1. #20461
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Yup, thanks to peer pressure. I still cry at night when I think of what Lysah put me through.
    Wait, where? Must find.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  2. #20462
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Yup, thanks to peer pressure. I still cry at night when I think of what Lysah put me through.
    And this is why I wont do it.

  3. #20463
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Yup, thanks to peer pressure. I still cry at night when I think of what Lysah put me through.
    This is good.

  4. #20464
    High Overlord Riftcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    119

    This was taken at the exact moment when a thunder struck the building we were in, mass wet pants..
    "In space, no one can hear you unless you scream!"

  5. #20465
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Wait, where? Must find.
    He probably removed it, just like Dalliah did. Luckily I have them all saved (I don't actually I'm not a creeper).

    But the important part is I got even Migari to post a picture, Joyful has no excuses now.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  6. #20466

  7. #20467
    I used to be really insecure for a very long time, but I'm good nowadays, after losing 25kg... ^^
    This was taken about... 3 weeks ago? Maybe 4. Don't mind the deep neck, it was f*ing hot


  8. #20468
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    He probably removed it, just like Dalliah did. Luckily I have them all saved (I don't actually I'm not a creeper).

    But the important part is I got even Migari to post a picture, Joyful has no excuses now.
    :3 I'm sad now.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  9. #20469
    Alright, I'll stop creeping now... *sob*
    Both are recent phone pictures, so there ya have it.

    Second is a picture with glasses cause a friend of mine wanted to see it. Not my favorite picture ever, but it'll dew.


    If someone wants to fix those, that would be awesome. I can never seem to get the pictures to work out right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

  10. #20470
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabloss View Post
    Alright, I'll stop creeping now... *sob*
    Both are recent phone pictures, so there ya have it.

    Second is a picture with glasses cause a friend of mine wanted to see it. Not my favorite picture ever, but it'll dew.


    If someone wants to fix those, that would be awesome. I can never seem to get the pictures to work out right.
    There you go.

  11. #20471
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    You know what disappoints me?

    Bibi posted here, but no pic.
    Shame you weren't around earlier. Gen 2 had pics of Bibi up, completely legit. Myrrar will back me up on this, but I'm not sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    My 'nights with Lysah' folder is on my other computer.
    My 'nights with Myrrar' isn't just a folder. <3
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  12. #20472
    Field Marshal Eriaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In the camps of Mordor
    Posts
    58
    Me at Ramencon hanging out with Vash in my tech gear.

    Thunder cats hoodie. My raiding gear.

  13. #20473
    Legendary! Drugs-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriaku View Post
    Me at Ramencon hanging out with Vash in my tech gear.

    Thunder cats hoodie. My raiding gear.
    +10 .


  14. #20474
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Shame you weren't around earlier. Gen 2 had pics of Bibi up, completely legit. Myrrar will back me up on this, but I'm not sharing.
    That's crazy. Myrrar and you need to hook it up with a pic of the bonafide Bibster. I picture him with a fedora and a mustache for some reason.

  15. #20475
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    That's crazy. Myrrar and you need to hook it up with a pic of the bonafide Bibster. I picture him with a fedora and a mustache for some reason.
    You sure not something like this?


  16. #20476
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You sure not something like this?

    Señor Bibington, Sir Boubouingsby, he goes by many names....

  17. #20477
    Field Marshal Daboogyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Señor Bibington, Sir Boubouingsby, he goes by many names....
    Booby the Great.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

  18. #20478
    Fluffy Kitten Dacien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    9,069
    I told my brother to take a picture of me at work, from the cockpit of his G37S




    Looks like I'm leaning on a cane lol!

  19. #20479
    This thread is becoming depressingly bare of photo's
    Respect to Dacien and TetrisGOAT for contributing photo's on behalf of the mods!
    *edit* What make is a G37S?? I've never seen that badge before :S

    I contributed a while back, but can't remember if I posted either of these..


  20. #20480
    Dreadlord Nightfury Treann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colombia Spire
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    missingthepoint.jpg

    And even Migari posted a picture iirc, you have to Joyful, you just have to.
    pffft, make it all for all peeps here or bust!

    and i may show pic of me if Mig and Joyjoy take pic
    "#Got99ProblemsAndTreannAintOne" ~ElyPop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •