
    Well with someone with Hardgay for an avatar, I'd hope so!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  3. #20083

    Just worked out at the gym(yes that is paint and my head.)


    Was ever so slightly intoxicated and got sneak attacked by my photographer friend.
    Sorry if they're a tad big no idea how to resize.
    Last edited by Demios; 2012-07-09 at 02:39 AM.

  4. #20084
    Quote Originally Posted by Demios View Post
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8pw9&s=6
    Just worked out at the gym(yes that is paint and my head.)

    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23wl4bb&s=6
    Was ever so slightly intoxicated and got sneak attacked by my photographer friend.

    can't post thing's as regular image's
    WoW, dude, teach me how to get pumped like you D:

  5. #20085
    Quote Originally Posted by Sverige View Post
    WoW, dude, teach me how to get pumped like you D:
    The path of being hench is not to be tread lightly.

  6. #20086
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Well with someone with Hardgay for an avatar, I'd hope so!
    I have had this avatar for ever on ebaumsworld.... when i looked for it i search, gay avatar, lol. I literally didnt know who he was till someone *i think you* earlier in the forum asked me if my avatar was hardgay haha, i watched his videos and i love it =]

  7. #20087
    http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/...irtbike019.jpg
    ^ face is a little dirty, just got back from riding dirt bikes and my friend took this by surprise
    http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/...57287977_n.jpg
    ^ cleaner pic of me, this is about a couple months old heh

  8. #20088


    Meh

  9. #20089
    Here are two of mine!
    A year old one with longer hair and glasses, and another one about 4 months ago or so.
    Would like to hear some thoughts!




    The one in the blue shirt.

  10. #20090
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    I have had this avatar for ever on ebaumsworld.... when i looked for it i search, gay avatar, lol. I literally didnt know who he was till someone *i think you* earlier in the forum asked me if my avatar was hardgay haha, i watched his videos and i love it =]
    Yeah, that was me. Was introduced to him back in t11 content. I then had to bind "WOOOOOOOOOOO" to one of my vent hotkeys.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  11. #20091
    Stood in the Fire Kirse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Here are two of mine!
    A year old one with longer hair and glasses, and another one about 4 months ago or so.
    Would like to hear some thoughts!

    The one in the blue shirt.
    Huge change! I really like the shorter hair without glasses look, though longer looks really fun to play with
    I love the pic itself, beautiful composition and colour choices

  12. #20092
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    Huge change! I really like the shorter hair without glasses look, though longer looks really fun to play with
    I love the pic itself, beautiful composition and colour choices
    Hehe thanks! ^^

  13. #20093
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    659


    Back in November ish. No shave November was in action, it got crazy by December i had to shave

    When a wild forum troll appears

  14. #20094
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Yeah, that was me. Was introduced to him back in t11 content. I then had to bind "WOOOOOOOOOOO" to one of my vent hotkeys.
    Pure epicness

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 12:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post


    Back in November ish. No shave November was in action, it got crazy by December i had to shave
    Am i entitled 1 creepy post? Cause if so, iv milled threw this whole forum.... and i think your the best looking guy by far.... you sir are gay man kryptonite

  15. #20095
    This is probably my favorite picture. It's a little older, and I had braces, and yes, it's small but oh well, lol...Hair is naturally curly. Both a blessing and a curse. D:


    Apparently I have another...


    Still a little old but whatever. Hair is darker, a reddy brown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    When I see a lowbie Horde on a PvP server, I remove all my gear and fist him to death with my naked Gnome.
    Asenya Straightarrow http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Straightarrow
    Rayin Lightsong http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ayin-Lightsong

  16. #20096
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    This is probably my favorite picture. It's a little older, and I had braces, and yes, it's small but oh well, lol...Hair is naturally curly. Both a blessing and a curse. D:

    Still a little old but whatever. Hair is darker, a reddy brown.
    Curly/wavy hair is where it is at.
    +1

  17. #20097
    Quote Originally Posted by Sverige View Post
    Curly/wavy hair is where it is at.
    +1
    Lol well thank you. It took me until 10th grade to embrace it. I always hid my hair. I would braid it, put it in a bun, or anything to keep it up and away. But then I let it dry on it's own one day and I realized, with a little love and some frizz control, my hair could help define me. The curly hair blue eyed girl that loves books and video games. Heck yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    When I see a lowbie Horde on a PvP server, I remove all my gear and fist him to death with my naked Gnome.
    Asenya Straightarrow http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Straightarrow
    Rayin Lightsong http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ayin-Lightsong

  18. #20098
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Lol well thank you. It took me until 10th grade to embrace it. I always hid my hair. I would braid it, put it in a bun, or anything to keep it up and away. But then I let it dry on it's own one day and I realized, with a little love and some frizz control, my hair could help define me. The curly hair blue eyed girl that loves books and video games. Heck yes!
    heck yes, indeed
    Well, I'm glad you're happy with your hair now

    I didn't like my hair (when it was long) curly as well, and I would always try to keep it straight... today I realize that it was a foolish thing to do
    I too, embraced the wavy hair

  19. #20099
    High Overlord morderith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    114
    Heres me with my girlfriend!

  20. #20100
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Pure epicness

    ---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 12:25 AM ----------



    Am i entitled 1 creepy post? Cause if so, iv milled threw this whole forum.... and i think your the best looking guy by far.... you sir are gay man kryptonite
    Well thank you! That is very faltering! But I'm only a young 17 so be careful! Cops everywhere ! Haha.

    When a wild forum troll appears

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •